Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Analogy doesn't work, no one ever got physically ill from having more money.

But I mean, what am I expecting from conservatives in England?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Corbyn will be a sweet deal for us. A Good Cartoon.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Ramos posted:

Analogy doesn't work, no one ever got physically ill from having more money.

Excuse me, but have you never heard of Gold Fever, the disease covered by the documentary Ducktales (1987)?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

:perfect:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

kaschei posted:

They weren’t all reruns, though? I had to check dates because they certainly weren’t topical to impeachment (or anything else) but they were new.

Didn't the person who discovered the reruns say the dates were being sneakily edited?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I love how the narrative can so quickly flip from "Bah lefties just promise free stuff to get in power" to "Bah why no free stuff yet huh lefties (who are not actually in power right now)"

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

I don't know how to do it but someone please send this to Corbyn.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope 1:

Malcolm Turnbull: Climate needs 'loud Australians' (SBS)

Pope 2:

Spies called in to oversee taskforce amid heightened foreign interference threat (abc.net.au)

Leak, Son of Leak:

The government is making a strong push to scrap the medevac law (which puts greater emphasis in doctors having a voice in allowing emergency medical evacuations from our offshore detention camps).

Trapezium Dave fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 3, 2019

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia:

Leak, Son of Leak:

The government is making a strong push to scrap the medevac law (which puts greater emphasis in doctors having a voice in allowing emergency medical evacuations from our offshore detention camps).

Does the guy in line with the crutches have a bandaged dong?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I can appreciate the pragmatism of realizing the art is so awful that he needs to label a mirror lest someone get confused by the second object accompanying smoke. Definitely easier than actually having it reflect something or otherwise be identifiable as a mirror.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

OAquinas posted:

Does the guy in line with the crutches have a bandaged dong?
One of the claims that was widely covered by the Murdoch press was that one of the refugees was medevacced due to a botched attempt at a penis enlargement. Now it's part of their permanent lexicon on the issue.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Jesus christ Leak

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
A quality edit, ha

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Elysiume posted:

I can appreciate the pragmatism of realizing the art is so awful that he needs to label a mirror lest someone get confused by the second object accompanying smoke. Definitely easier than actually having it reflect something or otherwise be identifiable as a mirror.

Until you said that I didn't even realize it was supposed to be "smoke and mirrors," I thought it was "passing the torch" and some weird wingnut talking point that House Dems are narcissists. Because much like with "witch hunt" and tinfoil hats and the triple parentheses, Branco doesn't know what these cliches actually represent, just that they mean bad things.

The smoke isn't obscuring anything! The mirror isn't bringing anything hidden into view!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yknow, for being an apparent unlawful, fake, illegitimate impeachment, we sure are getting a play by play of the process in which it happens from asshats like this guy.

Like say if trump committed a crime and was sent to jail(I know it probably woudlnt happen), we would probably be able to piece all the comics into the whole legal process like it was an infuriated School House Rock from the Chuds.

...And then the FAKE judge declared a FAKE Guilty from a LIBERAL SJW jury of Glorious trumps Peers and was UNFAIRLY sentenced to an EXORBITANT life in prison.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 3, 2019

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Gaybies nomination: Worst Caricature

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Branco's just mad because he just figured out how to do his Schiff and now he's gotta start with some other guy

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

BiggerJ posted:

Gaybies nomination: Worst Caricature

https://youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Somfin posted:

Branco's just mad because he just figured out how to do his Schiff and now he's gotta start with some other guy
But this guy’s name doesn’t rhyme with poo poo :smith:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
A perfect example of a medium of art on its way to the garbage heap of history.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Pants Donkey posted:

But this guy’s name doesn’t rhyme with poo poo :smith:

Nadler is Badler. :boom:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

His opinions aside, Kal has an extraordinary ability to make his caricatures live in a three-dimensional space.

This is literally the best art Gorrell has ever produced.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Besesoth posted:

This is literally the best art Gorrell has ever produced.

I'd estimate a 100% chance that this is something that was drawn upward of a decade ago, with "Dems" and "Impeach Trump" crudely photoshopped in over whatever was there before

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Somfin posted:

I'd estimate a 100% chance that this is something that was drawn upward of a decade ago, with "Dems" and "Impeach Trump" crudely photoshopped in over whatever was there before

Of so it's probably in a few Catalinos.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

J.A.B.C. posted:

I don't know how to do it but someone please send this to Corbyn.

No send it to the times, along with a gently caress you and die.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Oh poo poo, not... bunders.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This setup has possibilities. I can't wait to see how they do nothing with them.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This setup has possibilities. I can't wait to see how they do nothing with them.

I asked on Twitter a while back- Allie will all but disavow having anything to do with Prickly City if you ask him about it. This is Stantis' writing.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Somfin posted:

I asked on Twitter a while back- Allie will all but disavow having anything to do with Prickly City if you ask him about it. This is Stantis' writing.
Wait, really? Why even bother contributing if you hate a project that much? Newspaper comics cannot be that lucrative.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Probably part of his contract. Some people really don't want anyone to know they have a ghost writer/artist.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

His early art shows he did care, once upon a time. I think around 2015, when every strip required a copy/paste READY panel, is when he realized his effort was better spent elsewhere.

And he still does it because getting steady work as a political cartoonist is like winning the lottery.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hey, anyone need anything from STURE?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i assume payne is taking offense at bloomberg stealing the core of the republican platform out from under them, here

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Trump's a fat rear end. Good cartoon, Mikey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Basically, yeah