Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

oh poo poo no time to figure out how to take a screen shot in this incredibly action packed, time sensitive game!

Thank you for your valuable post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

oh poo poo no time to figure out how to take a screen shot in this incredibly action packed, time sensitive game!

I dunno, I think the screen door effect adds to it? Don't be a shitter.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

I fixed it

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Hwurmp posted:

I fixed it

What, no time to crop out the rest off your screen, plebian? :smuggo:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

brb off to the t-shirt screenprinter to formulate my response

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Warmachine posted:

What, no time to crop out the rest off your screen, plebian? :smuggo:

you are like baby

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Am I doing it right

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Fangz posted:

Am I doing it right

Haha gently caress you!

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Well I hope I at least get some points for using a mirror

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Arrhythmia posted:

Rhetoric (Trivial: Failure)

It's too late. You've already pressed Enter on the keyboard. Your post sucked.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

haha oh man going from the other extreme of "hyper-competent police robot who doesnt understand emotions or other useless frivolities" to "super-emphatic idiot who gets most of his ideas from talking to his necktie" is sure something

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

How much Inland Empire do you need to be able to talk to your necktie? I had 8 points when I finished in my playthrough and it never came up.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Did you wear your tie? Also I think the necktie choices may be tied to Electrochemistry as well?

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

UnknownMercenary posted:

How much Inland Empire do you need to be able to talk to your necktie? I had 8 points when I finished in my playthrough and it never came up.

I wore the tie and had a high Inland Empire on my run, but it didn't trigger, either. Did you get the gun? I'm curious if that doesn't let it trigger, since your tie knows you have a weapon.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

I am the overreactions to someone pointing out someone else not knowing how to take a screenshot in TYOOL 2019.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Authority [Legendary: Success] Yes, that's it! Put these morons who don't know the proper way of posting on a dead gay comedy forum in their place! Once we've established proper posting hierarchy NO ONE WILL DARE SAY YOUR POSTS ARE BAD! NO ONE!

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Pretty good article:

I Played Disco Elysium as an Absolutely Gigantic Fascist

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Neuronyx posted:

I am the overreactions to someone pointing out someone else not knowing how to take a screenshot in TYOOL 2019.

It's three keypresses folks.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

HerraS posted:

Authority [Legendary: Success] Yes, that's it! Put these morons who don't know the proper way of posting on a dead gay comedy forum in their place! Once we've established proper posting hierarchy NO ONE WILL DARE SAY YOUR POSTS ARE BAD! NO ONE!

Logic ( Trivial: Success ) Don't tell them what conjecture is. It's a test! Don't fall for it. They probably already know they're appearing to assume the absolute worst about someone from one smartass sentence.

"Why are you kneejerking to the conclusion they were being a post policing piece of poo poo when all they said was one sarcastic sentence?"

Logic: What did I just loving say.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Anyone have the [ART COP GLASSES ON] post handy?

(It was great but like 50 pages ago)

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Neuronyx posted:

Logic ( Trivial: Success ) Don't tell them what conjecture is. It's a test! Don't fall for it. They probably already know they're appearing to assume the absolute worst about someone from one smartass sentence.

"Why are you kneejerking to the conclusion they were being a post policing piece of poo poo when all they said was one sarcastic sentence?"

Logic: What did I just loving say.

Reaction Speed (Challenging: Success) Tell him to shut the gently caress up.

"God, shut the gently caress up".

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Reaction Speed (Challenging: Success) Tell him to shut the gently caress up.

"God, shut the gently caress up".

Well that's one way to impose on everybody you think you know better without actually trying.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Neuronyx posted:

Well that's one way to impose on everybody you think you know better without actually trying.

I regret posting in this thread and learning you exist. You're insufferable, holy poo poo.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm loving this.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I regret posting in this thread and learning you exist. You're insufferable, holy poo poo.

I regret upsetting you so severely without trying to.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

>skip all

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Please stop posting you’re really bad at it

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Wafflecopper posted:

Please stop posting you’re really bad at it

Never disagree, never criticize, or people lose their minds, got it. I know how soft you guys are now so I can avoid this in the future.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Some prime sorry cop energy right there

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I"M GETTING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Neuronyx posted:

Never disagree, never criticize, or people lose their minds, got it. I know how soft you guys are now so I can avoid this in the future.

Never make PSY your dump stat hth

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

GulagDolls posted:

I"M GETTING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely un-mad, only everyone else gets mad

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I'm sorry. I should not be so mad.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If you guys are gonna shitpost please do it in the voice of one of the skills so this is at least mildly entertaining

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Visual Calculus: The trajectory of the derail leads me to believe its terminus should be in 4-5 posts with 72% certainty. The bandwidth used will be around 600 mb.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Electrochemistry: :justpost::justpost::justpost:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
EMPATHY [Easy: Success] -- This is bad and you should feel bad.

ELECTROCHEMISTRY -- Go back and read Art Chat instead.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

This game.

I don't think there is any other game out there that uses modernist/neomodernist technique like Disco Elysium.

[ART COP GLASSES ON]

Volition is my favorite because of how emblematic it is. Oxford defines the word as "the faculty or power of using one's will", and few things are more associated with our actions than our hands: see how the crown can resemble the idea of one? And the crown itself is all about I am the captain of my soul here. The reason why it is a """boring""" skill is that ultimately, it represents will itself: it won't bow to anything it does not want (i.e., you want), particularly against the wills of other individuals and aspects of oneself.

Jean Vicquemaure. Looks a bit dog-ish. Look at his forehead: a permanent crease of concern. But it is easy to miss the most important thing there. Compare with this guy:

Look at the contrasts, the blacks and whites, the square and the circle. Squared halos were a thing in Early Christianity, particularly when it comes to representation of icons. Consider that Jean was your partner: he can't stop giving you poo poo because he can't conceive that his friend, his partner, his ally, is gone - your memory loss is a form of death. His "holiness" to the PC is more obfuscated as such, unlike the very evident of Kim's.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Accretionist posted:

EMPATHY [Easy: Success] -- This is bad and you should feel bad.

ELECTROCHEMISTRY -- Go back and read Art Chat instead.

I need more of this, I hope they do all of the portraits. :allears:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

CONCEPTUALIZATION: Oh, now this. THIS is art.

DRAMA: Disco infeeeeerrrrno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Digital Osmosis posted:

I... *might* have assumed you guys were my skills

Prescient.