Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Plom Bar posted:

Aradia's route was loving phenomenal. And when I had the "yeah, it is" moment with the music, I just laughed. James Roach's interpretation of Aradia's character is fantastic, and I'm glad he got to spread his wings on this one.
I hadn't followed the thread, so her introduction caught me by surprise.

I saw the twist coming, but not the double-Shyamalan reach-around. It's not like it didn't throw clues, though! Definitely awesome stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Terezi: John :: Aradia: MSPA Reader.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
inaccurate

aradia didnt intentionally get mspar killed just to see if she could

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
https://twitter.com/homestuck/status/1204858906075262977?s=21

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

MSPA is now :ntlised:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Homestuck... is go-

Homestuck is... go-

<starts bleeding from eyes>

Homestuck... is... good?!??!???

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tenebrais posted:

MSPA is now :ntlised:

need an edit of one of those Terezi sprites where she’s pointing and saying N4T1ON4L13D >:]

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

ya cursed it

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Clawtopsy posted:

ya cursed it

The Tories have a majority :negative:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

i blame people voting against homestuck, thats a terrible celebrity endorsement!!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hang on, is there new homestuck stuff? Beyond Meat and Candy? I may be misinterpreting things here.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Tree Bucket posted:

Hang on, is there new homestuck stuff? Beyond Meat and Candy? I may be misinterpreting things here.

Homestuck 2, which follows after The Homestuck Epilogues, which you've read.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Bongo Bill posted:

Homestuck 2, which follows after The Homestuck Epilogues, which you've read.

!!!!!!

Thanks! Time for a bit of binge-reading.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Not a lot to read, mind you. Lol

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Tree Bucket posted:

There's also Pesterquest, which is essentially Friendsim but with characters from Homestuck proper.

Speaking of,

https://twitter.com/HSPesterquest/status/1204814817766203395?s=19

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Also, it's becoming clear (to me, anyway) that Pesterquest (and its prequel, Friendsim) are going to influence the shenanigans in Homestuck 2.0

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/ayshaufarah/status/1206595958743678976

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It’s important because 20 represents both characters, what with 2 being Sollux’s deal and Nepeta having 0 relevance to the story.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hype for my main dude Sollux, lowkey one of the funniest characters in the comic

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sollux owned. He was one of my fav non essentials.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Hmmm, he's good

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
So there's going to be an all-sea-dweller chapter next?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
MSPA Reader faces their greatest challenge yet - giving a solitary gently caress about Eridan's problems.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

MSPA Reader faces their greatest challenge yet - giving a solitary gently caress about Eridan's problems.

maybe we can kill him tho

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

A good poster posted:

So there's going to be an all-sea-dweller chapter next?

I hope there's a path where MSPA just pops in at the bottom of the ocean unprepared and abruptly drowns.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Bobulus posted:

I hope there's a path where MSPA just pops in at the bottom of the ocean unprepared and abruptly drowns.

If it were anyone but Geezy writing it, I'd expect that to be the Feferi insta-kill.

(Geezy wrote Karako and Fozzer in Friendsim, and is also the lead writer's father. He has a style all his own)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

If it were anyone but Geezy writing it, I'd expect that to be the Feferi insta-kill.

(Geezy wrote Karako and Fozzer in Friendsim, and is also the lead writer's father. He has a style all his own)

Fozzer's route is the most deeply unnerving when it comes to the Homestuck story in general so hats off to that guy

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Oh huh, the Nepeta route has two good endings.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Man, Jade and Dave comparing their medical experiences sure is emotionally painful.

Has the Pesterquest logo on the main page always glitched, or did that happen after the Aradia route?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Has the Pesterquest logo on the main page always glitched, or did that happen after the Aradia route?

It always has, or at least has for a lot more chapters than that. Might have started around the time T-pose guy started appearing, I wasn't paying attention before that.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
It's glitched since before John's route.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1209178141006213120?s=19

people are saying this is Toby Fox

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
https://twitter.com/basiliskgf/status/1209194415975211008?s=19

It's actually Hussie, who cleverly changed the ages to make it seem like it's Toby.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Is the fiance Bladekindeyewear?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oh geez, I hope not because that would be such an awkward and uncomfortable situation to be in.

Best case scenario this story is made up, but if it's real whoever wrote it has my deepest sympathies.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
That sucks man.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1209221694147235840?s=19

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im impressed that a dog can play minecraft

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

It's deleted, what did it say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tenebrais posted:

It's deleted, what did it say?

A super uncomfortable story about someone finding out the person they were engaged to had lied about having been a fan of their work before meeting them and intentionally tracking them down because of it.

Glad to hear it's not Toby Fox, and once again I will express my sincere hope that it's a fake story because it's a bad scene man and I wouldn't want anyone to have to deal with that.