Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the observer board is one of the absolute worst message boards out there and is responsible for a lot of horrible posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the observer board is one of the absolute worst message boards out there and is responsible for a lot of horrible posters.

trevor backwards got banned from there before he got banned here, so let's not throw stones

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Lone Goat posted:

trevor backwards got banned from there before he got banned here, so let's not throw stones

Dude got banned here, he just bought his account back.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

forkboy84 posted:

Dude got banned here, he just bought his account back.

a ban from here is pretty much a fine, not a "ban"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i will absolutely throw stones at the f4w board

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know poo poo about that board but I'm comfortable throwing stones at the racist moderator spitting out slurs (and what that says for the board and its owners as a whole).

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I was the king of that board. I was the King of poo poo

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The word "offended" pushes the responsibility from the abuser to their victim.

Also, it's a word used both to describe scatological humor and loving racism, so it's not even usefully descriptive.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

ICHIBAHN posted:

I was the king of that board. I was the King of poo poo

You never won king of the board

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Who gives a gently caress

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

The f4w board is an absolute cesspit

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
https://twitter.com/loadingreadyrun/status/1203158711646113792?s=20

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

They kept alive a thread to leer at underage girls until someone reported it to their hosting.

E: the f4w board, not lrr.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Back when I was still on the board, it was obvious Crapgame was a racist piece of poo poo. He just had the sense to couch it in more polite language. I remember around Ferguson he was constantly posting pro-cop poo poo in a way that made it clear he was white supremacist vermin. Nothing happened then so I doubt anything will happen now, either at F4W or at VoW, which is run by another racist piece of poo poo in Joe Lanza

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Back when I was still on the board, it was obvious Crapgame was a racist piece of poo poo. He just had the sense to couch it in more polite language. I remember around Ferguson he was constantly posting pro-cop poo poo in a way that made it clear he was white supremacist vermin. Nothing happened then so I doubt anything will happen now, either at F4W or at VoW, which is run by another racist piece of poo poo in Joe Lanza

He definitely made himself rather clear on the board, even if he did seem to be able to resist the outright usage of slurs:

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

collocation posted:

He definitely made himself rather clear on the board, even if he did seem to be able to resist the outright usage of slurs:

Your image is broken

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah I'm not able to see anything there, getting the image url and trying to load it separately or remove the :medium at the end doesn't make any difference either.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i can see the image

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The image rules I love looking at it

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Let's go, image!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

dsriggs posted:

Let's go, image!

Image suck!

Delete the Sky
Apr 21, 2014

At least it's been implied that Lanza has somewhat gotten better, at least in private to other VoW folks.

Hawkins was and remains a complete piece of poo poo.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Delete the Sky posted:

At least it's been implied that Lanza has somewhat gotten better, at least in private to other VoW folks.

Hawkins was and remains a complete piece of poo poo.

"somewhat better" according to a couple of white DSAers who work for his website, with no public apology or admission of wrongdoing, and the VoW account blocks people who bring it up. Forgive me for being skeptical

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dropped another Rudocast episode, Scotty and I broke down this week's AEW Dynamite, talked about some local NorCal indies, and the Japanese mayonnaise ice cream popsicle.

https://rudospodcast.co/episode-20-aew-dynamite-analysis/

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

"I want my IMAGE back. Image deserves better. "

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

collocation fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 13, 2020

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
still can't see it

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

collocation fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 13, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looks like this for me

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

collocation fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Aug 13, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont think it's your fault. my computer is very old. i am giving up

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I think your computer needs glasses

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yes it's working fine now :)

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Jerusalem posted:

Yes it's working fine now :)

tyb

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Yeah it works fine now and yeah that's the stuff I was talking about. gently caress that guy and gently caress Dave and Bryan for keeping him around

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

anyone remember/have a copy of the lost B&V&C show that bryan took down because craig did a bad racism

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Dec 8, 2019

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i remember it, but don't have a copy

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

anyone remember/have a copy of the lost B&V&C show that bryan took down because craig did a bad racism

Details please!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bryan thinks black women are hot and craig wanted to do a song contest about bryan's attraction to black women and said poo poo like Jungle Fever a lot and was just tickled about bryan thinking black women are hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:cripes: