Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radmonger
Jun 6, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

I have it on reliable info that at least one white helmet is now mostly red and in pieces.

When you have reached the point of cheering on the likely murder of a charity worker then you should maybe stop and think about who you are identifying with and why.

Unlike Stalin, loving Putin is not even nominally a leftist, so openly worshipping his power and deadliness doesn’t have even the flimsiest of justifications.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Rarity posted:

Then how do you explain what's outside my garden door?

It is a gift to you to help arm yourself for the coming times!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1201813909696655361?s=20

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

radmonger posted:

When you have reached the point of cheering on the likely murder of a charity worker then you should maybe stop and think about who you are identifying with and why.

Unlike Stalin, loving Putin is not even nominally a leftist, so openly worshipping his power and deadliness doesn’t have even the flimsiest of justifications.

1) Making a joke isn't cheering on.
2) Nobody is openly worshipping Putin, what the gently caress are you talking about you loon?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Getting back to it, I have been wondering if Russia is, in fact, interfering in our election to Labour's advantage. Mostly because if you remember the Aaron Banks hack had a top level file called read.txt:
(legality note: I do not pertain to have access to nor have read the leaked information itself, I do have it on trusted authority that this is the readme provided, however)

quote:

Suggest to make SHA-256 hash number of zip (for linux sha256sum, for windows hahaha use linux)

Correct number shall be 374414d6645960532cf30dd33f10b36ae4f849565e6b69f8a1474482a290a535

This correct number is prove that file is the original with no change.

Only proper file has proper SHA-256 number. The same number was already given on twitter.

Suggest to check number in this txt, number from twitter, number you get of sha256sum you use. All same = good zip.

сергей владимирович

Signed in Cyrillic, Sergey Vladmirovich. Googling that name gives two results... a Soviet aircraft engineer (surname Ilyushin - Vladimirovich is a Slavic patronym meaning "son of Vladimir") but more interestingly a second man with that name, surname Obratsov, who was a Soviet puppeteer. Puppetmaster you say?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

radmonger posted:

Noticing a man is dead == cheering it on. Starting to see how you come up with so many galaxy brained takes ITT. I have joked about how openly suspicious his death is multiple times, dipshit.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

radmonger posted:

he was a spy and even his wife thinks he likely killed himself

https://twitter.com/granitetide/status/1201813846039633920?s=20

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Britain Elects / New Statesman have a website going which is just for the election. You have to register (for free) to read the stuff. It's not just polls, there are some articles too. I have only just discovered it so can't tell you much more than that!

https://britainelects.newstatesman.com/

radmonger
Jun 6, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

1) Making a joke isn't cheering on.
2) Nobody is openly worshipping Putin, what the gently caress are you talking about you loon?

Analyse the ‘joke’. How is it supposed to be funny unless the punchline is how strong Putin is that he can have his enemies killed?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

It is a gift to you to help arm yourself for the coming times!

I guess I was wrong. Commissar Kirby is a true friend to the working pony :unsmith:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

radmonger posted:

Analyse the ‘joke’. How is it supposed to be funny unless the punchline is how strong Putin is that he can have his enemies killed?

You are loving insane.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/1201816425373011968?s=20

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

radmonger posted:

I guess this would be the point where you post the evidence that this guy actually was murdered on Putin's orders?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol brown moses did you pop up to post it because its your mate at an anti-corbyn propaganda outfit pushing it?

https://twitter.com/SolHughesWriter/status/1201774944436334594?s=20
https://twitter.com/SolHughesWriter/status/1201775934703054848?s=20

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

radmonger posted:

perhaps spies should take more care when setting up regime change PR operations in coordination with al qaeda to have an escape plan in place in case their adopted country (turkey) achieves its goals and decides it does not want to continue funding said spook PR grifter any longer, then there would be less jokes about their mysterious deaths in nations whose governments are known to support al qaeda and ISIS i.e., turkey

gh0stpinballa fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Dec 3, 2019

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider

Barry Foster posted:

As usual, I agree with Braggart

It's a cult of personality in here :smug:

radmonger
Jun 6, 2011

Jose posted:

he was a spy and even his wife thinks he likely killed himself

Quite plausibly, but how is the ‘joke’ funny if the OP thought it was a suicide?

Putin will want Corbyn to lose this election, ideally narrowly and controversially. Unless you share the same goal, he is not your ally.

His powers are not your powers, they do not make you stronger.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The state of the CIA must be pretty poo poo when even a bunch of dumb goons can spot a foreign psy operative

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

radmonger posted:

Quite plausibly, but how is the ‘joke’ funny if the OP thought it was a suicide?

Putin will want Corbyn to lose this election, ideally narrowly and controversially. Unless you share the same goal, he is not your ally.

I think the world is better without spies

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Jose posted:

I think the world is better without spies

especially spies who exploit civilian deaths to try to provoke a 3rd world war on behalf of al qaeda. they ain't worth one tear.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Okay he adds a fifth tweet because Graun did add a caveat that's funnier https://twitter.com/SolHughesWriter/status/1201779192066695168

"who knows anything really vote lib dem"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

radmonger posted:

No-one in this thread supports putin you dumb motherfucker.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Did he literally respond to a question about chemical analysis with "...but partisan girl"? :psyduck:

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Various tweets - can't be assed to copy:

BBC pushing a 'this election is flat and boring and voting doesn't change anything' narrative now.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

radmonger posted:

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

RockyB posted:

Haven't seen the actual text of this so far, but apparently Labour's disability manifesto is out today. And it's loving over PIPs. :getin:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/03/labour-vows-to-end-prejudice-faced-by-disabled-people-in-uk

Uh. I am glad they'll do something about the current ESA and PIP assessments but to be honest the manifesto wording makes it quite possible for the result to be worse, if a Blairite got anywhere near it for example. I mean this:

“Labour will work with disabled people’s organisations to develop a replacement to the current assessments based on a personalised, holistic assessment framework that provides each individual with a tailored plan, building on their strengths and addressing barriers.”

The really horrible thing about the current system - apart from it taking 18 months to get DWP decisions appealed - is the amount of humiliation it puts people through to prove they are sufficiently disabled to be worthy of charity. And I don't see that improving if we're supposed to let some assessor provide us with an individual tailored 'plan' building on our strengths and assessing barriers. I don't want to have to discuss my strengths with, or have my entire medical history examined by, some office worker who'll decide whether I get to eat.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The bit where it's led by disabled people sounds pretty good tho.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/HackedOffHugh/status/1201816905151078400?s=20

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

TheRat posted:

Did he literally respond to a question about chemical analysis with "...but partisan girl"? :psyduck:

BM makes literally a million times more sense once you understand that he has no real expertise and has just leveraged run of the mill shitposting into a career. His research consists of looking at Wikipedia for the first thing that supports his preconceptions and his arguments could be pulled straight from GBS.

radmonger posted:

OK, so walk me through this one, are we supposed to believe that Putin is trying to make Labour lose narrowly and controversially by leaking documents that are damaging for the Tories, or what exactly is you thesis here? Or did he supposedly murder some spook in order to make Corbyn lose narrowly and controversially? In fact, how does the idea that he wants Corbyn to lose narrowly and controversially make any kind of sense whatsoever in context of the wider conversation?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jfc

https://twitter.com/aronkeller/status/1201816511985393664

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cerebral Bore posted:

BM makes literally a million times more sense once you understand that he has no real expertise and has just leveraged run of the mill shitposting into a career

Still waiting for a covert government organisation to harness my ability to fart out memey catchphrases and abusive sarcasm. Come on MI:5, you are missing out on a valuable asset here!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

gh0stpinballa posted:

especially spies who exploit civilian deaths to try to provoke a 3rd world war on behalf of al qaeda. they ain't worth one tear.

Can I buy a copy of Spartacist from you

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Jesus, I'm not the most educated person when it comes to foreign affairs, but I don't think anyone can be argued to be "pro-Putin" in this thread.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Still waiting for a covert government organisation to harness my ability to fart out memey catchphrases and abusive sarcasm. Come on MI:5, you are missing out on a valuable asset here!

I'm pretty sure Corbyn is going to draft half of this thread to serve in Her Majesty's 1st Shitposting Brigade.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
everyone is laundering someone else's propaganda. none of you are free of sin

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Josef bugman posted:

Jesus, I'm not the most educated person when it comes to foreign affairs, but I don't think anyone can be argued to be "pro-Putin" in this thread.

Actually I've changed my mind. Comrade Putin will save us from terror of homosexual capitalism and install pansexual communism just like in Mother Russia.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the best part about this is that squeaking regime change shut-in eliot has since been proven to be wrong to put so much faith in the OPCW report by whistleblowers at the OPCW itself and rather than take the L like a man he's using belingcats resources to try and get postol fired and blacklisted for the crime of owning him

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Josef bugman posted:

pro-Putin, pro-Takeout

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cerebral Bore posted:

I'm pretty sure Corbyn is going to draft half of this thread to serve in Her Majesty's 1st Shitposting Brigade.

We shall fight them on the forums! We shall fight them on the Twitters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

Guavanaut posted:

The bit where it's led by disabled people sounds pretty good tho.

Yes, but I've seen too many consultation exercises to be reassured by that. They seem sure the end result will be individual tailored plans. And I do not need any help to make my own plans thanks. What comes next? Regular assessments of how well I am conforming to the plan, I expect, or what would be the point of them?