Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

Yes hello, have they released the damning evidence yet?

They're super close to proving trop and I had sex and then a fight, once and for all.

(the far sadder truth is we platonically attended an anime convention together one time)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

PM sent

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pick posted:

They're super close to proving trop and I had sex and then a fight, once and for all.

(the far sadder truth is we platonically attended an anime convention together one time)

I think some of the attention you get is due to some people having a really hard time when someone drops in and out of character. Some percentage of your posts are schtick, and another percentage are actually sincere, and some people have a really hard time with that.

There is something akin to tone of voice that you can pick up from posts, and some people are just tone-deaf and either take everything very literally or just get mad a lot.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Also goons love to play telephone with events and occasionally outright make poo poo up and convince themselves it happened.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xiahou Dun posted:

My sweet baby jesus. Do I even want to know?

Please forward all inquiries to our customer service reps at https://www.cumshitter.com

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Pick posted:

well that's something I would not openly admit

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Miss posted:

well that's something I would not openly admit

It's got strong Skinner energy.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Pick posted:

(the far sadder truth is we platonically bought foam together one time)
i knew it

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

if anything, "platonic" isn't the adjective i would use wrt foam purchase adventure

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

The ignore list is worthless until they make it so that you can't see posts of people who quote the ignored people.

Nah that's OK because it did result (at least once) in a poster begging others to quote him so that I'd see their post, which was pretty :lol:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

You were banned from that thread because you have literally 10,000 posts in it, almost all of which are complaining about men.

Beating one single gimmick to death so hard you reach the molten core of the earth is going to eventually irritate enough people they don't want you around.

Counterpoint: I don't think it would be too difficult for many female-identified people to write a hundred thousand complaints about men. Sorry. Maybe y'all should stop giving Pick so much to work with.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Fellas, am I right, women?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I was mostly joking but eh.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
pick is the joyce carol oates of our generation

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Ariong posted:

code:
239 * 40 = 9560
Holy gently caress!!! And here I was embarassed that in some threads I'm approaching 10 pages of posts. What the gently caress.

I have less than half that number of posts over a span of 15 years.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It turns out that GBS loves women after all.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think some of the attention you get is due to some people having a really hard time when someone drops in and out of character. Some percentage of your posts are schtick, and another percentage are actually sincere, and some people have a really hard time with that.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also goons love to play telephone with events and occasionally outright make poo poo up and convince themselves it happened.

and get caught up in the ecstasy of dogpiling onto a forum celeb. Pick is a forum celeb because you could fill a Photoshop Phriday with art made by goons ragging on her

imho this was the best one:

a lot of it was pretty creepy, tho

gbs always has to have one designated lady goon who posts a lot and talks about her personal life that its ok for them to obsess over and take out frustrations on, especially if she likes the attention. It's worst when she's a mod or admin, so they should probably be modded like IKs

speak of the devil

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 14:52 on Dec 3, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Counterpoint: I don't think it would be too difficult for many female-identified people to write a hundred thousand complaints about men. Sorry. Maybe y'all should stop giving Pick so much to work with.

I'm a man and Pick is correct that almost all of us are trash and if complaining about men is really the reason she was kicked out of that thread then lmao at the palpable fragility.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

I'm sure I have, just, not all here

e: every post about Dragon Age 2 was, in essence, a post complaining about men not appreciating it :lofty:

You can't blame men for that! Nobody liked that game except you and that AzureDragon guy that im pretty sure turned out to be a gay date rapist, though i might be mixing up my (color) (dragon) goons.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm a man and Pick is correct that almost all of us are trash and if complaining about men is really the reason she was kicked out of that thread then lmao at the palpable fragility.

I can bet you :10bux: I'm less fragile than you. Other men call me homophobic slurs, and I only wink at them suggestively in response, even though I'm 100% straight.

P.S. Ladies, feel free to PM me any time!

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Elephant Ambush posted:

while you are correct about men being largely trash Pick is mostly just incapable of not causing massive goon meltdowns anywhere she decides to turn up the dense bougie white lady gimmick imo

e: the bee movie review absolves many sins

TheKennedys has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Dec 3, 2019

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Yes hello, have they released the damning evidence yet?

Yes. It was screenshots of low tax tweeting a complaint about his ex letting his daughter sleep with her while he thinks she’s too old for that.

Pretty horrifying.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Syd Midnight posted:

and get caught up in the ecstasy of dogpiling onto a forum celeb. Pick is a forum celeb because you could fill a Photoshop Phriday with art made by goons ragging on her

imho this was the best one:

a lot of it was pretty creepy, tho

gbs always has to have one designated lady goon who posts a lot and talks about her personal life that its ok for them to obsess over and take out frustrations on, especially if she likes the attention. It's worst when she's a mod or admin, so they should probably be modded like IKs

speak of the devil

The second of those drawings is a parody of some weird online poo poo someone found once, right? It reminds me of some weird collection of poo poo that some weirdo was getting off on.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The second of those drawings is a parody of some weird online poo poo someone found once, right? It reminds me of some weird collection of poo poo that some weirdo was getting off on.

Yes, it's from deviantart. (Don't) google 'crystal therapy long fingers' for more.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Elephant Ambush posted:

I stopped reading/contributing to that thread yonks ago, mostly because sifting through the select goons who used every story as a jumping off point to expound on their paranoid theories about women is only funny up to a point, so a deep and hearty lol if that's really what finally got Pick banned from the thread.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That thread moves at breakneck speed and there's almost no discussion of any story before another 15 get posted and people rocket onto the next one. I don't know how anyone could like it.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
i love the long fingers crystal man in my heart

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Solice Kirsk posted:

That thread moves at breakneck speed and there's almost no discussion of any story before another 15 get posted and people rocket onto the next one. I don't know how anyone could like it.
What's not to love about an unending superscroll of human misery.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sometimes you just wanna bask in the misery.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

lol that anyone thought outing her as a furry would take Pick down. lol at still being mad at furries after 2007.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Who What Now posted:

lol at still being mad at furries after 2007.

Yeah at this point I just assume anyone who insists on still hating furries (and juggalos) is a nazi because somehow that's where the lines have been drawn

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Veib posted:

Yeah at this point I just assume anyone who insists on still hating furries (and juggalos) is a nazi because somehow that's where the lines have been drawn

Tbf there's still a surprisingly large number of Nazi furries out there, because I guess theres nothing in the world so baffling and nonsensical that someone out there isn't doing it.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

hanales posted:

Yes. It was screenshots of low tax tweeting a complaint about his ex letting his daughter sleep with her while he thinks she’s too old for that.

Pretty horrifying.

Disappointing!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

it's one of those "the worst person you know just made a good point" situations

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The furry thing is a response to the post Nooner always makes.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

oldpainless posted:

Disappointing!
What, somone publicly broadcasting their kid's serious anxiety issues while shittalking their ex's parenting choices isn't juicy enough for you?

Man, goons are getting jaded in their old age.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

The furry thing is a response to the post Nooner always makes.

Was he the one the followed you around and spammed pictures of bobcat testicles?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think that was someone else?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Lacey posted:

What, somone publicly broadcasting their kid's serious anxiety issues while shittalking their ex's parenting choices isn't juicy enough for you?

Man, goons are getting jaded in their old age.

Did you buy that reg date? Because you must be new to the internet if you think those posts are worth the dumb rear end threatening emails he was sent. And no, it’s not “juicy”, whether you agree with a person posting that kind of stuff publicly about their personal life or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

hanales posted:

Did you buy that reg date? Because you must be new to the internet if you think those posts are worth the dumb rear end threatening emails he was sent. And no, it’s not “juicy”, whether you agree with a person posting that kind of stuff publicly about their personal life or not.
I did not buy my reg date.

I missed the threatening emails tho. Can you post those??