Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s like a gang from The Warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The true final exam of the law school is to do crimes and avoid prison.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/12/americas/bald-eagle-octopus-trnd/index.html
:cthulhu:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

Three patients died when hundreds of lawyers attacked a hospital in Lahore during a furious dispute with doctors.

There's even video of dozens of lawyers in black suits and neat ties getting teargassed by the police after trashing the hospital.

This reads like a word filter was applied and replaced “rioters” or something with “lawyers”

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kennel posted:

The true final exam of the law school is to do crimes and avoid prison.

yeah you probably wanna hire the ones who go free hah

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

I am on Team Octopus here.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Cartoon Man posted:

It’s like a gang from The Warriors.

The Courtyard Furies, kinda like the Baseball Furies, but weirder.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

If Phoenix Wright can defeat Galactus and Apocalypse...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

2019 Closes with Thousands of 10-Inch Pulsing “Penis Fish” Stranded on a California Beach

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
That takes "fishing for compliments" to a whole new level

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

now drop an eagle on that beach and we're talking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
One very lucky octopuss will have the pick of the litter!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Cops Bust Costumed Characters In Rock Center: 'The Minions Were Hauling rear end'

quote:

Three men dressed as the Grinch, Spiderman, and Captain Marvel were busted in Rockefeller Center on Thursday, sending other costumed characters dashing through the streets of Midtown amid fears of a possible cartoon crackdown.

Lower East Side resident Kat Sullivan tells Gothamist she witnessed "a group of Minions hauling rear end" through the newly pedestrianized zone at around 1:30 p.m. on Thursday. "I asked for a picture and they were like, 'Sorry lady, got to go,'" said Sullivan, a 40-year-old nurse. "That struck me as weird."

The cause of the scattering Minions became clear moments later, as Sullivan stumbled on a trio of spandex-clad characters in handcuffs.

An NYPD spokesperson confirmed that three men—identified only as the Grinch, Captain America, and Spiderman—were issued summonses for disorderly conduct. They're accused of blocking pedestrian traffic at 49th Street and 6th Avenue, according to the spokesperson.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

AlbieQuirky posted:

I am on Team Octopus here.

Seriously, bald eagles are just big noble looking pigeons. Honestly they're not even particularly noble looking from head-on.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is anti‐invertebrate bigotry.

When a lion captures a gazelle, they say “let nature take its course”.

When an octopus pulls itself up by its eight nonexistent bootstraps and bags a loving dinosaur, humans are all over it, snatching the aggressor from the tentacles of justice.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/2JGPR3o.gifv
loving Eagle...I’ll get you next time....

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Baron von Eevl posted:

Seriously, bald eagles are just big noble looking pigeons. Honestly they're not even particularly noble looking from head-on.

They’re not even endangered anymore, so let the octopodes feast.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1205536244685582336?s=21

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Platystemon posted:

This is anti‐invertebrate bigotry.

When a lion captures a gazelle, they say “let nature take its course”.

When an octopus pulls itself up by its eight nonexistent bootstraps and bags a loving dinosaur, humans are all over it, snatching the aggressor from the tentacles of justice.

I will have you know that octopi are officially classified as Honorary Vertebrates, so spineism is over forever!!!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Talk about Pride!

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

I can't stop laughing at this part:

quote:

"I feel like a loving caged animal," one Elmo told us at the time. "gently caress the law. gently caress the system."

I keep hearing it in the Elmo voice in my head.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

M_Sinistrari posted:

Sesame Street is brought to you by the letters A, C, A, and B.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Despite all my rage, I am still just a ??? In a cage

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/no-undertaking-abandoned-hearse-found-17421418.amp

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

But are they good eatin'?

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Aleph Null posted:

They're technically worms so probably not.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aleph Null posted:

one species is ate in Korea, so maybe!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intoluene posted:

They're technically worms so probably not.

All kinds of members of the Annelida phylum have been ate/are being eaten worldwide.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Randaconda posted:

All kinds of members of the Annelida phylum have been ate/are being eaten worldwide.

This is why I said probably not. Edible and palatable are different words. Sea worms are probably real gross but we eat crabs and lobsters so who knows.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Just wanted to thank everybody for making me think about eating those, something I definitely wanted in my mind :tipshat:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Just wanted to thank everybody for making me think about eating those, something I definitely wanted in my mind :tipshat:

Just like raw oysters; little bit of hot-sauce and horesradish, hoover that poo poo down. Lekker.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

madeintaipei posted:

Just like raw oysters; little bit of hot-sauce and horesradish, hoover deep throat that poo poo down. Lekker.

FTFY

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOG8qi2xGc

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

OK, I'm actually both horrified and delighted (horriflighted? :stonklol:) to find out these actually are viable as food

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Gonna eat a bag of dicks for lunch.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Inceltown posted:

Gonna eat a bag of dicks for lunch.

Very Seattle.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I like how all the homophobes make gay sex sound like the best thing ever. Like nobody and no animal would ever think of such a perverse thing on their own, but anyone who tries it once is instantly addicted. Anyone who merely sees it is compelled to try it for themselves, and then addicted.

So powerful. So irresistible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

M_Sinistrari posted:

quote:

"Elmo feels like a loving caged animal," one Elmo told us at the time. "Elmo says gently caress the law. Elmo also says gently caress the system. yeyheyheyyey!"

:same: