Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Neither can ADR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ugh I'm ashamed for my hometown crowd chanting for Tito. They only chant for the dude they've heard about before like a bunch of loving yokels.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I forgot all about this. how stupid/sad was it?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ADR getting womped

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

loving lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Wise Learned Man posted:

Tito just won by RNC in the 1st. It went how you would imagine it would

https://streamable.com/giq47

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Wise Learned Man posted:

Undercard been good, this..........this is something else. It doesn't look good for ADR to last past the first.

loving LOL Jesus ADR just loving Jesus..........

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Wise Learned Man posted:

kensei posted:

loving lol

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Surprise, the guy who actually fought people for a living beat the guy who fake fought for a living.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ADR didn’t have enough confidence in his footwork and got ragdolled by Ortiz until an RNC finished it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I'm still ashamed by my hometown crowd. A bunch of loving idiots cheering for that MAGA chud.

FUUUUUUUUCK YOU WEARING THAT PUNISHER LOGO TRUMP SHIRT.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I didn't know Tito was doing a Trump routine now

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Donald Trump is the best base for MMA

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Fuckin triangle of terrible people

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I'm sure somewhere Paige just started laughing for some reason she can't reckon.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

There were no winners in that fight

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The announcer trying to downplay Ortiz's MAGA poo poo is pretty gross.

Yep aaaaaaand I'm done, it left a bad taste in my mouth, hey just like a WWE PPV!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thank you Tito I needed your word salad speeches.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I'm not watching but gently caress Tito Ortiz

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

There's something especially pathetic about dangling money for a charity out there and making drat sure you don't have to pay a cent when you easily could have carried the guy into the second. I'll eat those words if Tito still delivers but I highly doubt that's happening.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Tito should never be allowed to speak unless Chael is there to clown on him.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Macksy posted:

Tito should never be allowed to speak unless Chael is there to clown on him.

Chael uploaded a 2 minute video talking about how the Tito fight went, the video went up about 12 hours before the fight took place.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brut posted:

Chael uploaded a 2 minute video talking about how the Tito fight went, the video went up about 12 hours before the fight took place.

you need to link this.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CommonShore posted:

you need to link this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZxYYYry68

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Good ol' Chael

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
not really sure where to put this but I found an old sherdog thread where jason delucia and bas rutten talk poo poo to each other:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/q-for-jason-delucia.163309/

the thread is wild, jason delucia is doing a Q&A and accuses bas of doing steroids and then brags about putting a voodoo hex on bas before his fight with frank shamrock, then bas shows up and flames him, and bas's sister(?) shows up and also flames him?

some super weird early mma poo poo

e: lol also claims that ken shamrock was poisoned before his fight with fujita where he tried to knock out fujita so bad he had a heart attack

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Nice! I enjoy the early Pancrase matches even if they’re extremely dated. If you look on YouTube you can find a series of Bas Rutten giving commentary for every one of his Pancrase fights. I recommend watching all of them

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The one where he ruptures that dude's liver is gnarly

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

not really sure where to put this but I found an old sherdog thread where jason delucia and bas rutten talk poo poo to each other:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/q-for-jason-delucia.163309/

the thread is wild, jason delucia is doing a Q&A and accuses bas of doing steroids and then brags about putting a voodoo hex on bas before his fight with frank shamrock, then bas shows up and flames him, and bas's sister(?) shows up and also flames him?

some super weird early mma poo poo

e: lol also claims that ken shamrock was poisoned before his fight with fujita where he tried to knock out fujita so bad he had a heart attack

gently caress, I forgot that Randleman died until I read that :smith:

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
I didn't know Randleman died until last week when I re-watched Roidtech and read the comments :negative:

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1207326177561591811?s=20

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rory: "I left bellator because they wouldn't pay me in crypto and there are too many fighters with foreign sounding names. Also I lost."

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

drat, Rory, just retire.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After leaving the UFC he's 3-2-1 (W/L/D)

I dunno if retirement is really a thing he should worry about because he's not been fighting like garbage. He just wants more money I guess.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

He's fighting alright, and the only hard loss was cuz he was fighting a LHW. I dunno if going down two tiers of organization to get pay and presumably resaonable matchups speaks to a lack of ego or a desperate one.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
He just wants to convert all the Magomeds

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

He's fighting alright, and the only hard loss was cuz he was fighting a LHW. I dunno if going down two tiers of organization to get pay and presumably resaonable matchups speaks to a lack of ego or a desperate one.

Just cause Mousasi has fought at light heavyweight doesn't mean he is a light heavyweight.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

It's wierd to admit that your heart isn't in fightin anymore and then you sign a contract like that.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Maybe they told him it was the Pentecostal Fighters League

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Oh poo poo another fighter, Daniel Pineda, is pleading "it wasn't sterioids it was dick pills I swear":

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/12/daniel-pineda-lance-palmer-pfl-out-nac-hearing-delayed

1) Why on earth would a fighter who might get drug tested, even in the B-leagues, risk taking a sketchy dick pill?

2) I've heard that some fighters take dick pills as a PED to increase blood flow.

I'm about 1600 posts behind in the steroid thread...