Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
chicago mayor destroyed an airport runway for "national security" which was in no way some convoluted grift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

a DC judge sued a dry cleaner for $67 million dollars because they lost his pants. They offered him $12k as a settlement which he refused, but lowered his ask to $54 million

the court decided in favor of the dry cleaners

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Colin Powell told the press that he couldn't understand how anyone could work in politics without ambien

lol wonder what ol Colin is up to.

he's on the board of directors for salesforce.com and the council on foreign relations, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shyrka posted:

Holy poo poo I just looked this up and that's where "Don't tase me bro!" comes from?

lol yes, and the kid was clearly not being threatening. he was straight up attacked by kerry's security for mentioning S&B

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

chicago mayor destroyed an airport runway for "national security" which was in no way some convoluted grift

Chicago reversed the flow of the Chicago River to send all their sewage to the Mississippi and opened the locks just before Missouri could get an injunction against it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

a DC judge sued a dry cleaner for $67 million dollars because they lost his pants. They offered him $12k as a settlement which he refused, but lowered his ask to $54 million

the court decided in favor of the dry cleaners

strangers handling your clothes is one of the prerequisites to summoning a demon

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol yes, and the kid was clearly not being threatening. he was straight up attacked by kerry's security for mentioning S&B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

It's one of the most depressing videos to watch in hindsight, knowing the only lasting memory of it is a glib catchphrase. Security tries to arrest him and physically restrain him after asking a question in a town hall.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

MikeCrotch posted:

Provolone is loving great and impossible to get in the UK, just like all other food will be soon

how is this possible

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

how is this possible

The very concept of flavor is viscerally offensive to a substantial portion of the British populace

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Our descendents are going to have a objectively lower standard of living and shorter life span's and we could have instituted simple measures to prevent this year's ago but we refused to.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

His Purple Majesty posted:

Our descendents are going to have a objectively lower standard of living and shorter life span's and we could have instituted simple measures to prevent this year's ago but we refused to.

this one cracks me up all the time

chill grandson, it was just a prank bro

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

also he didn’t deserve to be president- watch the video where the guy who brings up skull and bones is tasered just for mentioning it. controlled opposition scumbag who deserved to get swiftboated
that was the kampus kop's fault, not kerry's

(also the student's for pitching a fit as soon as the cop touched him)

Gazpacho has issued a correction as of 22:32 on Dec 17, 2019

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

taqueso posted:

this one cracks me up all the time

chill grandson, it was just a prank bro

My dad is a brexit voting climate change denier with months to live and basically says that he's doing it all for my own good

t...thanks

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Spergin Morlock posted:

they probably thought he was a schizophrenic, which he did not exactly contradict by hollering and carrying on after his microphone was cut

Gazpacho has issued a correction as of 22:41 on Dec 17, 2019

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

MikeCrotch posted:

My dad is a brexit voting climate change denier with months to live and basically says that he's doing it all for my own good

t...thanks

living in a mad max wasteland builds character

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

MikeCrotch posted:

t...thanks

It'll do you good to have a little adversity to overcome. We'll make all you millenial queers into men yet.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
the guy that got tased is now a fash btw

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

what

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lol

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Gazpacho posted:

fascism is a failed revolution or w/e

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Modest Mao posted:

fascism is a failed revolution or w/e
agreed that he's a failure

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

lol wannabe O9A bullshit

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Gazpacho posted:

Hmm, maybe I owe John Kerry an apology. Tasing fascists is probably almost as fun as punching them.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Gazpacho posted:

drat, they tased him again before he could finish the tweet :/

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

11, and it was physicists who figured it out, not quantum physics itself. that would not make sense

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
there is at least one reality where quantum physics figured it out, idiot

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Gazpacho posted:

they probably thought he was a schizophrenic, which he did not exactly contradict by hollering and carrying on after his microphone was cut

Lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

christmas boots posted:

Hmm, maybe I owe John Kerry an apology. Tasing fascists is probably almost as fun as punching them.

A newly elected jewish Labour MP refused to apologise recently for saying Lazio fans who did the Nazi salute should get their heads kicked in

Owns

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lmao

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
btw here's a v. accurate retrospective on the 2004 campaign and how it informed the present

quote:

The main contention of Bush’s 2004 campaign, his frame, was that Democrats were kinda pussies and kinda gay. They were pussies because they didn’t love war enough, even though most Democratic legislators had voted for both of the wars. They were kinda gay because Bush had taken up the mantle for “traditional marriage” to great effect, and also because they were effete, fruity, Birkenstock-wearing nerds, as they were conventionally described on talk radio. They had gone to Oberlin and probably experimented while they were there. They were prissy and weak-wristed and didn’t know how to wave the flag.

Bush, on the other hand, the scion of America’s most successful political dynasty, a man cosseted his entire life by an almost inconceivable level of privilege and wealth, was a man’s man. You knew this because occasionally he would return to his adopted home state of Texas and cut down trees with a chainsaw.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Gazpacho posted:

btw here's a v. accurate retrospective on the 2004 campaign and how it informed the present

The Team America tactic.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Spergin Morlock posted:

11, and it was physicists who figured it out, not quantum physics itself. that would not make sense

string theory is old and no one believes it anymore

now they're all on holographic principle which says there's two spacial dimensions

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Modest Mao posted:

string theory is old and no one believes it anymore

now they're all on holographic principle which says there's two spacial dimensions

i am not a physicist. this is the last i read on the topic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Flavius Aetass posted:

I recognized 4 of those names

There's a joke to be made about hillary moving on to killing careers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spergin Morlock posted:

People everywhere laughed at this poo poo too like it was the funniest loving thing ever.

e: apparently he's a fascist. Hm. I am far more conflicted. People didn't know that at the time and the people who laughed hardest at it tend to be fascists themselves.

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 08:09 on Dec 18, 2019

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tulip posted:

Obama sucks on hundreds of levels but I'm pretty sure I'd never heard of arugula before this and it's pretty tasty so I guess I owe him that.

i didn't know there were people who never worked in a grocery store

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

ScrubLeague posted:

i didn't know there were people who never worked in a grocery store

Midwest grocery stores tend to consider anything other than lettuce "exotic."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Gazpacho posted:

reminded of this