Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I just noticed that one of his crimes is "intentional damage to a computer" which is probably more serious and less funny than it sounds but lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I just noticed that one of his crimes is "intentional damage to a computer" which is probably more serious and less funny than it sounds but lol.

At first glance I read that as "emotional damage to computer" which gave what he's accused of a slightly different spin.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

When DIY gets out of hand.

https://twitter.com/DispatchAlerts/status/1202741208214319112

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Marketing the new Ghostbusters movie already?

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I'm guessing this is just a cover-all term for hacking. "I didn't destroy property, all the computer parts still work. All I did was edit some files :smug: "

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/Cmillstrib/status/1202806913718784006?s=20

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Ellen (Dick) Henning. :psyduck:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hell of way to find out you're the least liked child

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/consequence/status/1202815014186430466

quote:

A forthcoming musical featuring puppets (!) is reframing the pop star’s story in a drastic way by attempting to blame Jackson’s problematic and allegedly abusive behavior on… an alien-shaped glove that lusts after “virgin boy blood.”For the Love of the Glove has also found the cast for its life-size puppet characters. Actor and comedian Jerry Minor (Saturday Night Love) is on board to portray the Glove, which has been given the nightmarish name THRHIL-LHA. Meanwhile, The Lion King actor Eric B.
Anthony will voice the puppet version of Jackson.

Rather than rely on Jackson’s catalog of hits, the musical will actually feature upwards of 20 original songs, performed by the Japanese Bunraku-style puppets alongside a cast of real-life actors.

Although playwright Julien Nitzberg originally had the idea for the production almost two decades ago, he’s confident its premiere next year is coming at the right time.

We should be in ‘process culture,’ where we process how hosed up people are and understand what made them that way,” Nitzberg told The Hollywood Reporter. “I think there’s a collective trauma of everyone who grew up as a Jackson 5 fan and a Michael fan. This is a way to process that in a fun way while helping people understand all of the really hosed up stuff that affected Michael’s life.”

For the Glove is scheduled to open January 25th at the Carl Sagan-Ann Druyan Theater in Los Angeles.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No, glove!
No love!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
This is obviously not a funny story in any way. But the phrasing of the headline...

Mom of Raleigh teen killed in front of home to start fundraiser basketball game, scholarship in his honor

...just makes me think "what the hell, why would you do THAT to start a basketball game?"

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Sir Lemming posted:

This is obviously not a funny story in any way. But the phrasing of the headline...

Mom of Raleigh teen killed in front of home to start fundraiser basketball game, scholarship in his honor

...just makes me think "what the hell, why would you do THAT to start a basketball game?"

Look, do you want to get funding or not?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/10/blind-woman-told-to-get-off-bus-because-guide-dogs-cant-be-black-8329869/

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Is dog racism worse than people racism? Discuss.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Splicer posted:

Is dog racism worse than people racism? Discuss.

i dont see a reason to rank bad things like that.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7769433/Nevada-mans-DNA-changes-bone-marrow-transplant-replaced-German-donor.html

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Good Cheese Exists Today Because of an Old Fruit Fly and Some Sex
:pervert:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Casu Marzu Cheese Is Dangerous, Illegal, And Filled With Maggots

"When eating the cheese, one is meant to close their eyes. It’s not to avoid looking at the maggots as you eat them but to protect your eyes from them. When bothered, the maggots will jump up, sometimes going as high as six inches."

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Personally I'm glad Casu Marzu is illegal :colbert:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ok, Captain Hygi- hey, wait a second!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

Casu Marzu is neither banned / probed nor have they stopped posting. Take your sick agenda of cleanliness and go back to Flavourlesstown.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I would like to state for the records that I have nothing against forums user Casu Marzu, nor do I believe they are dangerous, illegal, or filled with maggots

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Utah May Make it Illegal for Cops to Masturbate in Their Cars

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Great, now they're gonna be REALLY irritable when they clock me doing 110

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

All Cops Are Beatin' it

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

What did you think they meant when cops talk about their beat?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So we should change ACAB to ACAW now? I'm going to need new shirts.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Hygiene posted:

I would like to state for the records that I have nothing against forums user Casu Marzu, nor do I believe they are dangerous, illegal, or filled with maggots
Would you be willing to state this under oath

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Splicer posted:

Would you be willing to state this under oath

No

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

:gas: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10522729/man-farts-kill-mosquitos/ :gas:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
That's what those mosquitoes get for working against their kind. I doubt the money was worth it, even if they hadn't died.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The_White_Crane posted:

Ellen (Dick) Henning. :psyduck:

That just means her name is Ellen Henning and she’s married to a guy named Dick Henning. See also Mary (Steve) next to her.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Henchman of Santa posted:

That just means her name is Ellen Henning and she’s married to a guy named Dick Henning. See also Mary (Steve) next to her.

This is the stupidest convention and why everyone should write their family members’ obituaries instead of letting the funeral home people do it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Driver choking on pizza leads to I-70 backup for hours

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

One day this will be me but double fisted KFC burgers.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Three patients died when hundreds of lawyers attacked a hospital in Lahore during a furious dispute with doctors.

There's even video of dozens of lawyers in black suits and neat ties getting teargassed by the police after trashing the hospital.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Oh God, yes, the Pakistani lawyer riots are back

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
So, lawyers transcend race and culture lines to be scum in all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

Three patients died when hundreds of lawyers attacked a hospital in Lahore during a furious dispute with doctors.

There's even video of dozens of lawyers in black suits and neat ties getting teargassed by the police after trashing the hospital.

quote:

Lawyers also damaged several cars parked outside the hospital and set at least one police van on fire.

Some of the protesters allegedly fired gunshots in the air when riot police intervened.