Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
jail for One Thousand Years!!!

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Yes this is a fine spot

Hey, down in front.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

everyone post your cats I’ll start

this reminds me, what ever happened to olivia, the cat who liked to eat grapes and green beans

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Oct 23, 2023

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Wild EEPROM posted:

the cat alignment chart was posted earlier and nobody did the needful so here i am

i'm 100% sure this is accurate.

quoting from a few pages ago to confirm extreme accuracy of Furb and Dogface placement.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Endless Mike posted:

i don't have any cats to post :(

You should rectify this condition

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i love ball of lint cat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

I would like to pet this cat

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

I always wanted a beautiful long haired grey cat like this, but then I made the mistake of feeding ham to this bony greasy cat that ran up to me on the street near my house. Now she lives with me and I call her Lump

She's doubled in mass since last year!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

computer angel posted:

I always wanted a beautiful long haired grey cat like this, but then I made the mistake of feeding ham to this bony greasy cat that ran up to me on the street near my house. Now she lives with me and I call her Lump

Lump is pretty

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

computer angel posted:

epic hamcat

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

computer angel posted:

lump is beautiful and perfect :kimchi:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Pompeii is waking us up earlier and earlier in the morning, I don't know how to fix this

starting to think leaving a smallish portion of food out is the only answer. shut the gently caress up, cat

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

computer angel posted:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Pompeii is waking us up earlier and earlier in the morning, I don't know how to fix this

starting to think leaving a smallish portion of food out is the only answer. shut the gently caress up, cat

The consensus of cat owners seems to be if the problem is cat nagging early for food, don't feed over night and also don't feed first thing in the morning. After you get up, do a few things, and then feed so cat doesn't associate leaving bed with getting fed. Then stay strong and be consistent.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I like to think that aggravating a sleeping cat, and meowing back at them is a meaningful response to their behavior.

They're coming to take me away haha

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I've made an odd game of putting a pair of shorts in random places to see if butters can find them to sleep on and so far she is winning usually finding them within 5 minutes.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
shes lump
shes lump
shes lump
shes in my head

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

graph posted:

shes lump
shes lump
shes lump
shes in my head

yesss presidents are good
lump is also good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqV-CMoDJw

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

wow shoutsout to wangsbig

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

computer angel posted:

she's lump she's lump she's lump
she's in my bed
*guitars*
she's lump she's lump she's lump
I scritch her head

efb

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

hey

Hey Leland

HEY

can I fold those?

Is that a no?

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

hey

Hey Leland

HEY

can I fold those?

Is that a no?

That's a no.

Also Lump is beautiful

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
I wanna pet lump and tell her what a pretty lady she is

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

computer angel posted:

shes in my head

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/AHappierDay/status/1206995526606098432?s=19

:eyepop:

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

hey

Hey Leland

HEY

can I fold those?

Is that a no?

big fan of saying 'hey' to your cat here

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lump ran alone down my street
bony sad greasyness her bones had no meat
i threw her some meat from between my bread
now im postin bout her in a yospos thread

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Lump is perfect

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

hey

Hey Leland

HEY

can I fold those?

Is that a no?

Cats and clean laundry.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Glitch found a d6 and ran around the house with it until I managed to get her to drop it. Where did she find it, and why does she insist on carrying things in her mouth?

I'm going to find feline language monster guides and handbooks hidden in one of the closets, aren't I?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

roll to establish dominance

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

im the shoes on the table

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

El Gar posted:

big fan of saying 'hey' to your cat here
I learned it from you!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

graph posted:

im the shoes on the table
I just laced them because they’re new, and Jesus Christ was Leland a pain in the rear end while lacing them.

I was trying to figure out how to record it but just lacing them while keeping him from playing with the laces was difficult enough

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

I just laced them because they’re new, and Jesus Christ was Leland a pain in the rear end while lacing them.

I was trying to figure out how to record it but just lacing them while keeping him from playing with the laces was difficult enough

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

i read the posts about lump to lump