Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwaint
Oct 22, 2010

"Music is the truth. Just listen..."
Change the loving record
Pull the cord on the Boris doll and it says "Get Brexit Done"

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Edit: poo poo. 92 is the number of times Boris says "Get Brexit done" in an hour

Also have a cat tax photo

Gwaint fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Dec 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
is Johnson trying the trump "I've never heard of the person slagging me off" routine

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
O V E N R E A D Y B R E X I T
V
E
N
R
E
A
D
Y
B
R
E
X
I
T

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I wonder if you showed this shot of the mural (or even a hi-res photo straight-on) to people using it as evidence of antisemitism, if they could see the bankers that look so antisemitic. Might be a good counter.

I'm not saying that they're not there or that they're not a problem, but if someone's going to attack Corbyn for not seeing them, they loving better be able to see it themselves.

That isn't the mural the big fuss was about.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Isn't all of politics just like being on hignfy, really?

:sigh: I suppose

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Johnson is loving terminally stupid

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

We should have had angus deayton as the PM, because the episode immediately after he got caught doing all the blow was the best the show ever got.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

XMNN posted:

Johnson is loving terminally stupid

They (I) don't call him Bloody Stupid Johnson for nothing

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

And if you hate yourself the debate will continue on a Radio 5 Live call in show...

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

I think we won, lads and lasses

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Barry Gardiner to Raab : why are you sweating and and I'm not? Lololololol

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Trickjaw posted:

I think we won, lads and lasses

but will he Get Brexit Done(tm) like a One-Nation Conservative Party(tm)?

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

At least they weren't asked about loving nukes.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Euggggh family whatsapp is driving me up the loving wall tonight. Mum flawlessly pivots from "they all just promise spend spend spend" to "labour are gonna bankrupt us and drive the billionaires away"

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

jabby posted:

At least they weren't asked about loving nukes.

Well yeah, we know Jo; is the one who is horny for nukes.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://twitter.com/NicolaSturgeon/status/1203063501616558080

Thanks Nic.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
lmao Barry Gardiner is lambasting Raab for being a sweaty mess in the spin room (on BBC news channel bc I have nothing better to do on a Friday night)

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

OwlFancier posted:

We should have had angus deayton as the PM, because the episode immediately after he got caught doing all the blow was the best the show ever got.

It's weird that angus deayton doing coke off a prostitute led directly to brexit

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1203065126007558144

FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Eh what do you expect she's playing the right angle for the snp

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Did they do that one two hours before the debate as well?

ThomasPaine posted:

Eh what do you expect she's playing the right angle for the snp

I don't expect any better it's just funny how crap they are lol.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Ffs I had money on that, thought Corbyn would just about edge it. Fml.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
I did that poll (opened at 2130 and closed at 2135), voted Corbyn down the lines because he was genuinely better than Johnson on every question

e:oops that was my timing error not them! Deep state not confirmed sorry

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Reminder that the snp have been in power for 12 years and, er:

https://cpag.org.uk/scotland/child-poverty/facts posted:

Child poverty in Scotland is rising, with almost one in four (240,000) of Scotland’s children officially recognised as living in poverty. (Source: Scottish Government)

In the absence of significant policy change, this figure is likely to continue to increase in the coming years, with Scottish Government forecasts indicating that it will reach 38% by 2030/31. Recent analysis by the Resolution Foundation suggests the Scottish child poverty rate will be 29% by 2023-24 - the highest rate in over twenty years. This would reverse the fall in child poverty observed in the UK since the late 1990s

Real change in per capita health spending 2009-10 to 2015-16 in Scotland was 1.6%, in UK it was 3.8%

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

The last YouGov poll came out before the debate ended. They're Tory bought and paid for

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Doccykins posted:

lmao Barry Gardiner is lambasting Raab for being a sweaty mess in the spin room (on BBC news channel bc I have nothing better to do on a Friday night)

Snuggle up love, I hosed off a nice night of debauchery to watch this. Think raab might have me blocked o Twitter as I said he was sweating like a paedo in a playground. Tories get in a bit of a wax about that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Trickjaw posted:

Snuggle up love, I hosed off a nice night of debauchery to watch this. Think raab might have me blocked o Twitter as I said he was sweating like a paedo in a playground. Tories get in a bit of a wax about that.
"I categorically deny being in any playgrounds."

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

Even putting partisanship aside I just can't see how anyone could honestly think Johnson won. It's absolutely baffling.

Of course, many find it hard to put partisanship aside.

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

XMNN posted:

lol Boris dragging the antisemitism question to Brexit, which is probably good

How would you deal with racism in your party?

BY GETTING BREXIT DONE.

loving hell Boris, walk through parliament on their knees excoriating themselves with copies of their documents? What the loving hell.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

So Tory clapping person was Gove, right?

Stretching the definition of person, I suppose.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

ThomasPaine posted:

Ffs I had money on that, thought Corbyn would just about edge it. Fml.

He went better than that. He was dignified and informed, and brandished the leaked NI docs. I love my leader.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Considering that Corbyn's personal approval rating is still something like -30% and Boris is about zero somehow, anything which puts them at 50/50 is pretty good because it means that people who think that Corbyn is generally a bit poo poo still think that he did a better job than Boris

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

If that debate was good for anything, it prompted my brother to whatsapp me asking who he should vote for and could I please confirm that the lib dems were better than the ones on telly.

Let's just say we've since agreed that he'll be voting labour.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Yougov needs to put their money where their mouth is:

If Labour gets a majority government, they gently caress off forever.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

Trickjaw posted:

He went better than that. He was dignified and informed, and brandished the leaked NI docs. I love my leader.

Yeah I really should have seen it was a yougov panel and put two and two together.

On the plus side I'm not really concerned at all that it reflects public opinion accurately

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I wonder if the average age of a bbc 1 viewer (60 yrs) skews the results slightly?

zhar
May 3, 2019

didn't there use to be a smiley like this? couldnt find it on the list

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

RockyB posted:

How would you deal with racism in your party?

BY GETTING BREXIT DONE.

loving hell Boris, walk through parliament on their knees excoriating themselves with copies of their documents? What the loving hell.

I look forward to him doing this, this will come to bite his syphillitic tassle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003

This is basically a campaign point of the SNP. What policies does Holyrood have power to enact to influence that graph?