Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

FactsAreUseless posted:

I clicked it and nothing's closed?

E: the 'interactions of game' thread?

Yeah it's only that and the "what games are you playing this weekend" thread :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

People need to stop posting in the weekend thread on Wednesdays

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Imp Zone soars miles above this silly poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
How do you guys remember all of these posters that posted like 10 years ago. I don't even remember the people who are posting now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Actually, who the hell are you people

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
300 lowtax alts reporting in

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Just getting free games on the epic store and chilling and THAT’S the tea sis

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Pick posted:

Actually, who the hell are you people

Hello, my name is madeintaipei, and I'm only kinda annoying, I swear!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

madeintaipei posted:

Hello, my name is madeintaipei, and I'm only kinda annoying, I swear!

I have already forgotten you

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

lurk more, post less

please

you post way too much

Smash
Dec 12, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dumb Lowtax posted:

lurk more, post less

please

you post way too much

plz stop yelling at your alt.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Pick posted:

No you haven't

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I hope turtlicious finds the help the clearly need very badly, and I also hope they don’t do any terrorism.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

madeintaipei posted:

No you haven't

Oh hey! You're that madeintaipei character I've been hearing so much about! Hot diggity-dog!

I know this cat. They're a real cooooooool cat.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Miss Imp Zone but I'm not good enough at jokes to do much but lurk. did go to BBG's place a few times in real life, though, he has good taste in booze and pizza

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh hey! You're that madeintaipei character I've been hearing so much about! Hot diggity-dog!

I know this cat. They're a real cooooooool cat.

Your wires dissconnected maybe

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Wes Warhammer posted:

Yeah it's only that and the "what games are you playing this weekend" thread :shrug:

And the “Oh yeah...THAT happened” thread

And the “Oh yeah...THAT DIDN’T happen” thread

So it seems the hissyfit is all just Lumpy the Cook. A silent meltdown.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

Miss Imp Zone but I'm not good enough at jokes to do much but lurk. did go to BBG's place a few times in real life, though, he has good taste in booze and pizza

is he uh, is he like that irl

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Crocoswine posted:

is he uh, is he like that irl

Didn't have any problems with him when I visited.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

Oh my god, seriously? These are not two posters I would never have imagined having an IRL connection.

Also you don't have to be funny to post in the IZ, you just have to like games, don't post like you're in Games, and keep the politics out of it. You'll get the hang of the humor.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

...............Holy poo poo.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh my god, seriously? These are not two posters I would never have imagined having an IRL connection.

Also you don't have to be funny to post in the IZ, you just have to like games, don't post like you're in Games, and keep the politics out of it. You'll get the hang of the humor.

My roommate played Dota 2 with him a lot and invited me to come along one day for game night, and it went good.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Dumb Lowtax posted:

lurk more, post less

please

you post way too much

On the other hand :justpost::posthaste:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

My roommate played Dota 2 with him a lot and invited me to come along one day for game night, and it went good.
Lmfao I love this forum

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

the screenshot thread in imp zone is so good

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Dumb Lowtax posted:

lurk more, post less

please

you post way too much

I have a secret to share with you.

Jesus, alright. I thought it might be fun to copy+paste posts into cleverbot. It was not.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

This is blowing my loving mind. You have basked in the glow of a god

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I lurk there and dig it most of the time. Still don't quite get why there will be shitloads of empty quotes on a not hilarious post but overall it's a fun place to be

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh gently caress off. It's the same 12 fyads posting the same stupid unfunny poo poo that only those 12 people "get" and replying to each other with "lmfao". If anyone posts anything different than "I think murder and aids are funny as gently caress" or you reply to garbage like that with anything other than "lmfao" you get dogpiled and driven out.

Stop defending and making excuses for a hostile exclusive club of petty childish assholes.

Your thread about a blinking red video game dead body was pretty funny though and we need more of that stuff instead of whatever the gently caress that other junk is.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Elephant Ambush posted:

Oh gently caress off. It's the same 12 fyads posting the same stupid unfunny poo poo that only those 12 people "get" and replying to each other with "lmfao". If anyone posts anything different than "I think murder and aids are funny as gently caress" or you reply to garbage like that with anything other than "lmfao" you get dogpiled and driven out.

Stop defending and making excuses for a hostile exclusive club of petty childish assholes.

Your thread about a blinking red video game dead body was pretty funny though and we need more of that stuff instead of whatever the gently caress that other junk is.

Please relax

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

I think you should relax

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

Please relax

This

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Len posted:

I lurk there and dig it most of the time. Still don't quite get why there will be shitloads of empty quotes on a not hilarious post but overall it's a fun place to be
People like emptyquotes. It's fun. IDK, it's just something that's happened for a while.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmfao

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
It's true that murder and aids are funny as gently caress though

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

I don't post or even lurk in The Imp Zone but I just leafed through a few threads there and there was none of what you're describing

why do people just make poo poo up about this stuff

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
Wait, so the forum code construction is so bad that you can't touch anything or it all goes to poo poo?

Have we been posting in groverhaus this whole time

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Crocoswine posted:

I don't post or even lurk in The Imp Zone but I just leafed through a few threads there and there was none of what you're describing

why do people just make poo poo up about this stuff
There's blood in the water right now. These people are all riled up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I Said No posted:

Wait, so the forum code construction is so bad that you can't touch anything or it all goes to poo poo?

Have we been posting in groverhaus this whole time
Yes. You're posting from beneath his insulated stairs, Harry Potter-style.