Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

for an extraordinarily high fee, of course. my services start at $150k
call me, nathen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Kitchen Nightmares: Entergagement Edition

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Branch Garfidians.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lol

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

my friend phoned the store to check their hours and apparently before they talk to you it plays 30 seconds of the garfieldeats theme song

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

GolfHole posted:

i'm pretty tempted to just walk in there and fix it for him

Go heavy on the dog cum angle.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Killingyouguy! posted:

the garfieldeats theme song

the WHAT

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

my friend phoned the store to check their hours and apparently before they talk to you it plays 30 seconds of the garfieldeats theme song
I called outside of business hours and it’s just a voice clip of Garfield that says, “Wake me for the weekend,” and hangs up.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

So is that 4.0 score based on 169 idiots, mockeries, or paid shills?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'm p sure it's the 'love me, feed me, don't leave me' song they keep using in their Instagram stories

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Gotta get a clip of their song saved before it shuts down and is lost forever

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

So is that 4.0 score based on 169 idiots, mockeries, or paid shills?

its a nice clean store with a gimmick that follows through so it's not really going to attract critical reviews

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

its just only going to appeal to the kinds of people who write reviews on google

and they'll only go once

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
rememberin the dilberito and chucklin irl rn

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

I am deeply disappointed the Jim Davis pizza is neither shaped nor flavored like Jim Davis

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Suspicious Dish posted:

the only food capable of wearing a tie

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

If this opened in one of the lesser Korean, Chinese, or Japanese city, it would do loving gangbusters. why choose to fail in toronto, of all places? it's not life's easy mode.

The owner is from Toronto. He's the failson of a Dubai magnate who specializes in expanding Western food franchises to the Gulf. Which is why the only other Garfield Eats location was an "app only" restaurant in Dubai that has now closed down. His life is easy mode as it gets and he's still screwing it up.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Think if they had used the GarfEats Dubai menu in Toronto it might have gone over better; I actually want to eat like five of the things on this page

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Suspicious Dish posted:

You can still play the super-dumb promotional flash game: http://www.mygames.ro/games/0794.swf

this should take you right to the game and bypass whatever horrible ads "mygames dot ro" intends to stuff down your pipe, but still, surf safe, and remember to sign the guestbook

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

LSD at the gangbang posted:

I am deeply disappointed the Jim Davis pizza is neither shaped nor flavored like Jim Davis

You don’t know what Jim Davis tastes like.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
one potato a day keeps garfield closer today.......

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dr. Quarex posted:

Think if they had used the GarfEats Dubai menu in Toronto it might have gone over better; I actually want to eat like five of the things on this page

Most of that is like $10 USD too.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Big Agna gives me Big Angina

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
What Nathen really needs is an expert in the pizza business to help him run his company. And there happens to be a disgraced chain founder with plenty of time available...

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Papa Failson’s

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mega64 posted:

What Nathen really needs is an expert in the pizza business to help him run his company. And there happens to be a disgraced chain founder with plenty of time available...

forget Papa John, what we need is an episode of Nathan 4 Nathen

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Ladies and gentleladies,
I've done it.
I have been
entergaged

Today they were playing Christmas music alongside the never ending loop of Jim Davis. We were not alone, some confused tourists were ordering pizza as well. The ipads were broken and kept trying to get us to log in to Uber eats, so I had to actually approach the one employee, who looks like he hates his existence, and say to him with my mouth and vocal folds, 'Hi I'd like a large garfield gherita pizza with the special sauce please'. I also got a couple of the chocolates, as (gag) gifts for friends. It cost me too much money. One weird thing was that he had to take the chocolates off a pan and individually box them before handing them to me. There was a bag of flour just hanging out under the ipads.

They were selling his book.

The pizza took too long to prepare, because that poor man was alone in there with the Mariah Carrey and the Jim Davis video. We carried it home bc lol if you think we're gonna spend more time than necessary in there. Also the tourists had taken up all 3 seats.

The pizza was.... Fine. The secret sauce tasted a little like baby food, it was pretty sweet. But there just wasn't that much there, because there wasn't that much of anything. It was paper thin and looked like it ought to be crispy, but instead had no structural integrity at all. The cheese was just pizza cheese. My friend and I ate all but one slice, so, there's some commentary on our standards.

I knew we would get a little comic book with our purchase, but what I wasn't anticipating was a little packet of triangular prism shaped crayons?? hell yeah tbh

I'm on medication with which I can't have caffeine, but once I'm off it I will definitely return for a garfuccino. They were somehow 'out' of the orange peel one today when we looked on the iPad, hopefully it will return soon

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Killingyouguy! posted:

Ladies and gentleladies,
I've done it.
I have been
entergaged

Today they were playing Christmas music alongside the never ending loop of Jim Davis. We were not alone, some confused tourists were ordering pizza as well. The ipads were broken and kept trying to get us to log in to Uber eats, so I had to actually approach the one employee, who looks like he hates his existence, and say to him with my mouth and vocal folds, 'Hi I'd like a large garfield gherita pizza with the special sauce please'. I also got a couple of the chocolates, as (gag) gifts for friends. It cost me too much money. One weird thing was that he had to take the chocolates off a pan and individually box them before handing them to me. There was a bag of flour just hanging out under the ipads.

They were selling his book.

The pizza took too long to prepare, because that poor man was alone in there with the Mariah Carrey and the Jim Davis video. We carried it home bc lol if you think we're gonna spend more time than necessary in there. Also the tourists had taken up all 3 seats.

The pizza was.... Fine. The secret sauce tasted a little like baby food, it was pretty sweet. But there just wasn't that much there, because there wasn't that much of anything. It was paper thin and looked like it ought to be crispy, but instead had no structural integrity at all. The cheese was just pizza cheese. My friend and I ate all but one slice, so, there's some commentary on our standards.

I knew we would get a little comic book with our purchase, but what I wasn't anticipating was a little packet of triangular prism shaped crayons?? hell yeah tbh

I'm on medication with which I can't have caffeine, but once I'm off it I will definitely return for a garfuccino. They were somehow 'out' of the orange peel one today when we looked on the iPad, hopefully it will return soon

make the tissue box

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Wamdoodle posted:

make the tissue box

oh gently caress my friend may have already thrown it out but i will contact her about this important oversight

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lol that they spell it 'garficcino' to avoid the fucc

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Garfield Gherita shouldn't even be called that because a margherita has basil on it and there's none on that one

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The Garfield Gherita shouldn't even be called that because a margherita has basil on it and there's none on that one

But Margherita is just a fancy name for a cheese pizza, right????

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

We all know 'mar' is Italian for 'basil', but it's just a gherita so it's fine

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Mother FUCKER

I’ve been entergaged once more!

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1206709870017359872

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Who asked for this, show me

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Forevereal curly-fried & loving it

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

ANUSTART posted:

Who asked for this, show me

All I have ever wanted is to eat garfield's tail, and I am definitely a real person, who exists.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
ITT proof that Garf is a Lizard Person who can detach his own tail at will. Alert David Icke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Garfield's tail all on on a stick?! Sounds great, I'll hashtag eat one today!