Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Who What Now posted:

Imagine melting down over a boob.

Is this your first time on the internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Framing it as people being upset about a tit being posted is skeevy and disingenuous. The problem is that someone who was clearly vulnerable and at a low point in their life was encouraged to humiliate themselves for the entertainment of a bunch of gross horny creeps and that a mod did their best to make sure that humiliation was as made as public and as lasting as possible because it they thought it was funny/was one of those gross horny creeps.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Permaban Burt imo.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Biplane posted:

Permaban Burt imo.

He’s real bad

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

This thread is getting really QCS and it needs to stop.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Most importantly, she did a really good job getting the sex bathroom-turned-SA mart shiller guy with the mold rocks to dunk on himself by just offering sincere interior design advice.

I don't know anything about Tiny Brontosaurus, and her rep sure makes her perma sound justified, but her trying to give genuine advice to beatmastrj and the result was an incredible moment.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Framing it as people being upset about a tit being posted is skeevy and disingenuous. The problem is that someone who was clearly vulnerable and at a low point in their life was encouraged to humiliate themselves for the entertainment of a bunch of gross horny creeps and that a mod did their best to make sure that humiliation was as made as public and as lasting as possible because it they thought it was funny/was one of those gross horny creeps.

That's hosed up

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Except none of that is true.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did that one image set of the guy creating a grill-based inferno under a insect nest on a swing set frame originate here or am I imagining it?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You were one of those people encouraging her to humiliate herself. And I have no idea where you're getting that Spin was at "a low point in their life". This may shock you but some people enjoy drinking and have fun while doing it.

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Dec 5, 2019

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

Did that one image set of the guy creating a grill-based inferno under a insect nest on a swing set frame originate here or am I imagining it?

That was old GBS, yep.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Who What Now posted:

some people enjoy drinking and have fun while doing it.

weird if true.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spins is a horny middle aged lady and i hope she found some good goon dick in SoCal

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If it ever comes to offering someone "Just stop doing X and we won't permaban you", just do the ban and save everyone some time.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

Spins is a horny middle aged lady and i hope she found some good goon dick in anywhere except SoCal, hella barf like gag me with a spoon

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

good goon dick

impossible

Xarbala posted:

I don't know anything about Tiny Brontosaurus, and her rep sure makes her perma sound justified, but her trying to give genuine advice to beatmastrj and the result was an incredible moment.

she is a valuable and insightful contributor on a range of topics, she just needs to get a better handle on her anger

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Goons? Horny? Ghasp!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Mmmmmm what I want is a man who can carry every printer.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Who What Now posted:

You were one of those people encouraging her to humiliate herself. And I have no idea where you're getting that Spin was at "a low point in their life". This may shock you but some people enjoy drinking and have fun while doing it.
Isn't she kinda always at a low point in her life though?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lacey posted:

I mean, who isn't

Let's be honest here

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

purple death ray posted:

I mean, who isn't

Let's be honest here
Speak for yourself

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lacey posted:

No?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
everyone in this thread without exception, even the girls (especially the girls) would let Spin dress up as a Cruel Victorian Librarian and sit on their birthday cakes

while cackling

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
LET HE WHOMPST IS WITHOUT HORNY CAST THE FIRST BAN

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

But yes, though

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

LET HE WHOMPST IS WITHOUT HORNY CAST THE FIRST BAN
Where are my buttons then

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Heyyyy spinster can make her own choices

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I'm always con horny muchachititos

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If nothing else the spin thing gives me something to talk about at Christmas with the fam

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

everyone in this thread without exception, even the girls (especially the girls) would let Spin dress up as a Cruel Victorian Librarian and sit on their birthday cakes

while cackling

The fact you think that someone cares enough about me, even if it's just me, to get me a b'day cake is :kimchi:

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Argh
Ok, I was ridiculous and am embarrassed and have quit drinking lol.
But I will live. (And tone it down, though that is effortless when sober.)
Turns out slamming a pint of vodka when 20 lbs. lighter isn't smart.

In the end SA made the right choice for me and I'm grateful. Take it easy on Burt too, I used to care about the goldmine and he meant well.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope you rereg, Spins.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

while cackling

That sounds great. My birthday is January 13th; this is all I want.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

rodbeard posted:

Can we let her come back and only post in the r/relationships thread?

I mean last interaction I had with them on there was them arguing that I'm a sociopath who can't live people so I vote no

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Araenna posted:

I mean last interaction I had with them on there was them arguing that I'm a sociopath who can't live people so I vote no

Dude, nobody said or thought that you are a sociopath for having a different method of grieving. That post was about a woman who didn't think she would be upset AT ALL if her husband died, who was annoyed that her cousin died because she didn't want to go to a funeral, and who's only response to her brother dying was to be happy she wouldn't have to buy a Christmas gift for him that year.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Araenna posted:

Well, can you live someone?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

while cackling
Ray Smuckles is a sexual being.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Mmmmmm what I want is a man who can carry every printer.
Why carry the printer when I can make the printer come to me?

*opens up Kinko's FedEx Office app, prints your term paper remotely, has it delivered Priority Express*

No no, don't thank me *doffs fedora* I'm welcome.

CannonFodder has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Dec 5, 2019

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

never reveal where you got every goons home address

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

never reveal where you got every goons home address

Why, I got it from the user files kept in plaintext that someone actually thought was the case smdh

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

We have tons of racist, transphobic, and misogynistic, and occasionally fascist sympathizing posters who only occasionally get probations if that, and TB was definitely permabanned in part because she was call those people out every chance she got. But yes telling people to kill themself is a very bad look.

Also I had no idea about that nude thread, that sounds absolutely wretched. That just happened? Holy poo poo.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Mods plz ban any user that mentions Tiny Brontosaurus or Pick after this post, tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

luxury handset posted:

impossible

she is a valuable and insightful contributor on a range of topics, she just needs to get a better handle on her anger

Just lol with your rap sheet judging other posters.