Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i feel sorry for rovert. don't not ban him, mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:yikes:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I think we would have seen a lot of the "Complaints" about Kenny vanish if he had signed with WWE instead of AEW.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

his hair is poo poo though that cannot be denied

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cut it out! It's like that Tim Burton movie, if you say his name too many times he'll show back up.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

oh but seriously I posted:

his hair is poo poo though that cannot be denied

I like his hair.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i do post about hair a lot, pollyanna woz right

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The bleach job usually isn't great but it's a good head of hair.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Kenny's lovely dye job is an important part of his weeb tryhard aesthetic, it's perfect

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

his hair is natural

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
This is the coolest Kenny look and if you disagree you are wrong

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

My favorite part of that tweet is that there is absolutely zero engagement. No retweets, no replies, no faves.

kenny’s hair is just ziggler’s hair

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

IceAgeComing posted:

This is true I'm not even joking,

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

Why would you be joking about the one time Kenny Omega was actually cool

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Things I’ve heard to slander Kenny omega:
He’s secretly straight and has a wife and kids
He’s anti black
He’s a child groomer
He wears lifts in his boots.

All of which are easily dismissed after a bit of research.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Kenny Omega likes anime.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Two Beans posted:

Kenny Omega likes anime.

This is forgivable. It's the liking Sword Art Online that is unconscionable.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

IceAgeComing posted:

that actually does own

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I like kenny omega :kiddo:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

haunted bong posted:

I like kenny omega :kiddo:

you too? I dig his earnestness in the ring, and I quite like curly hair on a dude, particularly if he grows it out a bit :blush:

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

By the way if you haven’t watched that mixed tag (Kenny Omega+Riho vs Antonio Honda+Miyu Yamashita, DDT Ultimate Party 2019) go out of your way to; it’s an incredibly fun match featuring everyone you want: some good comedy, great exchanges between everyone involved, creative mixed tag spots, Miyu Yamashita kicking Kenny Omega in the head; everything you could want. Also would wind up a lot of the bores that tweet about him all of the time

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

oh but seriously I posted:

you are a bit weird about dave sometimes. i still like you, tho :3:
I mean...I asked Dave "If there's ever anything that you feel goes too far beyond professional criticism, please let me know..." etc etc and he just dodged and refused to give examples.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

every time Big Trevor gets mentioned in this thread he starts bitching on Twitter about how PSP is an SJW hivemind.

It rules. Keep getting mad about wrestleforums.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think anyone should be using this thread as a way to circumvent this forum's zero tolerance policy of the consistent dedicated harassment of an individual user just because they use other sites instead of this one. J/k

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

every time Big Trevor gets mentioned in this thread he starts bitching on Twitter about how PSP is an SJW hivemind.

That's amazing

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Golden Lovers a good tag team, Kenny is sweet. And I heard he likes "video games".

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

He posted this post on Twitter like 15 minutes after you posted. His brain is incredibly sick.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Rovert also referred to PSP as AEWMecca.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Kenny is a big ol' dweeb and that's OK.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dr. Baker posted:

People being excited for the new good wrestling really brings out the grumps. Thanks WWE brain worms.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I stopped following Trevor a while ago, is he still doing 50-tweet threads about Obscure Twitter Drama And What This All Means that manage to say absolutely nothing of substance?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dr. Baker posted:

The only way to watch anything now is to either stan it or drag it. The IWC don't recognize enjoying stuff while having some well informed criticism of the bits that don't work.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Benne posted:

I stopped following Trevor a while ago, is he still doing 50-tweet threads about Obscure Twitter Drama And What This All Means that manage to say absolutely nothing of substance?

Yep. He even said "There are people unhappy in AEW", but of course, no names are given.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

And that the founding partners are fighting but again, no details or info. It's uh, not a hard prediction to guess that the founders of a new start up have had arguments.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Rovert's finally been banned and you all still can't shut the gently caress up about him

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

It's in the thread for stupid wrestling opinions, and it qualifies.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

that you guys still can't shut the gently caress up about rovert just underscores that he was rarely the problem

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Davros1 posted:

It's in the thread for stupid wrestling opinions, and it qualifies.

He's doing it to deliberately get a rise out of people here. Ignore him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

people are already doing what they want to do. if they aren't getting punished for it then how about you go gently caress someone. if you even know how to gently caress. I bet you've hosed though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Rovert deserves to be mocked in this thread just like all the other fake rear end wrestling journalists.