Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
She was hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is not the kind of behavior to be copied or imolated.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

for a while yea

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Maybe they want to spin their own yarn but can't afford sheep?

Jokes on them, it costs way more to buy and shave a dog than get a sheep and have it sheared.

Here's some idiot goats. They are the worst animals.

This one isn't my goat, but he got his foot stuck trying to scratch in between his horns

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Goats are incredible assholes.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 minutes!

MarcusSA posted:

Goats are incredible assholes.

Kirk must have practiced a lot.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Goats are amazing. They're such dicks and also they're basically roaming garbage disposals. They'll literally eat anything. Human hair? Road kill? Tree bark? All a resounding yes.

When I was young we adopted a goat that was on its last legs. The previous owners had badly mistreated it (basically neglect, left it on a short chain and ignored it for long periods, so it'd run out of food). The final straw was when one of their dogs had mauled it. Anyway my parents offered to take it off their hands, took it to the vet who prescribed it antibiotics and this fancy high nutrient feed. But the goat just wasn't getting better. When they ran out of the fancy/expensive prescription food they had basically given up but switched to supplementing it's diet with kitchen scraps on the recommendation of our neighbour. Like mouldy bread, orange peels, eggshells, that kind of poo poo. As soon as they did the goat bounced right back and lived another like 10-15 years.

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Dec 15, 2019

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Krankenstyle posted:

i would not gently caress his mother

What, you don't wanna go ash to mouth?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Krankenstyle posted:

i would not spend mothers day getting sweaty with his mother

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The sweatband makes this.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

norton I posted:

Today at Target I saw a Elf on the Shelf knockoff for sale.

He doesn't rat you out when you misbehave, he's just disappointed in you.

Extremely cursed.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Welp, I found a new Twitter account to follow tonight.

https://twitter.com/bootleg_stuff/status/1206084224165535751/photo/1

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ChubbyChecker posted:

Kirk must have practiced a lot.

lol

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

I gave my friend a lovingly handmade gift today

https://i.imgur.com/oN5nCFv.mp4

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Merry!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Username content on point.

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Detective Buttfuck posted:

Ok, the picture is enough, but then I realised he was loving vaping and I lost it.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Detective Buttfuck posted:

https://i.imgur.com/oN5nCFv.mp4

Nice cats.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/sithmando/status/1205257460321325056

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/steviexmcfly/status/1206041133886922752?s=19

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

The use of “digression” is the most upsetting thing here

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
It was "would of," surely?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

“Digression” is a 2019 Instagram term used to suggest discreetly hooking up with a stranger. Like if an attractive person is posting, “I digress..” they hooking up for sure.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

I made her a picture of those too

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buddy sent me a picture of his ferret.

It's in deadsleep and is just fine.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD7kmQapGKI

Lodin has a new favorite as of 17:28 on Dec 15, 2019

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

beanieson posted:

The use of “digression” is the most upsetting thing here

I'm thinking they meant 'discretion', spelled it 'disgression' because they don't know it comes from 'discreet', and omitted the S accidentally.

OatBoy
Nov 18, 2004

What can I say, it's my nature

bike tory posted:

Goats are amazing. They're such dicks and also they're basically roaming garbage disposals. They'll literally eat anything. Human hair? Road kill? Tree bark? All a resounding yes.

When I was young we adopted a goat that was on its last legs. The previous owners had badly mistreated it (basically neglect, left it on a short chain and ignored it for long periods, so it'd run out of food). The final straw was when one of their dogs had mauled it. Anyway my parents offered to take it off their hands, took it to the vet who prescribed it antibiotics and this fancy high nutrient feed. But the goat just wasn't getting better. When they ran out of the fancy/expensive prescription food they had basically given up but switched to supplementing it's diet with kitchen scraps on the recommendation of our neighbour. Like mouldy bread, orange peels, eggshells, that kind of poo poo. As soon as they did the goat bounced right back and lived another like 10-15 years.

I watched my friend's goat eat a side view mirror off someone's car that was parked in their driveway.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I'm thinking they meant 'discretion', spelled it 'disgression' because they don't know it comes from 'discreet', and omitted the S accidentally.

Funny thing is they even say "discrete" in the next few words, but I'd still let it slide because very seldom do you see someone apologizing for killing a party's vibe

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

But they said discrete right after that! I guess I shouldn’t expect much but dang it
Edit beaten lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OatBoy posted:

I watched my friend's goat eat a side view mirror off someone's car that was parked in their driveway.

Monsieur Mangegoat

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Funny thing is they even say "discrete" in the next few words, but I'd still let it slide because very seldom do you see someone apologizing for killing a party's vibe

It was a pretty classy move. 5/5 would interrupt coitus and eject again

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

empire in decline

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1206286953341050881?s=20

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

A Twitter post of a TikTok of a Disney mascot product placement in an EA game. Woof

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

The Maestro posted:

A Twitter post of a TikTok of a Disney mascot product placement in an EA game. Woof

That's a vertical video taken of a horizontal screen.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The Maestro posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

A succinct way to say that jolly and magical or not, anyone coming near the house is getting castle doctrine'd.