Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Fender Anarchist posted:

i wanna be like you when i grow up

I'm almost 50 and, goddamn, same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Content: I'm incredibly relieved to be done with school.

Congratulations!

Your whole look is fuckin great!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That cat has seen somethings. What a cutie.

Maalady
Dec 15, 2016

gaslighting sack of shit cat

Deep blue for a rainy day.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Maalady posted:

Good choice! Raining all day here, supposed to continue the rest of the week. Rain makes me happy :)

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Oooh that's a lovely color! It's raining here as well, supposed to turn into snow overnight, but it'll probably just be freezing rain, so my commute that's all back roads and hilly sharp turns is going to be fun.

square convention
Dec 31, 2008

Maalady posted:

That perfect winged liner tho!

Maalady
Dec 15, 2016

square convention posted:

That perfect winged liner tho!

Thank you! Felt tipped eyeliner is life changing. This Stila one doesn't have the staying power of the Tattoo Liner from Kat Von D, but my money isn't supporting an anti-vaxxer so I'm willing to deal with it.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

SUP GUYS

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ready for the work Xmas party thing.

Managed to get regular earrings to behave. Kinda.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Not much, another quiet day of even-tempered frolic here on the forums, sup with you

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

face.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Scathach posted:

Ready for the work Xmas party thing.

Managed to get regular earrings to behave. Kinda.

Looks nice! I haven't tried to wear earrings in a long time, I hate how poky they are and that's part of why I stretched in the first place. But they can be so pretty!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Thanks! This is the first time I've worn normal earrings in like fifteen years. They are pokey!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

A good face.

Scathach, what are you doing with your hair these days? I remember some pretty awesome styles earlier in the thread.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Right now it's mostly just been pulled back. Getting long though!Friday I switch jobs from caregiver to pot production and packaging on with less hours (thank the gods.) Presumably I'll actually have time to mess with it again.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

Not much, another quiet day of even-tempered frolic here on the forums, sup with you

:lol::lol::lol:

It has been quite a last few days here in the posting mines, that’s for sure.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

:lol::lol::lol:

It has been quite a last few days here in the posting mines, that’s for sure.
So I hear!

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

Hi!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

So much blue! I love it!

Getting ready to go to a conference this week so I gotta dress up

I never dress up anymore. It's pretty much scrubs or jeans/t-shirt for me most of the time. feels weird man. Also yes my room is a mess pls don't judge me

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

I cleaned the bedroom so aggressively yesterday that I pulled a muscle in my back

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Sounds like a euphemism!

Still, ouch.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

sadly I was literally cleaning it. we move out in a month and a half and the "if it's on your side of the room you handle it" approach to splitting cleaning with my spouse meant his side of the room mostly didn't get cleaned.

ETA: I got this weird bruise on the back of my hand over the 2nd metacarpal, from the handle of the scrub brush

ChickenOfTomorrow has a new favorite as of 20:27 on Dec 12, 2019

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dixville posted:

So much blue! I love it!

Getting ready to go to a conference this week so I gotta dress up

I never dress up anymore. It's pretty much scrubs or jeans/t-shirt for me most of the time. feels weird man. Also yes my room is a mess pls don't judge me

That cat tat is badass!

Did I post this pic yet? I'm not sure, it's like a week old. But it shows my hair down and someone asked.

Last hours taking care of the lady. So far today I have made one cop and one department director cry. gently caress this heartwrenching job.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
This is how my winter season is going so far

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Who didn’t win anything at the company holiday party but avoided being thrown up on?

This smug guy!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Decided to head in to town early to beat the xmas crowds, a sound plan apart from it being goddamn freezing.

It's big-rear end coat weather MFers.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Had a surprise delivery from Amazon. Mom sent me an early Christmas present. gently caress. Yeah.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Pennsylvania is wild, everywhere is BYOB so I'm riding with friends over to the axe throwing place with like 5 six packs between us.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Update, I threw axes and did okay

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

RandomZero posted:

Had a surprise delivery from Amazon. Mom sent me an early Christmas present. gently caress. Yeah.

I thought this was vinyl, but looked it up and it seems to be a CD/Blu Ray set?

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

antidote posted:

I thought this was vinyl, but looked it up and it seems to be a CD/Blu Ray set?

It is yeah, and a book. Live shows on the blu rays and the music on the cds. Probably kinda obvious lol

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Decided to head in to town early to beat the xmas crowds, a sound plan apart from it being goddamn freezing.

It's big-rear end coat weather MFers.
Aaaaaaaaaaaagh! If it's cold enough for a big coat, you need a toque for those ears. Or maybe a nice furry hat. The memories of my frostbitten youth pain me.

Stay safe out there.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

It's one of those rare occasions I wear a dress.

Maalady
Dec 15, 2016

30 and sleepy.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

It's one of those rare occasions I wear a dress.

I adore your whole style/aesthetic :allears:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Maalady posted:

30 and sleepy.

you look great

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

B33rChiller posted:

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh! If it's cold enough for a big coat, you need a toque for those ears. Or maybe a nice furry hat. The memories of my frostbitten youth pain me.

Stay safe out there.

I've never liked hats pulled down over my ears, a foible. I actually had one of these on outside but had it pulled down round my neck in the metro station where I snapped my pic.

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/vaporknit-strike-snood-kWHLDR/BV7069-010

Pulled up over ears is fine ?? IDK :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Maalady posted:

30 and sleepy.

Ignite Memories posted:

you look great