Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/libcomorg/status/1202887432309497856

gently caress this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

learning from former soviets

"with blackjack and whores" :chanpop:

not an endorsement fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Dec 8, 2019

Four-Twenty
Feb 10, 2005

no fear
:worship:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prince Myshkin posted:

There's like a million wrong things in this.

wha? the Bratz Doll Communist is an idiot?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

my friend who grew up in a lower-end side of San Jose is being priced out of their home due to tech.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Victory Position posted:

my friend who grew up in a lower-end side of San Jose is being priced out of their home due to tech.

the neighborhood I lived in till I was 9 and moved to the Sierra Nevada is still there but I remember my dad saying later that the only reason we could afford to live there despite a dual income of almost 100k was because my great grandmother owned the duplex.

this was like 1999, so dotcom bubble pricing was probably a factor, but how much you want to bet the greek folks and the yugoslavian refugees I had for neighbors are still there? its probably some jackasses working for adobe now. i looked on google maps and they replaced the cool field with trees we used to play in at butcher park with a dog park. it could be I'm misremembering it but they appear to have cut most of the trees down

Larry Parrish fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Dec 8, 2019

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Centrist Committee posted:

is the fbi gonna be the hero?

Its 1972, J Edgar Hoover has just died and a new day has dawned at the Bureau. Rookie agent Susan Malone is the first woman in FBI history to carry a gun in the field. After a chilling encounter with the notorious KGB master of assassins Vyacheslav Kostikov Special Agent Malone must form an unlikely partnership with Huey Newton in a race against time to stop the Russians from putting George Wallace into the White House!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Helsing posted:

Its 1972, J Edgar Hoover has just died and a new day has dawned at the Bureau. Rookie agent Susan Malone is the first woman in FBI history to carry a gun in the field. After a chilling encounter with the notorious KGB master of assassins Vyacheslav Kostikov Special Agent Malone must form an unlikely partnership with Huey Newton in a race against time to stop the Russians from putting George Wallace into the White House!

I googled that in a cold sweat lmao

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i learned a lot in the past couple of days, like what agp is and about some crank named blanchard and also that people who lecture about admitting fault and taking your lumps when deserved in qcs do not practice what they preach

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
how many hours of probes were handed out these last few days you ask?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg&t=1s

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
bring back homex

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

bring back homex

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

We next lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its hosed up that people were anti-doxxing, informants gotta eat

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
or is homex already here...

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

we're in the process of smuggling homex across the finnish border

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

or is homex already here...

Lightning Knight will patrol the neighborhood

Homex will watch the skies...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

we're in the process of smuggling homex across the finnish border

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Plutonis posted:

We next lol

its like getfiscal says, we're in the age of mods now

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Percelus posted:

i learned a lot in the past couple of days, like what agp is and about some crank named blanchard and also that people who lecture about admitting fault and taking your lumps when deserved in qcs do not practice what they preach

ive also learned that its bigotry to even mention something. like if someone asks what phrenology is and you explain it, that means your a racist.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

"fermented drink made from black tea with added basil and rosemary
for over 2000 years it's been refreshing life, suppressing bacterial growth, enriching gut microbiome, breaking neoliberalism"

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I thought kombucha was the official drink of neoliberalism. At least the silicon valley type.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
dunno i'm on the balkans, the techlords here are nazis, libertarians or commies, libs all moved out lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zas posted:

its like getfiscal says, we're in the age of mods now

quote:

I'd love for a D&D, CSPAM culling of all the pro-fascist tankies but I guess that's a lot more complicated because they don't outright deny genocide and the Holocaust they just dance around the issue in a pseudo-intellectual way using 200 words when 20 would suffice.

quote:

I feel like what is overlooked is that while the rules exist for a reason to keep debate on track, I'd also like to point out that PJ has been harassed by the mod team repeatedly who have used those rules and that power in bad faith in the past. In her own thread, R Guyovich would roll in with a few other poo poo heels, mock her and anyone else participating in that thread and then probate/ban her for defending her at all. And then it turns out that he's a holocaust denying Chinese fascist and a number of the mod team not only knew this, but covered for him by quarantining his old posts. There was a concerted effort by the old top of the mod team to run her off the forums and the fact that Guyovich is a holocaust denier and a fascist should tell you something.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll keep my head down for the next few months and save my permaban moment for when I talk against President Liz Warren's humanitarian intervention against Venezuela.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
apparently we're denying the holocaust now? what the gently caress

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i really love this epic thing where the original posting crime was mildly annoying someone who read it but it keeps escalating in their brain to 'this guy advocating mass shootings and also he's an incel and also probably a fascist as well as a pedophile'

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

i really love this epic thing where the original posting crime was mildly annoying someone who read it but it keeps escalating in their brain to 'this guy advocating mass shootings and also he's an incel and also probably a fascist as well as a pedophile'

yeah that summarizes the D&D grievance posters pretty well

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

very strange few days

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

very strange few days

there are decades where threads happen, and there are threads where decades happen
~ Kurt "V.I. Lenin" Cobain

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

pro-fascist tankie

mods please

THS
Sep 15, 2017

dead gay forum

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i would prefer to see posters trained to a reeducation subforum where they can be rehabilitated

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
Tankies love Nazis, the Holocaust, and Adolf Hitler.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lightning Knight will patrol the neighborhood

Homex will watch the skies...

I messaged guyovich for his opinion on fyad and he was like “lol” but also “what the actual gently caress”

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Plutonis posted:

We next lol

an actual communist purge of actual communists

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Victory Position posted:

an actual communist purge of actual communists

they already got rosa once

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I am cm confident that even under attack from all sides we will endure, much like Bashar Al-Assad

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

GalacticAcid posted:

I am cm confident that even under attack from all sides we will endure, much like Bashar Al-Assad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

We next lol

Rip to those who died