Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Putty posted:

I had to face some demons from the past head-on. The ramifications to follow may be good or bad depending on how that went. Don't want to go into details because it's a legal thing.

that tells me at least you've had an interesting past, and you said the ramifications could be good so that's cool right? at least that demon won't be hanging out behind you anymore, no one wants that. posting my crimes always makes me feel better, it's ok if you don't want to and that's probably smart but we're here to listen if you change your mind. good luck!

e: new page huh? this is how i imagine your crimes

owlhawk911 fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 7, 2019

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Good luck straight from my butt which is a lucky one

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Putty posted:

I had to face some demons from the past head-on. The ramifications to follow may be good or bad depending on how that went. Don't want to go into details because it's a legal thing.

this sounded incredibly anime until you clarified that its a legal thing, are you getting sued by your long lost evil twin?? really though good luck putty, hope all goes well for you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I think Salad might be diabetic. Poor Kitty.

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

I am lost

Crypto Cobain

by Reene

Putty posted:

Good luck bud, legal issues can be a big headache so I hope it gets resolved soon and in your favor.

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
Welcome to BYOB, a subforum superior to FYAD.

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
(Because its chill here)

Sorry for the triplepost

Manifisto

hello lost, I have a question or two for you about the smoke monster

ty nesamdoom!

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Welcome to BYOB, a subforum superior to FYAD.

Well thats low standard. I doubt there is something below FYAD

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MikeStmria posted:

look at the frong page again, there are dozens of forums listed under fyad. in fact the only one listed above it is GBS , or 'General Bull poo poo' HTH

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MikeStmria posted:

Have you SEEN coupons and deals?!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also fyi fyad is incredibly funny

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Good evening, yobbers.
Good luck, putty.
[insert obligatory byob coupons & deals dis here]

:beerpal:

Why is there no boozepal smilie? I have nothing against a good locally brewed pint of beer, but I'm drinking booze right now.

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

hamjobs posted:

I actually created my first thread in FYAD just because it gives me headache and I need to learn how to navigate that place full of colors

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

fyad is funnier than byob. not to mention cooler ( 'more cool' ?) and not crippled with severe thc dependency

Goons Are Gifts

MikeStmria posted:

I actually created my first thread in FYAD just because it gives me headache and I need to learn how to navigate that place full of colors

I saw that today and I want to tell you good luck and have fun, I lurk a lot there but am not funny enough to fit in, but I hope you can make it and have a great time

Goons Are Gifts

Fyad and byob are two sides of the same coin that you use to have fun and maybe drugs if it's not a coin but something else

MikeStmria

"So it begins.."

Goons Are Great posted:

I saw that today and I want to tell you good luck and have fun, I lurk a lot there but am not funny enough to fit in, but I hope you can make it and have a great time

I doubt I'm funny but I am sure a well made troll post accomplishes that.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Great posted:

Fyad and byob are two sides of the same coin that you use to have fun and maybe drugs if it's not a coin but something else

its a big fat blunt and you cna smoke it from either side, baby! :toot:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

hamjobs posted:

I disagree. I can honestly say that I have yet to find a thread in fyad that was even remotely funny.

Goons Are Gifts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

its a big fat blunt and you cna smoke it from either side, baby! :toot:

That's the spirit baby

FluffieDuckie

Goons Are Great posted:

Hey fluffie how did Thanksgiving go??

30 minutes before our guests showed up the kitchen sink backed up so we had to finish making dinner with no sink. then we had to figure out how to wash every dish we own without the kitchen sink or the dishwasher

finally mr duck opened the outlet on the exterior wall outside the kitchen and put a giant bucket under it and i washed dishes slowly and he'd yell to stop when the bucket got full so he could drag it to the bushes and dump it

so pretty much a clusterfuck, all things considered

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Good lord, I'm glad you survived

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

fyad is funnier than byob. not to mention cooler ( 'more cool' ?) and not crippled with severe thc dependency

Excuse me, I'm not crippled by thc dependency, I'm enjoying every second of not remembering

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

Good luck Putty

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

byob

alnilam

been re watching farscape for the first time since like 10 years ago. alll the scorpy headz in the house make some noise

ty manifisto

Manifisto

me standing on ironing board with "fyad" written on it "HOW MANY LEVELS OF IRONING ARE YOU ON?????"

ty nesamdoom!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Manifisto posted:

me standing on ironing board with "fyad" written on it "HOW MANY LEVELS OF IRONING ARE YOU ON?????"

*stacking ironing boards one on top of the other, forgetting which one actually has the clothes on it*

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

lol if you use your ironing board for anything else than stacking half eaten pizza that you ordered while being high

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Just to let everyone know, Grindcore Meggido expresses his misgivings for the misunderstand (and the 24 hour probe) but I also want to let everyone know that while my intentions were pure, the interpretation of the mods was well within the parameters of The Rules, and I'll use a little better judgement in the future (a simple PM to a Moderator of GBS in future for example would be far better than a cold excursion into a foreign realm) but I also want to thank you folks who spoke up when I was unable to say anything in my defense, I truly love all of you :O) <--- my personal big nosed smiley at you

Splat! -PSP

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Dec 7, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

every goon is a good goon

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Just to let everyone know, Grindcore Meggido expresses his misgivings for the misunderstand (and the 24 hour probe) but I also want to let everyone know that while my intentions were pure, the interpretation of the mods was well within the parameters of The Rules, and I'll use a little better judgement in the future (a simple PM to a Moderator of GBS in future for example would be far better than a cold excursion into a foreign realm) but I also want to thank you folks who spoke up when I was unable to say anything in my defense, I truly love all of you :O) <--- my person big nosed smiley at you

Splat! -PSP

i will say it again it was extremely funny.

glad you busted out tho! probe jail is not the best.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

seeing a lot of hate speech against our counterparts in fyad and i'd just like to say i don't think it's very chill. do i want to post there? no. but the dichotomy of yob and yad defines every post on these dead gay forums. they are the bright endpoints on the spectrum of posting, and all else is but the paler shades in between. thc dependency and irony poisoning are both occupational hazards of being a cool and good poster

you want to see something sick? you want to see a really, truly, hosed up forum? well feast your eyes, baby. it's https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=85 one guy posts all the threads. he's also the mod. every thread is about a coupon or deal. every. single. thread. i just went and looked to get that link and i'm shook, don't click it.

is that what you want? cause pink and blue are both colours and colours are life and those cold, grey forums out there need a little more of that if you ask me

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
post were you may, post where you might

wishing all warm and cuddly posts tonight

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*symbolically pouring one out for all the goons wherever they may be, kitty jail or free*

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
listening to the dead on acid for the first(?) time and..... well... it's so loving goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

FluffieDuckie posted:

30 minutes before our guests showed up the kitchen sink backed up so we had to finish making dinner with no sink. then we had to figure out how to wash every dish we own without the kitchen sink or the dishwasher

finally mr duck opened the outlet on the exterior wall outside the kitchen and put a giant bucket under it and i washed dishes slowly and he'd yell to stop when the bucket got full so he could drag it to the bushes and dump it

so pretty much a clusterfuck, all things considered

you say clusterfuck, i say inspirational tale of ingenuity and teamwork. you did it, good job