Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

foobardog posted:

You know what, the Poles deserve a chance to be an empire for once.

It's their turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's no way Elon could survive a campaign season.

Normally I'd agree but this is the stupid timeline after all

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

okay the funniest possible future iv seen predicted was in one of the discords im in that has brits in it: england tries to ethnically cleanse itself of poles/people of polish descent, the polish government invades to stop it and the British lose becoming the first satellite state of a new polish empire

I keep reminding myself that so much of the reason that brits are all upset about the EU is that the guys I think of calling in to sports radio to complain about black quarterbacks are in their country

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bryter posted:

Kensington contains some of the most deprived areas in England, including Grenfell...

sure but are they at all a majority

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ms. Sturgeon please have mercy upon the English refugees.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

My job just cut my hours next week by 3 loving shifts when I get paid so little that if I do a full 40 I make barely enough to survive. The reason the US can't revolt the way that Chile and Iran and Haiti and Iraq have is that there's so many enemies out to gently caress you over here that there's never a big and strong enough match to light everyone on fire. Its just death by a thousand cuts and everyone just makes excuses about how its just the industry and you need to find another job at a place that does the same type of poo poo.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

It's just astonishing how completely and totally loving useless the Lib Dems are.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Bryter posted:

Kensington contains some of the most deprived areas in England, including Grenfell...

Holy poo poo and they voted for the flammable hovels party?

lmao

E: in an unfortunate misunderstanding, the Tories promised inflammable hovels

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

IWW Online Branch posted:

Ms. Sturgeon please have mercy upon the English refugees.

Hadrian's wall just got 10 feet higher

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

foobardog posted:

When he loses, I completely believe he'll run anyway. If not, there are plenty of "moderate" billionaires who can step in.

Lots of states have sore loser laws where if you run in the primary and lose they won't put you on the ballot for the general.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

So when building the parallel state as a cadre the first thing you need to provide for is the basic material subsistence of the people. That means training up doctors & other practitioners off-network from the populace. Of course, mistakes will be made.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

sure but are they at all a majority

There are enough of them to make the seat competitive for Labour

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Venom Snake posted:

okay the funniest possible future iv seen predicted was in one of the discords im in that has brits in it: england tries to ethnically cleanse itself of poles/people of polish descent, the polish government invades to stop it and the British lose becoming the first satellite state of a new polish empire

epic dude

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

maybe the people want hell world?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Puppet Master posted:

maybe the people want hell world?

for other people, not themselves. little do they know what they’ve inflicted on themselves come no deal Brexit

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

At this point PiS running The UK would be an improvement.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

exmarx posted:

epic dude

if it makes up for it i firmly do feel like poo poo tonight wrt the result. apologies for the terrible humor.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Venom Snake posted:

if it makes up for it i firmly do feel like poo poo tonight wrt the result. apologies for the terrible humor.

Welcome to the club, comrade. Here in America I feel like poo poo at all times. You'll get used to it, but the pain never stops.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Venom Snake posted:

I'm pretty you can't invade ppl with nuclear weapons

Oh hey what happens to the nukes when the UK breaks up? I guess at least you guys dont have ICBMs but SLBMs are plenty good enough

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

did lord bucket head get an upgrade?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Skeleton King posted:

Welcome to the club, comrade. Here in America I feel like poo poo at all times. You'll get used to it, but the pain never stops.

I'm american, I feel like poo poo cause I started paying attention to british politics more cause of corbyn

Zeno-25 posted:

Oh hey what happens to the nukes when the UK breaks up?

their in submarines which are based in scotland

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Zeno-25 posted:

Are not your nuke silos privatized?

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Zeno-25 posted:

If we're lucky, they'll detonate.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

I'm american, I feel like poo poo cause I started paying attention to british politics more cause of corbyn

Oh. In that case, same.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Stay safe, Britgoons.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

An independent leftist Scotland inherits all of the former UKs nukes, learns from the Ukraine's mistakes and refuses to give them up. Uses them for gunboat diplomacy to bring free tuition and pharmaceuticals to the world including England, a new world social democratic order is founded with Edinburgh as the leader.

Also they give right-of-return to Scottish-descended Americans but only cool ones like me and not bad ones like Trump and also I'm six inches taller, have a super-hot girlfriend, and everyone loves me because of how good I am at sports.

You have to learn be optimistic about stuff like this.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

a new world social democratic order is founded with Glasgow as the leader.

cmon man

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene
like 20 percent of Americans live in straight up third world conditions, we have the worst healthcare and education for working people in the developed world. I can excuse someone who’s the product of an Oklahoma or Mississippi school for being dumb enough to vote trump, what excuse do you Brits have

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

world peace achieved through universal caffeinated wine.

wait that would probably cause world war, which WOULD be fought with sticks, and probably whatever stones people could find closeby

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Dog Toothbrush posted:

like 20 percent of Americans live in straight up third world conditions, we have the worst healthcare and education for working people in the developed world. I can excuse someone who’s the product of an Oklahoma or Mississippi school for being dumb enough to vote trump, what excuse do you Brits have

I mean the answer is Thatcher I assume, just like the reason on our side of the pond is Reagan

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

KaptainKrunk posted:

Bernie sanders runs (and loses the popular vote), Republicans regain house, get a supermajority in Congress, Trump is reelected

Don't you speak this evil into existence.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

boris unleash me

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Dog Toothbrush posted:

None. We must show no mercy.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

which one's boris?

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
the election results are dispiriting, if not outright depressing

:rip: to the absolute boy, and the UK's future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU