Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~

Thank you for giving me the absolute worst (best) option to bring to the ugly sweater party.

It will be real fun to watch people either react to a dog or mans hubris

...Wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Bloop posted:

The fact that they hosed up (and they hosed up BIG) in this one instance does not mean they "suck at marketing" overall lmfao

The stuff on their official site looks like something i could make in MSPAINT and cafepress in like 4 minutes:

It's embarrasing

That they still haven't learned to trust that Jon Favreau is a money-printing midas is definitely pretty strange
Yeah, the official figure is pretty poo poo looking. If you blow the image up full-size there's some pretty obvious pixels and blurred textures so I can't tell how much of this is the actual figure and how much is some kind of Photoshopped/rendered composite, but this looks more like an ornament than something nearly a foot tall.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Is there one with every day colored purple

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Knormal posted:

Yeah, the official figure is pretty poo poo looking. If you blow the image up full-size there's some pretty obvious pixels and blurred textures so I can't tell how much of this is the actual figure and how much is some kind of Photoshopped/rendered composite, but this looks more like an ornament than something nearly a foot tall.

Surprised Disney has managed to gently caress the one thing Star Wars has consistently done well: merchandising.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Biplane posted:

Is there one with every day colored pink

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

zoux posted:

Sometimes when a robot and a person love each other very much they have two like, mind children, or something, if the mom has reality-bending abilities...and then the children go away for some reason and it drives the person mad and, again since they have reality bending abilities, they depower all but the 127 most popular mutants in the world as a response to grief.

is this dbz or house of m?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Bullshit. It takes loving 5 hours ingame time to take a poo poo in the sims.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“claim”

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

You can easily tell those were made by a US marine because they’re all incredibly dumb and bad.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Biplane posted:

You can easily tell those were made by a US marine because they’re all incredibly dumb and bad.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Biplane posted:

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Biplane posted:

What does the "they" refer to in this sentence?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KKMUxn8FZI

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Captain Splendid posted:

The 'they' from 'They Live'

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Biplane posted:

They are clearly not as they aren’t crayon drawings.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Platystemon posted:

“claim”

It's even worse in the original version where the prince just flat out rapes her in her sleep and she gets woken up by one of her babies.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Captain Splendid posted:

A. The meme creator
B. The memes themselves
C. Marines
D. All of the above

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Knormal posted:

It's a render, according to Walmart. The manufacturer hasn't confirmed the final look yet.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Biplane posted:

Mmm, but they are spelled correctly...

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Captain Splendid posted:

I meant the memes but I realise it can also apply to the marines :buddy:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Besesoth posted:

It's a render, according to Walmart. The manufacturer hasn't confirmed the final look yet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bark Simpson

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Don't have a root man.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I. Am. Legally. Distinct.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

He was the frog the chemicals in the water turned gay all along

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/realpolishjokes/status/1202475294306770944

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Why isnt he morphing :confused:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Somfin posted:

Hunter eyes

https://incels.wiki/w/Hunter_eyes

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1202441416506531841

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

oh no

oh no no no no

Animalcel

An animal species wherein inceldom is common due to female members' highly hypergamous nature, due to its highly polygamous nature, or a combination of both. The bateman's principle confirms that hypergamy is not merely a human female phenomenon, but rather is replicated among females of multiple species of animals, and as such, suggests that hypergamy is an innate characteristic of being female.

This article is a stub. It has potential and can be improved.

Blue Manakin

The Blue Manakin is an animal that has become somewhat of an icon or mascot within the incelosphere, akin to BlackOps2Cel. This is because the Blue Manakin encompasses many of the traits that similarly afflict those suffering from inceldom. For example, did you know that 90% of male Blue Manakins never get to copulate for the entirety of their lives? This makes male Blue Manakins the truecels of the animal kingdom. They must be jealous of bonobos and tapir.

See Also
Elephant seal
Praying mantis

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh my gently caress there's an incel wiki and you made me look at it.

heffsay
Mar 5, 2013
Anyone remember around which pages all of those D&D memes were on? I am having trouble finding them in the 1400+ pages.

Content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

No, no it doesn't...