Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Lmbo I can’t wait to see Valtteri “Nico Rosberg” Bottas win the 2019 WDC :toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

this was the POTY for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

this was the POTY for me

Is this a vote for GramCracker or the post itself?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

Is this a vote for GramCracker or the post itself?

the post but by extension the poster too

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Big Huski Boi posted:

Wirth1000 poster of the year

I'm the poster of the year

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

poty posted:

I'm the poster of the year

You can't nominate yourself

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Big Huski Boi posted:

You can't nominate yourself

Then I will. poty for POTY.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i nominate my friend track day bro

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I unironically like the guy who had the cast iron avatar. I think that is Kentucky quid.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I just got done putting Crisco on my cast iron pan. Im very happy with that oil.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPNXCEC-nxM

A lot of good radio this season

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

If you're not a Tory and you hate Corbyn then that means you're like a Lib Dem or something and that's more embarrassing than being American

Corbyn is bad. Not necessarily the worst, but not being the most odious piece of poo poo should not be celebrated.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Corbyn is bad. Not necessarily the worst, but not being the most odious piece of poo poo should not be celebrated.

Corbyn is extremely good, actually

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

Corbyn is extremely good, actually

Because he is gifting the Tories a majority government in this election or...?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Because he is gifting the Tories a majority government in this election or...?

I wonder whose fault that is

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50552068

I thought better of you, wicka.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lmao this is such horseshit and everyone knows it

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
wicka's two biggest passions in life: Blaming 'The Jews' for Corbyn's woes and Marco van Basten.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

He already didn't win an election and appears to well on course to not win another so idk who you're trying to pin this on lol.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

He already didn't win an election and appears to well on course to not win another so idk who you're trying to pin this on lol.

Probably the entire center-right wing of the party allying with business interests to undermine him, exactly as they do with Sanders in the US.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Big Huski Boi posted:

Probably the entire center-right wing of the party allying with business interests to undermine him, exactly as they do with Sanders in the US.

(((business interests))) am I right?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Dude he’s been attacked not only by the media, but also the Blairites in his own party.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gret posted:

(((business interests))) am I right?

Sanders is Jewish my man

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
It's almost as if that terrible "centre-right" internal enemy of the party won elections by insane majorities for years and still enacted significant social change for the better :thunk:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Turns out the worst thread is full of people with the absolute worst real life opinions?

Shocked

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Theophany posted:

It's almost as if that terrible "centre-right" internal enemy of the party won elections by insane majorities for years and still enacted significant social change for the better :thunk:

What in the gently caress is this poo poo

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Skarsnik posted:

Turns out the worst thread is full of people with the absolute worst real life opinions?

Shocked

Post your opinion, coward

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

They didn't, actually.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Theophany posted:

Post your opinion, coward

Hang all tories, vote corbyn

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

What in the gently caress is this poo poo

Blair's government introduced the minimum wage, massively increased government spending on healthcare and education as well as reducing relative poverty for the first time since the 1980s. I'm not sure what is poo poo about any of that.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Lance Stroll being described as 'Good' is a Blairite conspiracy.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The only reason Lance Stroll has a seat in F1 is due to a secret cabal of Blair sympathizers.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Theophany posted:

Blair's government introduced the minimum wage, massively increased government spending on healthcare and education as well as reducing relative poverty for the first time since the 1980s. I'm not sure what is poo poo about any of that.

Like, that's the bare minimum a government should be doing. Just because tories haven't even achieved that doesn't mean we should praise the slightly more polished turd.

Also, there was the slight issue of a loving warrrrr

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Theophany posted:

"TONY BLAIR not being the most odious piece of poo poo should not be celebrated."

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It took Americans like two years to realize Obama actually sucked and did more harm than good, how have you still not figured that out about Blair? He spent more time sucking Bush's dick than running your country.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Like, that's the bare minimum a government should be doing. Just because tories haven't even achieved that doesn't mean we should praise the slightly more polished turd.

Also, there was the slight issue of a loving warrrrr

Right, but this one isn't doing that and that's kind of my point - Corbyn is handing them a win, I don't understand why this is so loving controversial.

Radicalist politics does not win elections in the UK, a hard Left leader hasn't won an election since the 1970s and we have done this just a couple of years ago. Change doesn't come overnight, it's a slow creep and I get it that it doesn't happen fast enough, but you either go slowly in the right direction or you descend further and further in the wrong direction.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Right, but this one isn't doing that and that's kind of my point - Corbyn is handing them a win, I don't understand why this is so loving controversial.

Radicalist politics does not win elections in the UK, a hard Left leader hasn't won an election since the 1970s and we have done this just a couple of years ago. Change doesn't come overnight, it's a slow creep and I get it that it doesn't happen fast enough, but you either go slowly in the right direction or you descend further and further in the wrong direction.

I would've made this post when I was 15 tbf

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Theophany posted:

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/881161169469403137

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Ok well if the accepted wisdom is that "the country can be right wing or slightly less right wing" then its time for the country to die.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Skarsnik posted:

"TONY BLAIR not being the most odious piece of poo poo should not be celebrated."

He won and did some good things. If Corbyn loses, he gifts an exceptionally lovely Tory party free reign.

Big Huski Boi posted:

It took Americans like two years to realize Obama actually sucked and did more harm than good, how have you still not figured that out about Blair? He spent more time sucking Bush's dick than running your country.

I feel like short of leaving America for Cuba, you will spend your entire life mad at your political system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

He won and did some good things. If Corbyn loses, he gifts an exceptionally lovely Tory party free reign.

Your attitude is making that happen, dumbass.