Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*reads prescription weed bottle*

"do not operate heavy machinery"

*googles 'light machinery'*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Papa Was A Video Toaster

:yosnice:

Goons Are Gifts

Helloooooooooooookkkbhhigfcjgrddvbhgcvbjzzfxyswethbkiu

My phone actually autocorrected half of that into more random letters

Goons Are Gifts

I actually managed to setup a cupboard today and only hurt myself a tiny bit, I feel so expert and DIY now, next up is setting up a desk, let's hope my hubris doesn't kill me

Escape From Noise

Crushed to desk!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hugh Malone posted:

weed is a medicine now, and medicine is good but not chill

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Gmungo.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i'm not seeing a lot of options. like what am i gonna do, keep not smoking weed???!! how long can that last once i have money again? but if i start smoking weed again i'll just run out again because i'm not earning enough to make bulk orders any more

back in my day we used to grow weed. we still do, but we used to too. it was just a plant and you could do that, it was super chill. we would joke about what a good roommate mary jane was, quiet kind and never late on rent. you could try that, it might work in a retro sort of way. maybe there will be a usb powered "weed mini" available soon, preloaded with classic weed activities

Goons Are Great posted:

I actually managed to setup a cupboard today and only hurt myself a tiny bit, I feel so expert and DIY now, next up is setting up a desk, let's hope my hubris doesn't kill me

get a load of this captain of industry, crafting artisanal furniture with his bare hand tools, shaping the world to his desires. with great power comes great responsibility, the path you walk leads straight to bathroom remodelling. vaya con dios

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Rinzla

Goons Are Great posted:

I arrived home to find two of my kitchen unit doors hanging by the top hinge only and the bottom hinge cut out was all butchered to poo poo.

Not sure how I’m going to approach the fixing of that.

owlhawk911

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good mango everyone!

owlhawk911

Rinzla posted:

I arrived home to find two of my kitchen unit doors hanging by the top hinge only and the bottom hinge cut out was all butchered to poo poo.

Not sure how I’m going to approach the fixing of that.

to fix your cabinets we just need to route past the butchered part, shim back to the old level and screw the doors back on. to address your real issue you'll have to call the ghostbusters (either crew, it's 2019, get over it)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

Good mango everyone!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

less sick, still sick

A Sometimes Food

hello

Heather Papps

hello friend

welcome!

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
Hi friend, welcome to paradise!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

whos this tall glass of warter

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

imagine being a film executive tasked with marketing one of the largest science fiction franchises of all time and saying "yeah, what people want is this old man version of beloved character baby yoda. that'll really sell the toys"

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hi asf

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

alnilam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

whos this tall glass of warter

it's pronounced "wooder"

ty manifisto

A Sometimes Food

hi db

A Sometimes Food

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

imagine being a film executive tasked with marketing one of the largest science fiction franchises of all time and saying "yeah, what people want is this old man version of beloved character baby yoda. that'll really sell the toys"

i dunno there's something about it that makes think of oscar the grouch. so that's cool

wait poo poo

:smith:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Welp, poo poo from before didn't work out for me. Sucks. It was a monetary thing but I'll be ok.

Trying

Putty posted:

Welp, poo poo from before didn't work out for me. Sucks. It was a monetary thing but I'll be ok.

gently caress it man you are solid gold anyway

BoldFrankensteinMir

Putty posted:

Sorry, Putty. Your windfall is in another castle.

FluffieDuckie

welcome A Sometimes Food!

sorry putty :glomp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Putty posted:

sorry for your (monetary) loss, Big Putt. you'll get em next time

owlhawk911

alnilam posted:

it's pronounced "wooder"

Well howdy there bud. How're ya? I'm just swell, dontcha know. Me n' the missus are headed out to walmart, the boys come through last night and swigged all m'dang brewskis! Buncha hosers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Listen.

It's wahtah.

owlhawk911

Putty posted:

money doesn't buy happiness, a healthy perspective and positive outlook like this one do. keep rockin my dude

alnilam

Putty posted:

drat sorry bud :glomp:

back to the grind i guess

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wohdahh

owlhawk911

baby wohdahh

Manifisto

Putty posted:

really sorry to hear it.

ty nesamdoom!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Took physiology exam. It was okay.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

owlhawk911 posted:

money doesn't buy happiness, a healthy perspective and positive outlook like this one do. keep rockin my dude

it pays rent tho, haha, sadface

alnilam posted:

drat sorry bud :glomp:

back to the grind i guess

Wisdom. My job prospects are much better than last time so I'll find something eventually.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

owlhawk911 posted:

money doesn't buy happiness

Money buys weed tho...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

thinkin about lizard wizards salmon soup today