Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
haha I missed the Remember Sailor woodcut saga thanks for posting, that fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Any reason people are bitching about QCS when PI is closed?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Smash posted:

Turtlicious used a lot of the mental health resources on this site to get better, and the forums were actively an improvement on his mental health because he had people he could talk too about his crazies, and people yelling get help at him made him actually go get help. A goon successs story if he hadn't posted about wanting to blow up cow fields, like a crazy motherfucker.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I know I’m a full day late for this but loving lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

haha I missed the Remember Sailor woodcut saga thanks for posting, that fuckin owns

Turtlicious.
Dec 13, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The admins said that I could come back, I apologized and pointed out that I was literally a different person 6 months ago, and that I got help, and they very kindly allowed me to stay.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lady Galeria posted:

The admins said that I could come back, I apologized and pointed out that I was literally a different person 6 months ago, and that I got help, and they very kindly allowed me to stay.

Welcome back :)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lady Galeria posted:

It is never too late to change for the better. :)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

frankenfreak posted:

Here's a neat saga from C-SPAM I haven't seen covered in here yet:

twoday is a Dutch goon who's been making art of various posts, memes, or just things that happened, mostly in the form of calligraphy and drawing. At some point, twoday starts experimenting with woodcuts and commemorates a random phrase from a Trump tweet that became a meme in C-SPAM.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989813047773614080

Everybody loves it and twoday sends prints to goons who lovingly frame and hang them on their walls. Until

Lost in the North Sea, that is the end of this saga.

Of course it wasn't the end of this story.

Somehow the block, washed ashore on Staten Island, was tracked back to SA and twoday. That was in May. Now we have a happy ending:

REMEMBER SAGA!

:trumppop:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

As a small Remember Footnote, the thread soliciting donations for the woman primarying Sen. Chris Coons (that is his real last name, I take no pleasure in reporting) in Delaware raised like two thousand dollars, leading to this:

ya i helped do the donation to make it possible for that address, it owns

btw we just censor his last name in c-spam, we call him Coo*s every time to remind his useless middle management rear end that its racist considering that he, as a democrat, supports a lot of republican policies, voted in lifetime seats for trump judges and is willing to go to bat for donald trump and even legitimately prays for him. He's a terrible terrible person like Joe Patriarchy who is from the same state.

Nichael in particular, has campaigned to primary Tom Carper before as well with Kerri Evelyn Harris, which goons donated to as well in the midterms.

C-SPAM is really good about that, especially with food drives for goons and donating to RAINN, Raices and Planned Parenthood. Donations are part of the C-SPAM legacy since "grab them by the pussy" dropped in October 2016 and donations were started to RAINN and in the upcoming election year, it will be likely that there'll be another big donation drive to a specific charity/npo given whatever horrendous slander awaits in the kerfuffle at the expense of marginalizing real victims. That's a small wholesome saga worth noting imo

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

After this past week, I am absolutely in the mood for more retellings of wholesome sagas.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

frankenfreak posted:

Here's a neat saga from C-SPAM I haven't seen covered in here yet:

that is definitely one for the annals

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pastry of the Year posted:

After this past week, I am absolutely in the mood for more retellings of wholesome sagas.

This one is super short (1 page!), and full disclosure I did play a tiny part in it, but I've always loved how precious it is and how glad it makes me:

The Book Barn › I found a bible!

e: Just realized this was back when I was called Snapchat A Titty, so if some of it reads weird, that's why.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Dec 13, 2019

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Remember saga is pretty crazy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Krankenstyle posted:

that is definitely one for the annals

Packing SA's annals to the brim with goony goodness!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Solice Kirsk posted:

Packing SA's annals to the brim with goony goodness!

just filling the old goony annals, it's a christmas tradition!

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

Saga status debatable but Avshalom's adventures in keet keeping were very wholesome, despite the natural desire of keets to die in stupid ways.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

the difficult thing with reading avs' funny posts is that she's used so many different accounts you can't get them all in one place

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Krankenstyle posted:

This one is super short (1 page!), and full disclosure I did play a tiny part in it, but I've always loved how precious it is and how glad it makes me:

e: Just realized this was back when I was called Snapchat A Titty, so if some of it reads weird, that's why.

Aaah this was adorable.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Werong Bustope posted:

Saga status debatable but Avshalom's adventures in keet keeping were very wholesome, despite the natural desire of keets to die in stupid ways.

Her current group of quail being posted in the Backyard Chicken-Keeping thread in PI are also a good wholesome story. There are b babies!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

HopperUK posted:

Aaah this was adorable.
It's wonderfully wholesome. :3:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Krankenstyle posted:

aww i teared up :love:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

serious norman posted:

Any reason people are bitching about QCS when PI is closed?

PI like pet island? it’s not closed is it? It’s called Heavy Petting now though

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Krankenstyle posted:

This is wonderful and I love it. It's got intrigue, a cool historical artifact, and a happy ending. What a great story. And those old bible illustrations are really cool, too. :3:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Turtlicious. posted:

welcome back!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Krankenstyle posted:

I was feeling a little down but this cheered me up.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

i hope one day fyad will be reopened so people can post there without feeling like they need to apologize for doing so 15 years later in a medium article.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Lowtax kidnapping story continues

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
everything is stupid so much

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I was feeling a little down but this cheered me up.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Lowtax kidnapping story continues

Xarbala posted:

welcome back!

sorry

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm assuming she's probably a signer on the business acct if it's linked to her PayPal, so anything she's doing on it wouldn't be illegal.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gosh but that gbs "healing" thread is anything but.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tashilicious posted:

Gosh but that gbs "healing" thread is anything but.

They're still so, so salty.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its about ethics in dead comedy posting

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
It's about ethics in bigotry apology.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's good to see all the same dipshits asking for their precious transphobic mods freed. At this rate the FYAD concern trolls will get GBS shut down too.

Edit:

And Burt egging them on too. Super rad.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Something Awful:

Oxxidation posted:

everything is stupid so much

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Has anyone started a patreon to have fyad posters assassinated yet?

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

bloom posted:

Silence, bigot apologist.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bloom posted:

What fyad posters :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I really dont think that is what thread is for