Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

1 crush into powder
2 snort like coke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

best description i can give this is prog death metal and it is choice no word of a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8o3oAt9Db8

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

MA-Horus posted:

My poo poo is in the mail.

gently caress me sending a box to America is expensive.

My Christmas shipment to Korea would like to have a word with you

Just one cent away from being nice.
Deutsche Post is no fun.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

My short term memory is loving horrific, because I'm genuinely surprised we have someone in Korea. I think this makes me the natural choice to do secret satan since I forget everything pretty much immediately

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Oh, that's not for GiP Secret Santa, that's for my friends. I just felt like a little one-upsmanship could soothe the pain of paying 69 bucks for a package. :negative:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

You're no German.

I deny you.

No true German would say 69 when he meant 68,99

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?

EBB posted:

best description i can give this is prog death metal and it is choice no word of a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8o3oAt9Db8

Glad you like it!

Their later stuff is also good, if somewhat less death metal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZyG123ytLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svZI9EXd7xQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRUMjy8p_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2VqUTNjsw

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

oh yeah shipping to Korea is bananas, my parents shipped a care package when I was living over there and it was close to 200 bucks for 10 pounds. Because Canada Post.
To ship all my crap back home (30-40 pounds in 2 boxes) was around 20 bucks each.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
gently caress Canada post, that’s why I usually get my secret Satan poo poo drop shipped. It’s proving to be a problem this year.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Gift is on its way.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I am tying up the loose ends for my Secret Satan. This year has been fun. I hope to have my Box O Fun out by Thursday.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hey Two Finger, please tell Viva Miriam to expect his secret Satan gift Dec 16-19. Thanks man.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hey Two Finger, please tell Viva Miriam to expect his secret Satan gift Dec 16-19. Thanks man.

That's you though, you're Two Finger.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

poo poo I forgot to change accounts again

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Both my Christmas package to Korea, and the one to Romania (which I sent 8 days later) were delivered today within 40 minutes of each other.

My secret santa shipment for some reason still has zero tracking updates after leaving Frankfurt via air mail :ohdear:

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Someone needs to watch out. A box full of stupidity is heading their way.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I got my packages out the door today, so in 6-10 business days, my international giftee can expect to receive something awful.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:lol: El Mags, thank you! I am about to leave for the weekend and will post pics as soon as I get back! It is going up on the wall.

e: Oh, gently caress, dude, I love shredded coconut so much, these are delicious

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 13, 2019

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Secret Satan should see a box o fun before Christmas. Fun times ahead!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I already received the only Christmas gift worth having. I'm good.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

SMDFTB

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
:sherman:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I really need that shirt so whichever goon gifted that forward me the deets on where to buy that. TIA!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Santee gift sent out

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Naked Bear posted:

:lol: El Mags, thank you! I am about to leave for the weekend and will post pics as soon as I get back! It is going up on the wall.

e: Oh, gently caress, dude, I love shredded coconut so much, these are delicious

It's a white chocolate coconut truffle flavored like coquito.

Im happy you liked it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

As a heads-up Fedex is busy loving me right now so probably taking a few more days.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

that is truly excellent. I want that as a gym t-shirt.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
After digging through my santee's post history and a visit to ebay, I have the main portion of the gift ready to go. I hope it's well liked! I'll have to try to grab a few more small things to toss in.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

It was me, I'm not your official santa but I phoned it in so hard last year you deserved a do-over

E: amazon here for Shim & whoever else wants one, they're also available in hoodie format.

https://www.amazon.com/General-Sherman-Reason-Country-T-Shirt/dp/B07WMW4GPM

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 13, 2019

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

EBB posted:

As a heads-up Fedex is busy loving me right now so probably taking a few more days.

With the pointy end or the square end?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

More like late package made more late by a lazy driver and now they want me to drive a half hour to pick up some something that cost $30 to ship and should have been here days ago. gently caress no, I'm making them deliver Saturday.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I think the scale was broken when I shipped my Secret Satans box o fun today. It was only 5 bucks. I was shocked.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

My gift has now been en route for longer than my package to Korea, and the destination logistics service still hasn't posted a reception update, so it can't be through customs yet. I mean, there's still a week left, but two weeks plus before clearing customs is starting to get a little concerning for something that was sent November 29th.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

After careful logistical analysis, the best way to get at my Santee was to have stuff drop shipped, so if you live in Northern Europe and start receiving sketchy boxes from China, enjoy.

I’ll try to get something more personal out in the next few days.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fedex: hey we know this thing is late and now it's more late because the driver was lazy we'll try again monday
Me: this cost a small fortune to ship, needs to be assembled, and will cost a small fortune to re-ship, you're comping me saturday delivery

the saga continues

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

EBB posted:

Fedex: hey we know this thing is late and now it's more late because the driver was lazy we'll try again monday
Me: this cost a small fortune to ship, needs to be assembled, and will cost a small fortune to re-ship, you're comping me saturday delivery

the saga continues

I legit can't understand how people who live in the US can poo poo-talk the Post Office and claim FedEx or UPS are better. The private companies invariably cost more and provide dramatically worse service.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The USPS is hands-down the best domestic shipping money can buy. This was international.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

lol then I guess it's just a matter of which carrier screws you and whether they pretend to be sorry

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fedex, and no, not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Btw, appreciated the gift of that book. It's a shame I'll never waste time with that bullshit rear end religion again. But it was nonetheless a nice gift. Thank you secret santa.