Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

SKULL.GIF posted:

I loving despise reaction gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

surprised there’s that many movies with unsimulated sex scenes, i only really know of the infamous ones like brown bunny and in the realm of the senses

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the centrists are going to start mocking the California polls, if they haven't already

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

I'm usually wrong about everything but I'd be really surprised if Obama endorsed anyone pre convention. It goes against his brand of cowardice and spinelessness

My bet is he won't do it unless Bernie starts to win, then he'll endorse whoever's in second

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/status/1207329278104408064

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

SKULL.GIF posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

cmon how else would woke white liberals get to pretend to be sassy black women

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

WampaLord posted:

Seems like the Bernie campaign is working on getting Biden's numbers to drop

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1207342253355585539

Good.

Biden is still Succ Dem Plan A and all the Warrens and Petes and what not were convenient distractions and monster-of-the-weeks to let Biden's dopey dumb-rear end shamble along while the establishment took a deep breath and got ready to throw itself in for Diamond Joe.

D.Ork Bimboolean has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Dec 18, 2019

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

It's important to note those same "If not Bernie then gently caress this world" voters plugged their nose and voted for Trump over Hilary. If Bernie doesn't make the cut again, they will go right back to voting for Trump because they are all pieces tankie of dog poo poo.

Mineaiki
Nov 20, 2013

i say swears online posted:

It's important to note those same "If not Bernie then gently caress this world" voters plugged their nose and voted for Trump over Hilary. If Bernie doesn't make the cut again, they will go right back to voting for Trump because they are all pieces tankie of dog poo poo.

100% of Vote Blue No Matter Who people are the (vastly more numerous) Clinton>McCain voters from 2008.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/MendoKC/status/1207347316207677440

luv too speak the language of misogyny

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Mineaiki posted:

100% of Vote Blue No Matter Who people are the (vastly more numerous) Clinton>McCain voters from 2008.

i’d bet the vast majority of the blue no matter who people who say they won’t vote for bernie are in very safe blue states

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i say swears online posted:

syq or shut da gently caress up

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

syq or shut da gently caress up

It's in the impeachment thread.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

mastershakeman posted:

Horny needs to be allowed, our culture is reverting to Hayes code era puritanism and the mods need to fix this

I bet this has more to do with making movies acceptable for global distribution than US culture sneaking the Hayes code back in.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

Obama outing himself as a huge piece of poo poo just before trying to use the power of his endorsement to tip the scales away from Bernie would seem to be counterproductive.

once the Republicans say they'd prefer Bernie as a candidate, Obama will start working tirelessly to get him elected

it's on us to trick one of the psychotic pederasts into saying it, that is our duty

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

What am unbelievably pathetic fantasy. At least throw some aliens in there or something.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

is pepsi ok posted:

What am unbelievably pathetic fantasy. At least throw some aliens in there or something.

this is coming from a group of people who adamantly believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. inventiveness is not their forte

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nothus posted:

I bet this has more to do with making movies acceptable for global distribution than US culture sneaking the Hayes code back in.

I always thought it was primarily because any rating over PG-13 locks out teenagers and producers would rather have as large a potential audience pool as possible than show a titty

but yeah some of it is also definitely to avoid angering cultural commentators and Chinese censors

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Everyone who's replied with a reaction gif has chosen a unique one that I haven't seen reused a million times on Twitter.

Reaction gifs themselves aren't the problem, it's the overuse of the same 5-10 ones.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Everyone who's replied with a reaction gif has chosen a unique one that I haven't seen reused a million times on Twitter.

Reaction gifs themselves aren't the problem, it's the overuse of the same 5-10 ones.

then what we need are purposely lovely versions of the ones that are overused, I said as I videotape a green sock on my hand drenching itself trying to drink iced tea

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

God that show was good. How Purefoy didn't get an Emmy is beyond me.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/GodandtheBear/status/1207356057728757761

the motherfucker is loving back. loving hell gently caress.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

I mean she's basically dedicated her entire career to helping Republicans and loving over progressives, so

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

The Wasserman-Schultz Memorial Dining Hall

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO that Bernie has the black vote and the youth vote locked up and now he's picking up democrat white whales like the military, latinos, and rural voters.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LMAO that Bernie has the black vote and the youth vote locked up and now he's picking up democrat white whales like the military, latinos, and rural voters.

thanos bernie: "demographics... are MY destiny" *snaps all the minority groups away from the succ*

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

TrixRabbi posted:

Pete's gonna rap, isn't he?

quote:

Here’s something kind of funny from the 2020 Democratic primary race: Pete Buttigieg planned to record himself singing Lil Nas X’s summer smash “Old Town Road” for a video at a BuzzFeed event last night where the rapper performed, but Lil Nas X nixed the idea.

This triple-byline scoop comes from The Daily Beast, which reports, “The singer was not opposed to Buttigieg personally, sources said, but instead told BuzzFeed News that he did not want to be seen as endorsing a particular candidate in the race.”

Buttigieg’s campaign did not respond to the Beast’s request for comment, but it’s safe to assume he was probably a little bummed. The mayor of South Bend, Indiana, who is himself gay, recently praised the rapper for coming out. Plus, the reigning No. 1 hit is fun to sing. For the foreseeable future, though, Pete will have to do so in private.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

yeah weird how simply going and talking to people works wonders

https://twitter.com/nidhiprakash/status/1207348307783274497

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HOW DID I FORGET THIS HAPPENED

OH MY GOD

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Cement it Berno, we backed you early.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama is a traitor to Latin Americans

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Taintrunner posted:

thanos bernie: "demographics... are MY destiny" *snaps all the minority groups away from the succ*

It does put a smile on my face

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

WampaLord posted:

Things like this is why I was annoyed with AOC s initial "won't endorse until NY primary" position. She's so goddamn valuable to this campaign, God bless her

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

WampaLord posted:

AOC EXCLUDES ENGLISH-SPEAKING PRESS FROM CAMPAIGN RALLY WHAT IS SHE HIDING

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

TrixRabbi posted:

Pete's gonna rap, isn't he?