Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Star Trek Deep Space 9 time line is a go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

tronc

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

NUMBER GOING UP

https://twitter.com/lisaabramowicz1/status/1206914981607940099?s=20

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
What's BofAML???

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BOFA DEEZ MARXIST-LENINISTS

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Sure nothing makes sense

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not seeing why i shouldn't burn everything down if it's all fake anyway

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress how does this keep happneing

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd assume Bank of America-Merrill Lynch.

Because the first one owns the second.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'd assume Bank of America-Merrill Lynch.

Because the first one owns the second.

i already said what it was, keep up

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
hedge fund managers very optimistic about looting the UK

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

fibblins posted:

hedge fund managers very optimistic about looting the UK

anthem/blue shield rose like 5% after the UK election lol

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Plank Walker posted:

this is gonna hilariously backfire when white collar workers rise up and all have crazy strong glutes and core muscles from doing isometric potty squats

I already do serious leg and core exercises but I also refuse to poop at the office. :smith:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Capitalism takes one step forward and two steps back but everything converges on squat pooping

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

I was convinced things would go to poo poo last year but I was wrong. I and people ITT have noted that it is way, way more likely for a recession to occur when the squaking financial heads go apeshit about BUY BUY BUY BOOM FOREVER than it was when they were like "ah man I think there might be a recession idahnno"

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Bank of American Money Laundering

fe:

Epic High Five posted:

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
They are holding the recession off until after the election

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/kristoncapps/status/1207012720027017218

here comes Hell Train to concentration camp land all aboard

Fuuuuuuck

BrokenGameboy
Jan 25, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone recommend any podcasts about number?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Krazyface posted:

gently caress how does this keep happneing

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

you guy don't have tax benefits??

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

This makes sense. No fear of recession because 100bn a night in fed repos propping up the market, same reason cash levels are at a low, no reason to keep cash if the money hose is on full blast

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

And nothing ever went wrong again, and number went up forever

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Thank you President Trump for solving homelessness! Best President ever!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Can't have a homeless problem if you execute the homeless

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

President Trump gonna bring back coffin ships we're gonna colonize Australia awooo (dingo howling sound)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/detachment_red/status/12071401475879280

this is fine, right

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

deleted by the perfidious forces of capital, so probably not

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Pancakes posted:

I already do serious leg and core exercises but I also refuse to poop at the office. :smith:

BIG MISTAKE BUDDY

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Pancakes posted:

You should always pop at the office. Need a break? Drop a deuce. Working on spreadsheets? poo poo your pants. Boss wants to talk to you in their office? Drop trou and give em the Hershey firehose

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ChristophNoack/status/1207355222059868160

"200 to 300 locations should close: like that #Deutsche Bank their #Filialen wants to shut down"

uhhhhh....

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Skipping a work meeting about 401ks

gently caress you, number!!!!!!

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

cool dance moves posted:

You should always pop at the office. Need a break? Drop a deuce. Working on spreadsheets? poo poo your pants. Boss wants to talk to you in their office? Drop trou and give em the Hershey firehose

Some light inspiration

quote:

A month went by, and then the Mad Shitter struck again. And again. And again. This time, he wasn't going for an obvious doody drop: he was obviously hopped up on too many Judas Priest albums, because he was Screaming For Vengeance. Considering the size of those dumps, he was definitely doing some screaming: when security came in, they ascertained that these were (a) human feces and (b) left where they were issued and not made somewhere else and hauled in via wheelbarrow or forklift. They started appearing in other places, suggesting both lookouts and access to various equipment, as well as a particularly demented imagination. Kong turds started showing up on the tops of light fixtures, on storage racks, and in file cabinets. The Mad Shitter struck one of the locked file cabinets intended to hold classified documents, tooting on an open file folder, folding it quickly, and deftly shoving it through. He even hit The Man's pimp-red Camaro, squeezing out a long but pungent trail that looked and smelled like a dead water moccasin.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/emmaroller/status/1206961547312009217

quote:

The toll of a layoff — both mentally, and on a person’s material conditions — can’t be overstated. Sarah Kelly moved from Kansas City to D.C. and worked as an editor for the Washington Post Express, the paper’s commuter edition, for five months before she was laid off. Kelly has been laid off from five jobs in the last six years. She says the cumulative effect of the layoffs has been traumatic enough that she has to address it in therapy. “The Express layoff destroyed my already strained ability to trust the ground beneath my feet. I have no reason to trust anyone in management at even the most reputable outlets,” she told me. “I can’t plan my life more than three or four weeks at a time. It’s severely affected my ability to develop my skills, find mentors, and cultivate a professional network. I’m always forced to reinvent myself in the first job I can find. And I never even get to stick around long enough to get good at that job before the bottom drops out again.”

this is the norm now, by the way

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

but have they considered how the employer is taking almost all the risk

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pancakes posted:

Hey guys, this guy says he doesn't work poop. I guess he's full of poo poo. :D

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
sadtrombone.wav for journalists I guess chud safaris don't yield the commission they used to.

I suppose a positive is this person allegedly learned that management cannot be trusted.

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/VickerySec/status/1206712118705176577?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

comedyblissoption posted:

but have they considered how the employer is taking almost all the risk

I love this argument lol

the absolute worst case scenario for a business owner is that it fails and he becomes a worker like everybody else