Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000 posted:

Cool. Let's shove crushed avocado and mayo in a bread instead. Fantastic. I take it everyone in Chile is as loving insane and stupid as you are given the state of the nation if you can even call it one.

Look, I'm not angry but you're an idiot. If you think tuo's abomination was actual poutine then you're definitely stupid. Ignore whatever the gently caress garbage that was that he made. Trust me, I know beef stroganoff.

post actual poutine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

here's the new ferrari

it's funny because it always over-curls and crashes on the guard.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

So this is the end of my first season in the thread(s) and I must say you are all very good lads that mean well.
Disturbing if true

Immolat1on posted:

Shes's more or less saying these women earning license points in Formula W are fooling themselves because none of them are fast enough to keep up in F3 or F2.
She may not be wrong but it's bold of Sophia to be throwing shade at The Chad given the only arena Sophia has dominated so far was a photographer's gantry

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Floersch is like eight or nine times better than Chadwick

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the chad won formula w, floersh almost killed herself in maco

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I bet Homan could be Gueshue, if not Jacobs.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
The chad didnt eve go to maaco, so sophia wins for going all loving out into a journalist.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

gotta say my favorite moment of 2019 was definitely everything about the drama sebs penalty in montreal caused. particularly people trying to use the f1 videogame to prove it was undeserved

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Powershift posted:

I bet Homan could be Gueshue, if not Jacobs.

The homan rink looked a bit soft last year, I'm not so sure.

How do we all feel about mixed doubles. It seems rather silly to me, like curling is doing the speed skating thing to up its medal count.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Aren't the British the best at curling too? I vaguely remember some medals at the last winter olympics

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

NtotheTC posted:

Aren't the British the best at curling too? I vaguely remember some medals at the last winter olympics

the british loving suck dick

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

presumably at an olympic gold standard too :britain:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

You are thinking of the 2018 Men's Curling Olympic Champions, the United States of America.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Per capita, the UK outscored the US 3:1 in medals in 2016.
The US fell below such sporting powerhouses as Bulgaria, Kazakstan and Uzbekistan.
Verrr NicE!

I_Socom
Jul 18, 2007

A great ride that requires finesse and effort to get the best out of it.

the paradigm shift posted:

particularly people trying to use the f1 videogame to prove it was undeserved

Hahahahahhahaa wtf? Got a link (to reddit I assume)?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Looks like somebody's jealous of the Empire on which the sun never sets. Very #Unblessed.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

jazzyhattrick posted:

Looks like somebody's jealous of the Empire on which the sun never sets. Very #Unblessed.

My the sun never set upon our glorious empire of dick sucking fields.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
every anglo country is le epic fail

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Verstappen driver of the year boys

quote:

His relentless pace and consistently high level caused team-mate Pierre Gasly to be demoted from Red Bull to Toro Rosso in the summer break. And now the pressure is mounting on Alex Albon, Gasly's replacement, as Red Bull desperately search for someone who can operate somewhere near Verstappen's level.

In the first part of the season, Verstappen's victory in Austria, achieved while lapping his team-mate despite being behind him on the first lap, underlined his dominance over Gasly, who has excelled against both his other F1 team-mates, Brendon Hartley last year and Daniil Kvyat this.

Three race wins, extremely few mistakes and being a constant thorn in the sides of Ferrari and Mercedes shows how good Verstappen has been.

This was underlined by the fact that he finished the season comfortably third, ahead of both Ferraris, despite being in a slower car in terms of absolute pace and being wiped out by each of the Italian team's drivers at some point.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Wow the only person I can think of with brain trauma severe enough to earnestly believe this is Jolyon Palmer and maybe Michael Schumacher.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Nice editing out of the first paragraph where he says there's nothing to separate between Lewis and Max, but then picking Max because Lewis had a more recent crash.

Jolyon is real dumb

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

Nice editing out of the first paragraph where he says there's nothing to separate between Lewis and Max, but then picking Max because Lewis had a more recent crash.

Jolyon is real dumb
Lewis has slid off the road all on his own in one race, and rammed someone off the track being penalised for it.
Max hasn't.
That's not a "dumb" reading of it at all.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Lewis has slid off the road all on his own in one race, and rammed someone off the track being penalised for it.
Max hasn't.

I googled "max crashes 2019" hoping for a nice convenient gif to post but based on the results I present a new nickname

Max "737" Verstappen

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

How big is the trophy for that

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szWDtkQwitU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

How big is the trophy for that

it's THREE TIMES THE SIZE of all his Driver of The Day trophies!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#bringbackbernie

#bringbackgridgirls

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

it's THREE TIMES THE SIZE of all his Driver of The Day trophies!
You know how transparent it is when you try to poo poo on a stat your driver doesn't have right?
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.driver-of-the-day-2019.4Mflx1u6tsAABdwuDIvXb8.html
WHERES LEWIS
lmao

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

how many driver of the days does it take to equal one WDC?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

big nipples big life posted:

how many driver of the days does it take to equal one WDC?

How many DOTD did Are Lewis #Blessed #GetInThereLewis #CheatedToBeatMcLaren Hamilton get?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

You know how transparent it is when you try to poo poo on a stat your driver doesn't have right?
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.driver-of-the-day-2019.4Mflx1u6tsAABdwuDIvXb8.html
WHERES LEWIS
lmao

"the driver of the day award is a valid and important measure of driver skill!" froths the insane person, linking to a page that displays Nico Hulkenberg as the latest recipient

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Khablam posted:

Max hasn't.

Yes let's ignore all the times Max hit someone this season then :lol:

Oh I forget, in your eyes each and every one of them was the fault of the driver he speared into or closed the door on

The only metric where Max was better than Lewis this season was the extent to which he dominated his teammate, and that was mostly Gasly falling apart. They both drove very well this season but Lewis was better.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Holy gently caress Charles is an incredibly attractive man. Like I would be jerking off right now if it weren't considered offensive to do so in a public place.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Max is a good Dutchvlad who means well, he'll never be as #Blessed as Are Lewis though.

#Blessed #StillIRise #GetInThereLewis #MegaJetWith5ToiletsIncluding1ForGuests

:lewis:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Theophany posted:

Holy gently caress Charles is an incredibly attractive man. Like I would be jerking off right now if it weren't considered offensive to do so in a public place.

Your mom's basement isn't a public place

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Your mom's basement isn't a public place

But your mom’s is.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Why do Red Bull always get the best strategists and pit crew, while Lewis is stuck struggling with the "Nico Rosberg's deep state" crew?

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1202294760125407249

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

colachute posted:

But your mom’s is.

And in this case basement is a euphemism for anus.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

poty posted:

Why do Red Bull always get the best strategists and pit crew, while Lewis is stuck struggling with the "Nico Rosberg's deep state" crew?

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1202294760125407249

Britain’s Prime Minister for the next several years.

Corbyn’s concentration camps will have to run empty much to his disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
So the 2020 Pirellis were a disaster and they may just use the 2019 tire next year instead.