Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Good... um... trigger discipline, at least?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Pick posted:

The secret of my gun is that my grandma insisted but I wasn't comfortable with it, so instead of not have a gun, she got me a taser and said it was important for me to have that until I learn to use the gun. She has now passed and I have a taser, and also my uncle misunderstood what she wanted to have happen so he also bought me a stun gun. They're all in the gun safe because I do not know how to properly use any of these things.

I think they are like head on: apply directly to the forehead

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

lmfao this owns

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Good... um... trigger discipline, at least?

All joking aside, you never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot, and you never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot. Even if it's not loaded.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

All joking aside, you never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot, and you never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot. Even if it's not loaded.

Hence good trigger discipline. :shrug:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Well, that certainly makes something to remember the day by besides the Muppets at the VGAs.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

This thread (and pick) just never stops giving

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Dixville posted:

It’s like the angry dog food SNL commercial but real

In case you (or anyone) was wondering, by the way, at the level of instinctive dog aggression that post is describing as vitally intrinsic to pit bulls, they have to slot a board between the dogs while they're breeding so that they can't bite onto each other while they're doing it.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

amazing lmao

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Nuns with Guns posted:

In case you (or anyone) was wondering, by the way, at the level of instinctive dog aggression that post is describing as vitally intrinsic to pit bulls, they have to slot a board between the dogs while they're breeding so that they can't bite onto each other while they're doing it.

Maybe it's time to let this breed die. Like the panda.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ah, the ol' zap-bang-buzz. A classic of home defense.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Outstanding

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pick posted:

On the other hand, never hold a gun unless you intend to shoot someone right there and then, rendering this "trigger discipline" malarkey moot.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What if you're channing it?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Now you just need a laser sight and a bayonet.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The Taser has a laser sight

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pick posted:

The Taser has a laser sight

Then you're halfway there!

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

lifg posted:

Maybe it's time to let this breed die. Like the panda.

Most pits aren't like that. Just the ones bred for and by psychos like the one being discussed. Every pit I've ever known is an obsessive cuddler and great jogging buddy but not much good for murder.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The MUMPSorceress posted:

Most pits aren't like that. Just the ones bred for and by psychos like the one being discussed. Every pit I've ever known is an obsessive cuddler and great jogging buddy but not much good for murder.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Too bad we can't have images as thread titles.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Dumb Lowtax posted:

because QCS is currently closed, no one can report technical issues, such as the current slow page loads and 500 errors, so uhhh doing it here

I let Jeffrey know about this, and then moved the tech thread to GBS for the time being. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Pick posted:

Congratulations, you're already a better gun owner than the majority, who are dipshits who use it as a penile enhancement and/or gauge for their 'manliness' and would scream like colicky infants if told to not put their finger in the loving trigger guard.

I'm being completely unironic

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

The ultimate toddler killing machine

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Nasty little chode nails. Don't bite your nails Pick.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

:five:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

pick bull owners

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

the greatest saga is coming from inside the thread

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Why is the punctuation in the thread title weird? I swear it wasn’t like that before:

bell jar posted:

pick bull owners

GOD DAMNIT you JUST beat me to that.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Ariong posted:

Why is the punctuation in the thread title weird? I swear it wasn’t like that before:
It's a Godspeed You! Black Emperor thing

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
Somewhat asked for it to be changed. It's a reference to band Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

edit:

Ariong posted:

DAMNIT you JUST beat me to that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tardcore posted:

The ultimate toddler killing machine

I have a name

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's a Godspeed You! Black Emperor thing

Thanks! Now I get the reference! That’s very funny.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Lmao

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

No, Fido.

I said “shake”, not “shake down”.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ban op gas forums we've done it friends

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Smash posted:

Turtlicious used a lot of the mental health resources on this site to get better, and the forums were actively an improvement on his mental health because he had people he could talk too about his crazies, and people yelling get help at him made him actually go get help. A goon successs story if he hadn't posted about wanting to blow up cow fields, like a crazy motherfucker.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Oh wow this was Turtlicious the whole time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What a twist!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Platystemon posted:

:lol:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Death Ray is still name searching himself on Twitter, if you wanna see a dude show up in your mentions and tweet about how chill and not mad he is at all this.

Sadly my Twitter is vaguely respectable enough now that I shouldn’t just do a random call out. But it is SO TEMPTING. And my rear end hangs way out on there.

e: I’m not surprised that a guy who was addicted to the forums and thought they made his mental health better immediately tried to rereg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Platystemon posted:

:smith:

PLEASE STAY SAFE TURTLICIOUS, TAKE YOUR MEDS, MAINTAIN YOUR SUPPORT STRUCTURES, DO NOT POST ON SA