Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zipperelli. posted:

Clearly. Just ask the deputies on LivePD.

btw: are we gonna see you on there one day?

Who says you haven't already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

Clearly. Just ask the deputies on LivePD.

btw: are we gonna see you on there one day?

the hell is livepd

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

the hell is livepd

Listen to this, it's all you need to know about Live PD and it's ilk, and it'll make you mad

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

the hell is livepd

Remember the show "Cops?"

Same poo poo, but you can watch the harassment of minorities in REAL TIME as the biggest gimmick is it being live (with a delay, I'm sure).

Iron Crowned posted:

Who says you haven't already?

I know what Rand looks like. I haven't seen any chubby jaguars on the show just yet.

Content: No pizza rules, but there should ABSOLUTELY be rules on how to serve pizza.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 19:02 on Dec 17, 2019

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

empty sea posted:

Disgusting. But I can't really judge, I will eat cold bologna right out of the fridge.

And cold country ham is loving fantastic.

e: God, I want to buy one of those giant country hams but there's no way even my fatass could plow through it before I got sick of it
Cheap bologna must be fridge cold or tongue blisteringly hot. Anywhere in between and you taste it and realize whats happening.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zipperelli. posted:

Same poo poo, but you can watch the harassment of minorities in REAL TIME as the biggest gimmick is it being live (with a delay, I'm sure).

Oh hey, I forgot to post the link I meant to earlier

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/675/im-on-tv/act-one-7

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon

Zipperelli. posted:

Content: No pizza rules, but there should ABSOLUTELY be rules on how to serve pizza.

I... really like this and absolutely will do it the next time pizza is made

mind blown

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Zipperelli. posted:

I know what Rand looks like. I haven't seen any chubby jaguars on the show just yet.

This is perfect because it means all the morons who don't like crust won't waste it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zedprime posted:

Cheap bologna must be fridge cold or tongue blisteringly hot. Anywhere in between and you taste it and realize whats happening.

fried bologna is the only way to eat it, imo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

zedprime posted:

i.e. "I am having lunch in middle school" ?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Data Graham posted:

i.e. "I am having lunch in middle school" ?

My mom didn't like bologna, so it was just a pile of ~5 cold cuts on bread with a slice of American cheese. Once I made the mistake of commenting that I liked the new roast beef flavor, and it was the only sandwich I got for what felt like a year.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol if you didn't get free lunch

:smith:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Zipperelli. posted:

This would have been perfect for last week.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

Pizza, but make it *~QuiRkY*~

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Chicago has been cutting pizza like that forever. Well, kinda like that.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

And, from a restaurant near me...

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Those Cream of Wheat-stuffed tomatoes seem like they'd be the most satisfying possible food to throw at someone.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Zipperelli. posted:

This is the result of one of those mathematically optimal cake-cutting strategies, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaMKInkV7Vs

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Randaconda posted:

lol if you didn't get free lunch

:smith:

I didn't get free lunch, though I probably should have. I had to ask my dad for lunch money on Sunday and he'd give me enough for a day or two, sometimes three! Then I'd have to ask again. And again if he didn't give me enough. It was always just his spare pocket change for that day.

Once in 5th or 6th grade I racked up $12 in lunch debt because my dad didn't have spare change for a while/he was in such a bad mood I was terrified to ask him for money and my teacher decided to not only announce out loud that I was in debt, but offer to pay it for me in front of the whole class so I could actually eat a lunch that day. I don't remember her name but I still remember the burning humiliation and rage of being singled out.

It was a nice offer, but would it have loving killed her to do it in private? And not to drag it out? She asked if I wanted her to pay it, me horrified, saying in false nonchalance, "if you want to" and her dragging that poo poo out, repeatedly asking me while I tried not to die inside and the whole class stared at me. I really would've rather gone without than that horrible childhood memory, thanks!

In other, more timely news, I just realized that I bought white corn tortillas instead of flour and imagine my disappointment via drunken chicken quesadillas. Corn just doesn't hit right.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There had to be a lawsuit to keep the free lunch kids from lining up in a lunch line of shame in the 70s or 80s, I think :smith:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Trying not to be white trash in Florida lol

All hospitals take measurements of newborns but only Florida hospitals use them for baby jort sizing.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

those are quite large pastries

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Low cost cosplay guy is great

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

:golfclap:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

:hmmyes:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Help, I think I've become addicted to grocery store sushi

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I wound up going lunchless for a fair amount of middle school and high school. Not because of being actually unable to pay, but because after I ran out of money in the prepaid account, it took me a long while to remember to ask my parents to put more money in (which was either genuine memory issues or weird shyness about dealing with my own suffering, I don't know). I don't know if there were actual programs to deal with that at my school, I just took the hunger and maybe hunted for some quarters to use in a vending machine. That's probably not feasible these days, between less cash floating around to be dropped and higher prices in vending machines.

It's insane that there's an elaborate system to establish a debt for kids and then shame and punish them for that debt, as if school cafeterias really need to watch their margins to maintain a profit. I guess at least it can teach kids that the world outside school is also filled with cruel institutions that want to gently caress them into the ground.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SlothfulCobra posted:

I wound up going lunchless for a fair amount of middle school and high school. Not because of being actually unable to pay, but because after I ran out of money in the prepaid account, it took me a long while to remember to ask my parents to put more money in (which was either genuine memory issues or weird shyness about dealing with my own suffering, I don't know). I don't know if there were actual programs to deal with that at my school, I just took the hunger and maybe hunted for some quarters to use in a vending machine. That's probably not feasible these days, between less cash floating around to be dropped and higher prices in vending machines.

It's insane that there's an elaborate system to establish a debt for kids and then shame and punish them for that debt, as if school cafeterias really need to watch their margins to maintain a profit. I guess at least it can teach kids that the world outside school is also filled with cruel institutions that want to gently caress them into the ground.

america.txt

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

TofuDiva posted:

I... really like this and absolutely will do it the next time pizza is made

mind blown

:eng101:
http://encyclopizzeria.com/pizzology/technique/6-reasons-square-cut-pizza-is-the-best-cut-pizza/

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
At least do it as a pentagram so you can hail satan

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
Forget all this hotdog chat, here's a 2ft long battered pig in blanket. That's a sausage wrapped in bacon, battered and deep-fried.

My brain says no, but my heart also says no.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SoylentCola posted:

Forget all this hotdog chat, here's a 2ft long battered pig in blanket. That's a sausage wrapped in bacon, battered and deep-fried.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

The prep for spoon worms is even worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tohl-nFCugw&t=25s

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dry waffles AND a bun is bad and that bubba burger looks dry as the sahara

Concept 8.5
Execution 3.0

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

SoylentCola posted:

would crush that drunk and then wonder why it wasn't as good sober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

.Z. posted:

The prep for spoon worms is even worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tohl-nFCugw&t=25s

A condom filled with sewage that you push out before chopping up the rubber.