Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

gonna go to prison and get "mutual game of wrestling"-ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

If you’re as charming in person as you are online, it’s no surprise that your only sexual contact is when you are assaulting women.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Phil Moscowitz posted:

We was just wrassling your honor

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
lmbo

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

A_Account posted:

Not everyone is suing everyone here. I actually am allowed to give my side of the events of the night, weird right...

I would have posted them here or on the GBS thread but since guilty until prove innocent and everyone seemed to think I was in the wrong you can all go gently caress yourselves. I mostly feel bad for Mr Steak since I liked his thread but the true butt-feeders of GBS showed themselves tonight (some of them mods) so I doubt I'll come here again.

I'm not sure how you thought the advice wouldn't be shut the gently caress up and get a lawyer.

But also shut the gently caress up you piece of poo poo.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

We was just wrassling your honor

fuckin' lol

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

A_Account posted:

Not everyone is suing everyone here. I actually am allowed to give my side of the events of the night, weird right...

I would have posted them here or on the GBS thread but since guilty until prove innocent and everyone seemed to think I was in the wrong you can all go gently caress yourselves. I mostly feel bad for Mr Steak since I liked his thread but the true butt-feeders of GBS showed themselves tonight (some of them mods) so I doubt I'll come here again.

oh you're definitely allowed to

it's just your lawyer would recommend you not, as it's hilariously incriminating

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Like on the one hand, without knowing what happened I'm not going to advocate stringing the guy up by his thumbs

On the other, dude should probably never be in a position to have authority over anyone

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Watching people try to convince the ~15 regulars itt how right they are is never not great

Like anybody here has any actual control over what happens to you, lol

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it true you yelled "wrestlemania style" when you tombstoned the defendant?

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Defendant alleges that he did not submit during the Sharpshooter and that the ref called the submission falsely.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm the cuddling on the couch after assaulting a student and injuring them in a teacher-student wrestling match, reassuring myself that this intimacy is both appropriate and totally makes up for what just happened, this is all OK right sweetie? You "got hurt" it wasn't me hurting you, I mean obviously it was but it was just an accident, here let's hug it out yeah? Your honor the defendant has to have been OK because legally a couch-sit is exculpatory

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

But your honor, I paid for the PPV of Wrestlemania.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can I just say how loving weird a "Student Teacher wrestling match" is. What the gently caress is that. Don't do that lmao.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

It's right here in the student handbook - Failure to turn in homework may result in figure four leg lock.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

The syllabus says any make up work must be turned in by Scorpion Slam.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
He said he’s a student/staff whatever that means. I assumed an RA or something.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was told to work on a group project, which is why i shared my sweet chin music w/ my work group. Not Appreciated, can I sue?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Was this an exhibition match, or a title match? Who won? Any chance of a rematch with tables, ladders, and chairs? How about Hell in a a Cell?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This depends on your network, were you on Smackdown, Raw or TNA?

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Oh man his post history.

A_Account posted:

28 year old at uni and living in halls, I am that old guy but I wouldn't say I'm weird and I get along with most people.

So a 28-year old man goes to college, gets a position as an RA, and "wrestles" with the young female students in his power on his floor/dorm/whatever to sexually gratify himself build camaraderie amongst students and does so so violently or creepily that she feels assaulted in a totally normal fashion that inexplicably leads to an assault complaint.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Lol yes the 28 year old RA is definitely not “weird”

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
R A just stands for Rasslin' Assgrabber. Didn't you all know? He was totally within the boundaries of his job description as a student trustee at the Camaden Post-Secondary Academy for the Intellectually Disabled.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean how can you know if they're a good RA if you don't let them stunner you when you get caught smoking weed in the bathrooms.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

My buddies had an RA our freshman year named Gilbert. He was a grad student I think and so totally cool that we got him drunk off like 3 beers and convinced him to do coke. I guess we were too loud so the RA from another hall had to come in response to complaints from nerds and Gilbert freaked out when she knocked on the door and was convinced he would get expelled so we told him to hide in the closet of the dorm room while we handled the other RA. Then he wrassled this one girl on the couch

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is some legal advice:

Do not wrassle anyone. No wrassling. Period.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Turtlicious posted:

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Turtlicious posted:

i will never stop wrasslin, cause stone cold said so, and that's the bottom line

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A_Account posted:

I feel like the GBS thread went better for you and also I’m tattling that you called the GBS mods butt-feeders you’re gonna get in big trouble

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bird with big dick posted:

I feel like the GBS thread went better for you and also I’m tattling that you called the GBS mods butt-feeders you’re gonna get in big trouble

And I’m ok with that, though.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
This dude is so terrible at reading his audience that it's actually conceivable he misread the interaction with whoever it was too, honestly

@ op you're probably hosed but sincerely, good luck

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
E: its been pointed out the following wall of text is basically an e/n post and can be ignored. The bolded section at the bottom is the relevant information.

Double edit: Deleted on the off chance this gets back to me somehow. This was a huge wall of text that basically said: my director foolishly wants to do what looks like fairly clear case fraud/embezzlement. Is this actually fraud/embezzlement and how do I explain this to him before the lawyers get involved?

'Probably, insist on a lawyer you dummy' seems to be the answer.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Dec 7, 2019

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Sure

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
That many words seems like a detailed fact specific issue that no attorney should address online

I didn’t read it. No offense to you or our friend, I hope everything works out okay. Just don’t go round wrestling any women

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Yeah, I started typing and couldn't stop.

The whole post is mostly fluff, the second last paragraph has the actual question and relevant information.

I understand it's a lot of words, what I really want is a third party to say 'yeah this seems sketchy, tell them to talk to a lawyer before anything happens' which was pretty apparent anyway.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Dec 7, 2019

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Go talk to an attorney in person.

Or wrestle the budget and the court.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

How the gently caress did this charity get registered and has a board but no counsel?

Y'all should have a lawyer.

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

i'm not a lawyer but i did participate in youth court once long ago and have successfully defended myself against drug charges at least 3 times (can't remember for sure on account of all the drugs)

anyway it sounds like you know but your boss is asking you to defraud donors to your charity and that's not only illegal pretty much everywhere that has laws but super scummy. i absolutely love crimes and that isn't one that i'd do. i don't know if it's stupid but it's definitely evil. hope that helps

for a source you could maybe google like "is fraud illegal" "fake invoices legality" or "am i responsible for doing a crime if my boss told me to". i might look for you in a sec

actually that is a question i have now. is that actually a defense? like if this guy went ahead and cranked out some falsified invoices for his charity could he just say "my boss told me it was cool" and be off the hook?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

BonerGhost posted:

How the gently caress did this charity get registered and has a board but no counsel?

Y'all should have a lawyer.

Up until now everything has been chaotic and terribly organised but legal, just a mess. The new guy is getting some creative ideas and hasn't bothered to run it past the lawyer because he doesn't think it's a problem. I wanted some clarification so I don't look like an idiot if I insist on having a lawyer look at it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

owlhawk911 posted:

anyway it sounds like you know but your boss is asking you to defraud donors to your charity and that's not only illegal pretty much everywhere that has laws but super scummy. i absolutely love crimes and that isn't one that i'd do. i don't know if it's stupid but it's definitely evil. hope that helps

for a source you could maybe google like "is fraud illegal" "fake invoices legality" or "am i responsible for doing a crime if my boss told me to". i might look for you in a sec

actually that is a question i have now. is that actually a defense? like if this guy went ahead and cranked out some falsified invoices for his charity could he just say "my boss told me it was cool" and be off the hook?

I wouldn't call his intentions deliberately evil, just dumb and ignorant. His thinking is probably 'well it's all being used for charity project work so does it really matter if numbers look wierd?'. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions so it's the same thing.

On the subject of 'is fraud illegal' and conveying that across? I dunno, he seems to be wilfully ignorant on what we're trying to tell him.

I'm also not a lawyer but I don't think 'that guy paid me to do something illegal' works u less you're really rich.

Anyway, I just wanted a few third parties to tell me I'm not crazy and this sounds at minimum sketchy so thanks. We've wasted enough time already so we're just going to tell him we aren't doing poo poo without a lawyer stamp of approval and let them argue about it. At this point its just a dumb idea of his so we can nip it in the bud before its an actual problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
It’s only fraud if you wrestle your boss under false pretences.

As for the creepy RA, he clearly prefaced the match by asking “CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE RA IS COOKING?” As a mean of establishing consent, so move for dismissal.