Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

It's fun knowing that you just had time to tell that story while simultaneously in the trump thread you're explaining how stock options work in careful excruciating detail while the conversation moves 1000 miles per hour, and still managing to snipe double posts in there too

Adding this to the testimonials section of my website. What is your erect dick length?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

cumshitter posted:

Adding this to the testimonials section of my website. What is your erect dick length?

The same as the words per minute you can type

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Are you typing slower now just to jinx me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Keystrokes have taken on a new, extremely sexual meaning.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Queen Combat posted:

My favorite part is when people point out the explicitly homophobic/transphobic comics he does and go "what's wrong with you and why did you write this?" he goes "Actually those are the character's motivations, not mine :smug:." Like somehow that, like, absolves him? And in any case those characters are the protagonists so

I bet the guy likes Louis CK more after the face-chud turn he's done in the past two years.

If the guy had even a modicum of self-awareness or social intelligence he'd realize that nobody's buying his song and dance routine. Sometimes I wonder if he genuinely thinks non-transphobic people have the same urges he does to post gotchas and attempts at moralizing concern trolls at trans people in threads about issues trans people face? And that he thinks that's how he's going to slip under the radar?

For a guy who's as convinced as he is of his own intelligence, he manages to demonstrate very little of it. Like the stereotypical white supremacist kid who wears WWI german memorabilia to school specifically to provoke people who think it's WW2 german memorabilia, or just to provoke and get into fights with people who see through the act but are willing to call them out anyway. The kind of chud that very badly wants the opportunity to smug on "a dumb lib" with a logical trap when, no, they're just being a transparently manipulative little poo poo and nobody likes them except the assholes they're (unconvincingly) claiming not to be.

Just constantly acting in bad faith, turning any conversation they kramer into to a "the chud who cried wolf" situation where they just cease to have any credibility as anything but a weirdo creep.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Xarbala posted:

If the guy had even a modicum of self-awareness or social intelligence he'd realize that nobody's buying his song and dance routine. Sometimes I wonder if he genuinely thinks non-transphobic people have the same urges he does to post gotchas and attempts at moralizing concern trolls at trans people in threads about issues trans people face? And that he thinks that's how he's going to slip under the radar?

For a guy who's as convinced as he is of his own intelligence, he manages to demonstrate very little of it. Like the stereotypical white supremacist kid who wears WWI german memorabilia to school specifically to provoke people who think it's WW2 german memorabilia, or just to provoke and get into fights with people who see through the act but are willing to call them out anyway. The kind of chud that very badly wants the opportunity to smug on "a dumb lib" with a logical trap when, no, they're just being a transparently manipulative little poo poo and nobody likes them except the assholes they're (unconvincingly) claiming not to be.

Just constantly acting in bad faith, turning any conversation they kramer into to a "the chud who cried wolf" situation where they just cease to have any credibility as anything but a weirdo creep.
The best part of the whole thing is that his bathroom argument, as well as being transphobic, isn't even correct. Handicapped stalls/restrooms are intended to be used by non-handicapped people when determining number and placement of restrooms in building design; while it's obviously courteous for non-handicapped people to allow handicapped people first access to these facilities if they're waiting at the same time, and to avoid using them if they can use another comfortably, nobody's expected to leave them empty "just in case" or whatever. Furthermore, most single-stall restrooms aren't explicitly for handicapped people but are available to anyone who might need or want the privacy, which includes -- gasp! -- people who don't feel comfortable in a gendered restroom.

This is a pedantic post, but I fuckin' hate these guys who are smugly pedantic/"decorous"/"logical" and also just straight-up wrong, and I needed to post it somewhere other than the QCS thread, because that thread should remain a sanctified space for dunking on this dork.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
wtf is supposed to interest me in that dude's comics that he tries to shill in between sharing nazi opinions?

I looked at them

Oh wow a buff mercenary guy has to interact and fight in a post-apocalypse desert land where people live in huts made of tin roofing and a silly item is currency and it's totally an homage to played out boring poo poo rather than just being played out and boring

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

wtf is supposed to interest me in that dude's comics that he tries to shill in between sharing nazi opinions?

I looked at them

Oh wow a buff mercenary guy has to interact and fight in a post-apocalypse desert land where people live in huts made of tin roofing and a silly item is currency and it's totally an homage to played out boring poo poo rather than just being played out and boring

But the buff mercenary guy is Charlie Brown! It’s so edgy!

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

ah the old QCS classic
OP: guys maybe this shithead isn't so bad?
shithead: gently caress yeah i'm that bad, actually i'm worse!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Arivia posted:

But the buff mercenary guy is Charlie Brown! It’s so edgy!

ah poo poo, how could I have missed that relevant takedown of such a current character

mods, save this artiste and his amazing work!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Booourns posted:

ah the old QCS classic

Really now? I haven't checked up on it since it was still on one page.

Oh wow there's 9 pages now instead of 1. And, the n-word? By Sir Concern Troll?

A valuable member of society.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

what an insufferable tool

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Booourns posted:

ah the old QCS classic

Has anyone ever made a QCS thread on behalf of another poster where said other poster wasn't an insane trainwreck? Has this ever worked out for anyone?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Antivehicular posted:

Has anyone ever made a QCS thread on behalf of another poster where said other poster wasn't an insane trainwreck? Has this ever worked out for anyone?

In regards to this QCS thread, OP isn't batting for Death Ray. The post is aiming for X-O and Death Ray just found it and proceeded to Death Ray it up.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Queen Combat posted:

Really now? I haven't checked up on it since it was still on one page.

Oh wow there's 9 pages now instead of 1. And, the n-word? By Sir Concern Troll?

A valuable member of society.

Right? I went to bed and when I woke up there were 9 more pages and a 100,000 hour probe

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh good. he worked hard for that probe, and he deserves it

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Dell_Zincht posted:

In regards to this QCS thread, OP isn't batting for Death Ray. The post is aiming for X-O and Death Ray just found it and proceeded to Death Ray it up.

I have to disagree with this. However the thread ended up going, the QCS thread was started to remove discussion of the Death Ray issue from the Newspaper Comics thread, which has a very long-standing tradition of being amiable and drama-free.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
jesus gently caress reading any of that guy's posts is like being thrown into a time warp to 2006 GBS

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I knew the person behind the Clarissa comics was a massive tool pretty much just from how "14 year old in a Hot Topic hoodie" edgy the comic was, and felt it confirmed by the dog-whistle black child. Knowing they were on here making a complete fool of themselves with "I'm not transphobic! (massive transphobia)" fills me with a perverse glee.

AngryRobotsInc has a new favorite as of 14:42 on Dec 9, 2019

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
loving hell that thread was a thing. I remember reading the old comicsgate thread when Death Ray first kramered into it, but I'd forgotten just how loving odious a bigot he is, all while pretending to be the most leftist radical because "i voted for trump to spite clinton, moh, i'm so cool" and poo poo. Ugh.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I knew the person behind the Clarissa comics was a massive tool pretty much just from how "14 year old in a Hot Topic hoodie" edgy the comic was, and felt it confirmed by the dog-whistle black child. Knowing they were on here making a complete fool of themselves with "I'm not transphobic! (massive transphobia)" fills me with a perverse glee.

Pls explain dog whistle black child, was the character just like blatantly racist or something?

Uggh, i actually kinda enjoyed weapon brown, but i cant say im terribly surprised the dude who made it is either a full on genuine chud shithead, or permanently stuck in the internet of the mid aughts.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Pls explain dog whistle black child, was the character just like blatantly racist or something?

Uggh, i actually kinda enjoyed weapon brown, but i cant say im terribly surprised the dude who made it is either a full on genuine chud shithead, or permanently stuck in the internet of the mid aughts.

Stereotypical way of talking? Check. Broken family and dad apparently not in the picture? Check. Being raised by a grandparent because mom is in jail? Check. "Can you believe what them people name their kids?" names? Check.

Honestly, it's less a dog-whistle and more a blaring foghorn of "I'm a racist hack."

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Wow, I feel gross from reading that.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Wow, I feel gross from reading that.

Oh god i didnt realize what Clarissa comic they were talking about. I thought dude had made some spin off of "Clarissa Explains It All". If that bit grosses you out, never read another page of it. I wish i hadn't.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Oh god i didnt realize what Clarissa comic they were talking about. I thought dude had made some spin off of "Clarissa Explains It All". If that bit grosses you out, never read another page of it. I wish i hadn't.

Yeah seconding this, never ever read Clarissa, that’s right up there on my list of things I unironically wish I’d never encountered on the Internet.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

AngryRobotsInc posted:

Stereotypical way of talking? Check. Broken family and dad apparently not in the picture? Check. Being raised by a grandparent because mom is in jail? Check. "Can you believe what them people name their kids?" names? Check.

Honestly, it's less a dog-whistle and more a blaring foghorn of "I'm a racist hack."

That is seriously racist in a way that even elderly white people would have to pretend to be uncomfortable with in public.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

cumshitter posted:

Nobody ever uses a real email on my email submission form so here is the reply I send to people when they email me (for which I get nothing but mailer daemon bouncebacks):

Just so you know, I used a real email address. The package never arrived though.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Wait. That dude wrote Clarissa... and he kept writing it and tried to make it funny? What the gently caress. Does that mean he intended the early parts that were solely about this girl being molested by her father to be funny? I knew that comic was in poor taste, but Jesus loving Christ. I'm glad he's gone.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sweet geek swag posted:

Wait. That dude wrote Clarissa... and he kept writing it and tried to make it funny? What the gently caress. Does that mean he intended the early parts that were solely about this girl being molested by her father to be funny? I knew that comic was in poor taste, but Jesus loving Christ. I'm glad he's gone.
I think he thought he was helping. Raising awareness of the pervasiveness of family abuse through dark humor or w/e. Unfortunately he was a loving moron.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

He's clear up his own rear end about it, to the point he can see the back of his own teeth. His Kickstarter trumpets that there's nothing else out there like it, as if that alone is a recommendation.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
Death Ray didn't deserve his KMFDM avatar

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I tell you I was feeling very confused and frightened until I realized what was going on today

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Oh lmao this guy did the comic where the floor under the window outside the little girl's room had stuffed animals lying around, because the kid gets raped by her dad every night and the (sentient) dolls would just leave her and commit suicide. It's supposed to be "poignant"

The Saddest Rhino has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Dec 9, 2019

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Oh lmao this guy did the comic where the floor under the window outside the little girl's room had stuffed animals lying around, because the kid gets raped by her dad every night and the (sentient) dolls would just leave her and commit suicide. It's supposed to be "poignant"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What the gently caress

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wait, was that comic supposed to be funny? I don't buy it. There's no way.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Been a wild morning for QCS.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Years ago somebody recommended Clarissa as being more clever and deep than it appears at first, but after reading it I quickly concluded that person was a moron and it's good to be vindicated after all these years

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I count my lucky stars that guy never blipped on my radar (bless my cishet privilege) because holy poo poo is he infuriating.

SomeGuyTT needs to eat a 6er and maybe some red-text for trying to prop that guy up. Good lord.

e: LOL. Dude was gaslighting SomeGuy on page 6.

FilthyImp has a new favorite as of 19:21 on Dec 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Thank you idiots for making me google Clarissa. What a piece of trash!

Also I know some of you have money, somebody give Some Guy TT the red text they now deserve