Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/JudyKurtz/status/1202253352379330560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hilary Clinton is privilege personified change my mind

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

T-man posted:

Hilary Clinton is privilege personified change my mind

no

Because you're right :hai:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Could have been a humanizing moment if Howard got her to ride a sybian.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Howard Stern: that's wild

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

gently caress Hillary so hard

The biggest problem with 2016 is that she refuses to admit that losing to Donald loving Trump was her fault in any way

If she talks about it she blames Bernie, Russia, or the Comey thing

But if she had ran even a half-assed campaign she could have won despite Comey/Russia

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

T-man posted:

also gently caress amber and her stupid takes, transphobes and queerphobes can gently caress off or stop being terrible and they should be mocked relentlessly until they do so.
Watching you turn into the DIE CIS SCUM meme over the past few weeks has been a trip.

I feel like if Amber was a TERF, there wouldn't be a flurry of these baseless accusations every time we have our regularly scheduled Is Amber Bad? debate.

sexpig by night posted:

she literally started out trying to be the hip young voice in anti-abortion stuff and talking about anti-abortion youth and how we need to reach them
I feel like if Liz Bruenig was actually an anti-abortion activist, there wouldn't be a flurry of these baseless accusations every time we have our regularly scheduled Is Liz Bruenig Bad? debate.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FlamingLiberal posted:

gently caress Hillary so hard

The biggest problem with 2016 is that she refuses to admit that losing to Donald loving Trump was her fault in any way

If she talks about it she blames Bernie, Russia, or the Comey thing

But if she had ran even a half-assed campaign she could have won despite Comey/Russia

Remember, before they settled on "I'm With Her", one of the slogan candidates was "It's Her Turn".

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You love to see it.

https://twitter.com/lynnv378/status/1201701490269859841

You really love to see it.

https://twitter.com/lynnv378/status/1201881074445553664

You just loving love to see this poo poo

https://twitter.com/Ange_Amene/status/1202013784237166592

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What the gently caress does "black people were at the forefront of dragging down Kamala" mean? That black people were disproportionally harassing her? Or that they weren't getting on board with her? :psyduck:

Edit: "the same thing they did with Hillary" Hillary won the primaries what the gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they have to explain why their talking points are simultaneously 'with Harris dropping out the black vote has been destroyed' and 'Harris was literally losing California badly but that's not her fault'

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Heath posted:

What the gently caress does "black people were at the forefront of dragging down Kamala" mean? That black people were disproportionally harassing her? Or that they weren't getting on board with her? :psyduck:

Edit: "the same thing they did with Hillary" Hillary won the primaries what the gently caress

Moron Libs blamed Hillarys loss on black voters not turning out.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
the kamala psychos throwing a fit is so, so delicious

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

All I care about today is the Nate Silver/Virgil Texas fight.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1201963806446014464?s=19

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1202073704622174209?s=19

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1202271120730275840?s=19

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Pretty good example of the way in which in race gets deployed as a smoke screen by cynical libs. Nate silver, whose status quo bullshit policy preferences all disadvantage and prejudice people of color, is REAL WORRIED about the Iowa caucuses privileging white people. Get the gently caress out of here

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1202271692564905984?s=21

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Also, imagining a big titted Nate Silver bimbo. Gettin pretty horned up thinking about running my fingers through that wispy balding hair while sucking on some big natty bimbo tits

Serf
May 5, 2011

best response imo

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1202265046350475265?s=20

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Want to keep gays safe? Criminalize Twinkies.

SunAndSpring posted:

I dunno, the culture war poo poo benefits me since I'd very much like to see trans people win that fight the same way gay people did

I Before E posted:

There's a difference between "the culture war" as being over "do gay people get to be alive" and being over "who says the owns on the tonight show" and Amber seems to understand it as the latter where Ross understands it as the former

sexpig by night posted:

right but isn't that a labor issue in that case? I haven't listened yet so maybe I'm just bieng an idiot but wouldn't it be best to frame 'yea your boss can't fire you for being gay, no poo poo' as an element of a greater worker rights thing of 'your boss should not be able to fire you for random personal reasons at all, they're not a loving king'.
LGBTQ rights, abortion, and gun control are vital issues to the people affected, but they're culture war to the Right. Like, social spending vs. tax cuts for the rich is a clear material issue for both sides; these issues are people's life and livelihood vs. other people's paranoia.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Shipon posted:

the kamala psychos throwing a fit is so, so delicious
I’m legit concerned for most of them

You put your entire identity into a pretty bland politician who is just not very interesting outside of her being a terrible candidate

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

I’m legit concerned for most of them

Yeah the anger is untethering them from reality.

https://twitter.com/contrapopulist/status/1202252656733020162?s=19

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Look, I grew up saying and hearing "y'all" every day, and no one uses the word y'all as much as Kamala Harris supporters do unless they are performing some folxy bullshit.

Edit: It's been funny watching the usual suspects go from VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO to VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO IS WHITE SUPREMACY!!! as their favourite candidates wither on the vine and Sanders keeps going strong.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 4, 2019

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we jailed some folx

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Progressives love Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

THS posted:

we jailed some folx

lol. appropriating this

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

We called down the thunder and now it's here.

https://twitter.com/RogueOpsCommand/status/1201960100455469058?s=19

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Are all these people Pell Grant recipients who started a small business in a disadvantaged community 2.5 years ago or something. How the gently caress can anyone be that enthusiastic about Kamala Harris?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
their lives were otherwise empty at the right time. that's generally all there is to it

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Honestly the funniest part of that is being unable to spell candidate in multiple tweets.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Oh boy the KHive is cut loose and running wild. Now a group with less members than a high school marching band is gonna control the discourse.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so far KHive: Unchained has been a bunch of white people posting reaction gifs and going 'uh uh honey' so I'm not sure what's changed

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I'll never understand people being like this for Kamala or Pete. They don't even really have positions.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Man, of this is the "best" of Chapo FYM November 2019, I'd hate to see the worst!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

Progressives love Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer

"no one cares when billionaires enter the race" Everyone center-left and beyond has been talking about how horrible these billionaire candidates entering the race are, nobody wants them there but they have the guts to say that people don't care.

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'll never understand people being like this for Kamala or Pete. They don't even really have positions.

They do have positions. They have positions that maintain the status quo, which for many libs is working out extremely well. The political grifter class will be fine under a Trump presidency - they get to keep getting donations to fight the awful Republicans and their careers are safe because at the end of the day, most of them are upper middle class if not just straight upper class and have comfortable lives.

A broad left movement is the only thing that would materially impact them - if a working class movement takes power and their grift no longer works they'll be out of jobs. Of course, even then they'd be free to join the rest of the working class and be just fine, but they don't see that part.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/moretylenol/status/1202286901375451137?s=20

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

BadLandsChugs is a wonderful man.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Watching you turn into the DIE CIS SCUM meme over the past few weeks has been a trip.

I feel like if Amber was a TERF, there wouldn't be a flurry of these baseless accusations every time we have our regularly scheduled Is Amber Bad? debate.

I feel like if Liz Bruenig was actually an anti-abortion activist, there wouldn't be a flurry of these baseless accusations every time we have our regularly scheduled Is Liz Bruenig Bad? debate.

Both of these accusations seem like they would be pretty easy to prove, in my opinion

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
They're not guilty, but they're doing guiltbro-adjacent tropes.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Slanderer posted:

Both of these accusations seem like they would be pretty easy to prove, in my opinion

Anyone saying either rightly gets the hysteric tag in my mind. Get a loving life, everyone who's obsessed with Amber or Liz Bruenig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Man, of this is the "best" of Chapo FYM November 2019, I'd hate to see the worst!
I haven't tried to watch their streams in awhile, is it still just Fortnite