Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
do you think the plumber was on like shitter eleven thinking "this seems a bit much"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
there are toilets the kid video game guy has never used in his own house full of rancid m&ms

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

i mean it's just today but Pelosi preening because GUYS WE GOT A BIPARTISAN BILL THROUGH FOR OUR WORKERS the same day the House moved forward on impeachment and oh yeah the bill funds Trump's beloved Space Force. GETTING THINGS DONE THE DEMOCRATIC WAY!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
"The Democratic party is a private club. :smug:"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
can you smoke inside of it

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Private club like it’s reserved for the rich to bludgeon people with

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
notch probably uses less than a studio apartment's worth of his multimillion dollar house

Wouldn't be surprised if other people live in it and he isn't even aware

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Halser posted:

notch probably uses less than a studio apartment's worth of his multimillion dollar house

it would go a long way to making him less despicable if he just let people live there for free, not like he needs it

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

mooyashi posted:

can you smoke inside of it

cigars are allowed

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

duz posted:

cigars are allowed

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Halser posted:

it was built for entertaining by huge celebrities, notch outbid jay-z and beyonce for it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TheWeepingHorse posted:

George W. Bush nominated Harriet Miers, his White House Counsel and former attorney in other matters, to the Supreme Court of the United States. Her nomination was considered an unmitigated disaster by both parties, in large part because she had no judicial experience, no elite schooling, and because she had never averred to being an originalist or strict constructionist.

The kerfuffle seems so quaint in retrospect.

yeah lol

x999 or whatever since 2017

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
he’s the baby

gotta Love him

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i can't tell if that's mitchell, webb or justin mcelroy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the throat pouch is where he keeps his 3 foot long tongue coiled up

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Tulip posted:

The belief in anybody playing 12D chess is a mix of "surely our systems of governance are able to withstand people laboriously hacking away at them" and "surely the best way to accomplish political goals is clever and not just persistence."

it’s just desperate flailing at what could only be considered a farcical failure of a system if they didn’t otherwise convince themselves that someone was being a genius

I still pretty strongly believe it’s just the inability for anyone to admit they’re wrong ever (voters especially). trump definitely personifies that and I wonder if he won more than a few over just by mystifying them with his capability in (successfully) denying even the most blatantly obvious evidence against him

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this one gave me a hearty chuckle, thank you

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNi-0uqcEx4

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the throat pouch is where he keeps his 3 foot long tongue coiled up

lol thank you it actually deffo looks like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

and oh yeah the bill funds Trump's beloved Space Force.

Wait, that's actually happening? What in the gently caress?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

No no we all forgot about space force, even the president. right?

right??

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Dems agreed to it in exchange for Reps agreeing to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for federal employees.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Space force is good. Send all the armed forces to space, and leave them there. Can we get 12 weeks of paternity leave for all US employees if we do that?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
please djt don't make me learn warhammer 40k rules

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i played MTG and still do D&D but have nothing but contempt for people painting armies of space elves and whipping out rulers for "fun"

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

mooyashi posted:

i played MTG and still do D&D but have nothing but contempt for people painting armies of space elves and whipping out rulers for "fun"

Yeah, you definitely need something rounder

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it was built for entertaining by huge celebrities, notch outbid jay-z and beyonce for it

And now it's the world's biggest warehouse of putrid M&Ms :batuka:

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1000718611688943616?lang=en

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What the gently caress is he talking about

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
all the young political people who came to washington after trump won and had their lives ruined by russiagate like...paul...manafort?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
paul manafort and his failson-in-law

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Jeb!

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

I was reading a recent supreme court case that mentioned AG Jeff Sessions and had a nice chuckle

Hope getting owned by the Big Wet Boy was worth it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i literally moved to dc after trump became president. i see marine one once a week and shake my fist like abe simpson every time

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
old man yells at clown

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the gently caress is he talking about

this was right after hope hicks left lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mooyashi posted:

david cameron legit put his wing wang in a hog tho

Not a hog, exactly. The severed head of a deceased hog

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
idk that sounds like "exactly a hog and worse cuz it's dead"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i mean MAYBE there's swine that wanna slob your knob but when it's done and gone, you know, ew