Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

LingcodKilla posted:

It’s on your dick... what’s his reason to want to cover it up?

He said everybody local knew about it and all the ladies would giggle at him when he was out and ask to see it

which

is that.. a reason to remove it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Maybe he's old and/monogamous now and doesn't want the requests to see it anymore.

Or maybe they giggled even harder after seeing it, and he can't deal with that.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mister Speaker posted:

It's a kite on the outside of my left biceps, a tribute to my Father who passed away last year and had a similar tattoo on his arm. I don't want to share it because it's very basic line art and y'all are savage.

Right, thank you. I guess I'm kind of conflicted by this one as there's something of a gradient of fash poo poo. Like Thor's Hammer, I don't know that it's as bad as an iron cross or actual fasces tattoo but it's all about context I guess. I know a kid who proudly wears one on his forearm and he's definitely not fash, and he's less Italian than I am.

I also already have like half the skinhead wardrobe (that is to say, a bomber jacket and a shaved head, not Docs or suspenders or anything) but anyone who knows me knows I'm practically a communist synthesizer.

Clearly you just need to combine the SPQR with more overly Roman Republican imagery that doesn't have Mussolini stink all over it. Like a giant Libertas crushing fascists underneath her sandals.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

EL BROMANCE posted:

If it’s not a dick-kite and it’s a tribute then I don’t think anyone is going to tear you.

Don’t get anything tattooed on you that can even remotely be assumed to be a fascist marking.

This. I've wanted a vegvisir tattoo forever, but it's not worth it.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

whypick1 posted:

Just put "Not a Nazi" underneath it, duh.

My "not a nazi" tattoo has many people asking questions already answered by the tattoo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

I love this

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

beanieson posted:

I love this

Was it a good taco?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

beanieson posted:

I love this

honestly it’s the creepy claw hand cu*t at the top more than the innocent taco

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Mister Speaker posted:

I just got inked for the first time (no I'm not sharing it) and I've caught the bug. Since I can think of no better place to ask, is an SPQR tattoo particularly tasteless or problematic? I understand some fascists both historical and contemporary have tried to co-opt it but I'm wondering if it's as Bad as, y'know, an iron cross or some poo poo.

people who are going to think you're a nazi for getting this tattoo are people whose opinions you shouldn't care about, i would say just get it but if you're so fretful about what people might think then maybe you shouldn't

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

https://twitter.com/AITA_reddit/status/1206971144835883008?s=19

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!
This person in the replies summarizes my take on it pretty well

https://twitter.com/sink_or_swim/status/1206974744203079681?s=19

Barry Bluejorts
Jun 30, 2013

Now please touch your finger to the tip of your nose.
Pillbug

Dreqqus posted:

This person in the replies summarizes my take on it pretty well

https://twitter.com/sink_or_swim/status/1206974744203079681?s=19

I'm sort of there, but if I showed up to a garage instead of a shop I'd turn right back around and go home, deposit or nah. Gotta place some judgement abilities on the chick trying to get the copy.

Also i hate when the only thing people qualify with is "not too expensive" It's going to be on your body forever, pay what it takes to make it good or don't get it at all.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Assuming the art thief was a functioning adult they had the choice to do any research or have any common sense at all, rather than going with literally the first person recommended to them sight unseen and not walking away when it was some lovely scratcher in a garage. That's a life lesson that is

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Moh7ChN1H

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

beanieson posted:

I love this

I mean, I was going to give you the tacos anyway, but you were so insistent.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is better than the White Claw Yoda by miles

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This is an exceedingly well-done tasteless tattoo, which I applaud.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

how do you even find a good tattooist in your area. is there an online list. with ratings

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Assuming this is a sincere question, you'll want to look at the OP of the other tattoo thread, which answers that and also has a list of goon-recommended shops, along with plenty of people answering "can anyone recommend a good shop in X?" questions.

Barry Bluejorts
Jun 30, 2013

Now please touch your finger to the tip of your nose.
Pillbug

a fatguy baldspot posted:

how do you even find a good tattooist in your area. is there an online list. with ratings

What the guy above me said, and also I find a lot of mine by trawling #<insert_city_here>tattoo hashtags on Instagram while I'm traveling. If they have a lot of good output that's good, and they also almost always list the shop they work at.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Adolf Titler

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nazipple

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Huh. I always thought hitler’s third nipple was on his chest or something.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Mammal Sauce posted:

Adolf Titler

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Mammal Sauce posted:

Adolf Titler

I was going to go with Adolf Nippler, but I think you got this one.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Das ist nicht eine boobie!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

gynecoMASTER race

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Shoehead posted:

References to Simpsons episodes that are old enough to drink makes me all sorts of :corsair:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Shoehead posted:

Ach du lieber!

whypick1 posted:

References to Simpsons episodes that are old enough to drink makes me all sorts of :corsair:

:corsair::hf::corsair:

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

I really want to believe that the statement here is as simple as "Hitler is [was] a boob" or something and, ya know, making fun of nazis... but knowing the internet and dumb tattoos...

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Das Boob

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Well we’ve worked out why this guy is thrashing his gearbox.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Did VW ever make a 6 speed?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

spotted this mad lad trying to neg women wrestlers on twitter

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Tears In A Vial posted:

spotted this mad lad trying to neg women wrestlers on twitter

Omg the leading is so bad. That's what you get when you design a tattoo in Microsoft Word, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dude should have done a real WordArt instead of this halfassed bullshit