Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Minimum Syntaxing posted:

I don’t think of myself as one to oft make alarmist and far-reaching comparisons between our modern media and vintage propaganda — which have historically facilitated violence against specific groups of people by dehumanizing them or using them as scapegoats — but,
what the gently caress.

The president has called immigrants killers, rapists and disease-ridden repeatedly on television.

Apropos nothing, but the German didn't wake up one day and decided to gas all the Jews. It was preceded by years of propaganda fanning the flames of racial hatred towards the "other".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

New York City police guarding a Brooklyn synagogue after the attack in nearby Jersey City on Tuesday.

Welcome to the new normal.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
in one month we’ll be 2 weeks past impeachment having not mattered at all. Dershowitz and Barr will have Epstein’s private plane reformatted into Air Force UNO, a party plane exclusively stocked with the children from the basement of Comet Ping Pong.

Mitch McConnell will have repurposed his gavel as a phylactery, awash in the 10,000 souls of the people left in Kentucky who still like him, and he will announce that Jim Acosta will be publicly crucified on the White House lawn for crimes against the people.

Nunes & Cruz will begin dressing exactly like the trade confederation lizard men from The Phantom Menace and try to sell more guns to Mexican Drug cartels, but will ‘accidentally’ seed them into white power militias instead.

Biden’s rapidly deteriorating human suit will disintegrate on live TV, revealing not a lizard person, but an old school Terminator robot sent back from the future by Cyberdyne to insure that Bernie loses in 2020.

the frozen halo of our own testes will have formed the icy rings of Venus, and at night, while I am huddled for warmth in a pile of refugee blankets at the North Texas//Mega-Ontario super border, I look into the black dying eyes of the night sky, and I will stare into the void, with the same presidential intensity that Trump used to stare into the sun during a full eclipse, and I’ll whisper the last rites of sanity.

“Stay HMBOL, and never forget... that nothing matters.”

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205092783171756033

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Old man shouting @foxandfriends

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Son of Rodney posted:

Old man shouting @foxandfriends

DO SOMETHING

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

How is this real. I'm not one to say everything is poo poo even in my deepest, darkest depression...but everything is poo poo. And people seem to be fine with it. A spicy meme posted on Twitter the largest sign of resistance.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

This is how humanity ends, not with a bang but with a long, wet, drawn out shart straight into the president's overflowing diaper.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205094831317553153

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205096318324166656

schmug
May 20, 2007

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...#liveBlogHeader

Guess if he didn't realize they were crimes(he's retarded), they must not be crimes. Carry on...

schmug fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 12, 2019

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

No H C and M!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205100602025545730

schmug
May 20, 2007

Chill Greta, Chill!
*freezes to death because of "global warming"*

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

I thought real Patriots were watching OANN now?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Darling, the movie stopped, what happened to the wind darling?

Also, tromp's on a retweet spree lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
once again, the thin-skinned wet bitch that is the President of the United States of America uses his Twitter platform to fling weak disses at a 16 year old girl with a learning disability because she wants to be able to grow up in a world with breathable air and potable water

schmug
May 20, 2007

mono posted:

Darling, the movie stopped, what happened to the wind darling?

Also, tromp's on a retweet spree lol

Working Hard, Thank You!

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

yeah this broke me

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

schmug posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...#liveBlogHeader

Guess if he didn't realize they were crimes(he's retarded), they must not be crimes. Carry on...

BUT I WASN'T HIIIIIGH *sniiiif*

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

schmug
May 20, 2007

ahahaha she owns

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hopefully Barron doesn't see this, he'll think it's ok to have friends.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe if the trump crew had actual friends growing up they wouldnt be so loving weird and terrible

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey.

Hey you.

Mr President.

Sir?

SIR?

Please, SIR,

Go gently caress yourself

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Did anyone read the Art of the Deal? Does Trump's ghostwriter explain what the gently caress happened to him to make him hate women and girls so much?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Fancy Hat posted:

Did anyone read the Art of the Deal? Does Trump's ghostwriter explain what the gently caress happened to him to make him hate women and girls so much?

its because they hoard all their pee and wont share

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah, trump had a hair transplant, felt some level of physical pain, decided to beat and rape everyone he could as revenge.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's great how Geraldo will talk about how the president is a racist but also lie about the IG report for him.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1205122984794624000

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!

Christ, Two Scoops is such a loving pussy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's great how Geraldo will talk about how the president is a racist but also lie about the IG report for him.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump’s mother, by all accounts, was more of a piece of furniture than a person. she had been beaten and raped into a perfect, porcelain, silent statue meant to be seen and not heard, and if she ever was heard, she was struck again, or worse, left alone in their home for months while Trump sr would go out to lavish parties boozing and whoring. trump grew up watching his dad beat and verbally abuse his mother on a daily basis, so his only imprinting ideas about women is that you buy them and treat them like garbage and if they ever do anything you don’t like you just toss them around like garbage.

this is a secondhand account from the late brother of the President, told to some friends of his that I used to work for. this was the same group of people who told me about the “Billionaire Sandbox Adventure” Upstate NY where Trump’s brother would invite people over to his mansion and just get hammered and drive construction equipment and monster trucks around, digging holes and knocking over trees for fun.

also remember that one playboy bunny who hosed Donald and he tried to write her a check for the sex and she was like “what, no we just had sex because I liked you” and that’s because Donald is so used to sex being transactional that it literally never occurred to him that a beautiful woman would want to smash him for free.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath posted:

Yeah, trump had a hair transplant, felt some level of physical pain, decided to beat and rape everyone he could as revenge.

No, that's a different biography (Lost Tycoon).
Tony Schwartz wrote Art of the Deal, and later said he just made up Trump's legendary business acumen because he doesn't actually have any skills at all, and is also functionality illiterate.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump’s mother, by all accounts, was more of a piece of furniture than a person. she had been beaten and raped into a perfect, porcelain, silent statue meant to be seen and not heard, and if she ever was heard, she was struck again, or worse, left alone in their home for months while Trump sr would go out to lavish parties boozing and whoring. trump grew up watching his dad beat and verbally abuse his mother on a daily basis, so his only imprinting ideas about women is that you buy them and treat them like garbage and if they ever do anything you don’t like you just toss them around like garbage.

this is a secondhand account from the late brother of the President, told to some friends of his that I used to work for. this was the same group of people who told me about the “Billionaire Sandbox Adventure” Upstate NY where Trump’s brother would invite people over to his mansion and just get hammered and drive construction equipment and monster trucks around, digging holes and knocking over trees for fun.

also remember that one playboy bunny who hosed Donald and he tried to write her a check for the sex and she was like “what, no we just had sex because I liked you” and that’s because Donald is so used to sex being transactional that it literally never occurred to him that a beautiful woman would want to smash him for free.

So that's why he drives a truck like this

Because he's always driven a truck like that.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This young woman owns so hard :allears:

:hmbol:

schmug
May 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205122435063910401?s=20

jesus...I mean he's right, but STFU Donald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

LifeSunDeath posted:

Hopefully Barron doesn't see this, he'll think it's ok to have friends.

"Mom? What's friends?"