Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

PetraCore posted:

Baby doesn't give a poo poo where the milk comes from. If everything is on the up and up it's not going to psychologically scar the kid. Meanwhile you seem to be implying... what? That he's being a perv to his own baby?

Did you forget what thread this is? Are you gonna default to him NOT being a gross creep?

Breastfeeding can go on for over two years, long enough for a kid to remember, and then later be horrified about. I would also worry about the drugs or hormones passing to the milk.

I'm also not convinced that male breast milk would be chemically the same as mother's milk, as he wouldn't have gone through a pregnancy. I know all the books we read about breastfeeding said that the composition of the milk changes over time as the baby's needs change.

It's all pretty academic though, everything I can find says that while.men have some breast tissue, it isn't enough or well developed enough to produce sufficient milk for a baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Trapick posted:

Yeah dude would rather his wife breastfeed, she's refused (8 months before actually having the kid). I'm not saying I'd do it, but if the benefits of breast milk outweigh the risks of his weird hormones, why not?

I doubt he did the proper research to determine the actual risks of the weird hormones.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I hate shaving my nipples when they're sensitive.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Barudak posted:

Im excited for this brave new world of parenting where people look down on fathers who dont breastfeed their children

Bruh you’re not breastfeeding? What are you, gay?

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Maybe the baby is just a convenient excuse and he just wants to be like that... its a lifestyle choice

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

PetraCore posted:

IIRC that's why there's quite a few intersex disorders where people with a Y chromosome end up being born looking physically female until puberty is supposed to hit?

Yeah, there was a really sad story itt a few years back about an 18 year old with total androgen insensitivity who had been adopted by a fundie couple who wanted a babby factory to give them grandkids, and she was so out of her depth trying to figure out how she could possibly break the news to them without them throwing her out on the spot.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

therobit posted:

Breastfeeding can go on for over two years, long enough for a kid to remember, and then later be horrified about.

Uhhh... yeah no. Well before the 2 year mark the kid wants to drink from cups like everyone else and long before that they get teeth and mommy goes "Ow! gently caress no, we're done."

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
therobit are you implying you remember breastfeeding

Barudak
May 7, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

Uhhh... yeah no. Well before the 2 year mark the kid wants to drink from cups like everyone else and long before that they get teeth and mommy goes "Ow! gently caress no, we're done."

WHO recommends 2 years, but most people as you note quit way before then.

Or they dont ever stop like my friends sister who is still breastfeeding a 5 year old

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why stop at breastfeeding, the wife is clearly not fit to be a mother. Just take the juice from junior and carry the baby to term yourself. The hormones and pregnancy itself will cause natural lactation to occur, and then he can birth the child normally, and usher in the brave new world Cumshitter imagines.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pirate Radar posted:

I remember the trauma of breastfeeding. I refused to eat, and was the skinniest, twinkiest baby.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

MarcusSA posted:

Don’t leave us hanging!

Hasn't posted much, but at least said he IS gonna go to the police about it, so at least that much

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pirate Radar posted:

No, I was weaned around a year or so, but I have known some people that breastfed until the kid was 2 and a half years d, a d I do have memories from being that age.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

could a man actually take enough drugs to produce enough milk to sustain an infant? will the milk be the same as what a woman produces? what side effects will the drugs have?

You'd need to grow full-sized breasts in order to have enough capacity, but that's more than possible.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not sharing my Christmas bonus with coworkers who have been here longer?

I work in a lab, and work with organs and the like. I graduated from grad school in August, and was hired in early spring to begin here once August came around. They only had one person doing the work of two, so I started 4 days after graduating, despite others in my class taking a month off to relax a little, wanting to ease the work load a bit. The other woman, we will call B, is great and does a lot for this lab and stays after or comes in early to help the patient. However, so do I. I’ve worked 50 hours a week though I get paid for 40, just to help out here. One woman, T, logs things into the computer, places labels on containers, goes through the hospital collecting things, etc. I help her out by doing the labels sometimes, when I have nothing else to do.

Since getting here I have worked my butt off. I have 90k in student loans, and make about 14k less than what I owe. I get along with everyone and help when I can. When the manager says jump I say how high, because patient care is what matters.

The problem. Apparently we got Christmas bonuses from the doctor. I didn’t know this until today. T Comes up to me while I’m working, smiling, and said ‘B and I were talking and we think because you’ve only been here 5 months and we’ve been here all year you need to split your cheistmas bonus with us. It’s a lot this year.’ I just kind of looked at her and she walked away. 5 minutes later she comes by and says ‘ we will talk later,’ smirking.

I’m both anxious as hell and mad. I think it’s Insulting, and I do some of her work sometimes. However, I can see the frustration. But it’s not like they got less so I got something. What do I do? I feel like I’m Being taken advantage of for being young and nice.

Edit to add: B has not said anything to me, I don’t know if she really feels that way or not. I feel like she’s be fine if I said no, it’s T who feels entitled to it.

Edit: it’s also literally just $150 cash, from the doctor herself. Just a nice ‘thanks for your work I appreciate you’ monetary gift, and I’m grateful for it. That’s my utilities next month or going right to loans, I refuse to complain about getting extra money despite the amount. Also, I only worked thattt much extra a few times, but I can come in late for an early dr appt if I want and not take sick time, unfortunately, when you have a bunch of people who depend on you to get their stuff done (example: breast specimens need to be completed before 72 hours of being in formalin, or else you can’t stain for Hooke receptors, last minute autopsies, patients going under surgery and hey keep sending samples for immediate diagnosis to try and get all the tumor out), you do the right thing sometimes. That’s the healthcare world for you, fortunately I love what I do and don’t mind it, and it’s really only happened when the other woman was sick or out on vacation.

Last update: I left work but hadn’t talked to T since she mentioned it, B has said nothing and we talked throughout the day. Tomorrow I’ll learn if it was a joke or not. I posted this because the request seemed so absurd, and as a new person right out of grad school, I was taken aback by the reasoning, but can understand a little of the disappointment where you work somewhere for a year and get $X and someone who hasn’t been there even half the time gets the same amount too, and I also wrote this before opening the card and seeing it was $150. She made it sound like thousands of dollars, and she appealed to my empathetic side, which is super empathetic. Mix together whipping empathy and shock and a kind timid personality and you have someone who doesn’t know if keeping it will make her look like TA or not to others.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lol imagine nuking a work relationship over $50 and these are supposed to be educated people! Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for getting my highschool bully fired?

So, highschool was a while ago, like a decade ago, and I still have trauma from my highschool bully. We will call him John.

When I was in highschool I hung out with a small group of people, who then I thought were my friends. I confided in them, and expressed my biggest and most secret insecurity at the time, my sexuality.

I had told 2 people in my circle of friends that I was gay. Long story short, word got around to one of their friends, John. John had always treated others really badly, and loved to humiliate people on a regular basis. John outed me to the rest of the school, and the repercussions were so bad that I had to change high schools.

Fast forward to today, 10 years later. Good news is, I am now comfortable with who I am, and have been living as an openly gay man with his loving partner, things could not be better. I am loving my life...

As for John, he decided to add me on Facebook a few years back (probably to snoop on my business and see how I was going in life) and for some reason, past better judgement, I accepted the request. And for the most part, regretted accepting that request, until today...

Well, John just got his dream job of becoming a first responder. (Got to move across the country, and is making good money). Today John decided to make a Facebook post, stating a political opinion (which he often does) in order to get a "rise" from his Facebook people. Well, things escalated very quickly, and some super nasty things were said from John, to anyone that was trying to debate with him. He was clearly trying to belittle, humiliate, and harass anyone that tried to debate. "Retard, moron, loving dumbass" were some of his most commonly used phrases and words when he would reply to anyone that would disagree with him. Clearly he hasn't changed much since high school.

I ended up screenshotting the whole status and comments (blurring out anyone elses name and profile pics for privacy) and sending it to John's employer, and HR department.

John has only been at his new job for a month, he is still in the "probationary" period. John is most likely going to lose his job because of me, and I honestly feel good about it. I feel that John tried to crush me 10 years ago, and this is the least I can do to repay him.

Am I the rear end in a top hat?

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
They won’t fire him.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

They won’t fire him.

He's not a cop so they might

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

They won’t fire him.

There’s a paramedic around here who got fired within an hour of him posting a neo-nazi political cartoon on Facebook. It happens.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Trapick posted:

I mean, she's unilaterally deciding their baby won't be breastfed. Like, I think she's fine to say she won't breastfeed (although "I don't want to change my diet for baby" is odd, breastfeeding people really don't have many restrictions, even alcohol is largely seen as fine these days), but to say baby must get formula rather than breastmilk is a bit odd, if he has a good source. Obviously he shouldn't do it with sketchy illegal drugs, but if he can get a local doc on board why not?

She had a conversation with him where they talked about breastfeeding wherein he was unable to convince her to breastfeed. He then decided to secretly start taking pills that would let him lactate. Do you see the difference?

Trapick posted:

Yeah dude would rather his wife breastfeed, she's refused (8 months before actually having the kid). I'm not saying I'd do it, but if the benefits of breast milk outweigh the risks of his weird hormones, why not?

They definitely don't, because nearly all of the studied benefits of breastfeeding are easily replicated by just holding the baby while you bottle feed it. Now what?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for getting my highschool bully fired?

That doesn't seem bad at all, dude's an rear end in a top hat and there's nothing wrong with making that known to their new employer.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It depends on the details but the post doesn't mention anything like racial slurs or neonazi poo poo and so they might warn him to shut up on social media but I doubt that's a firing.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for putting my father in his place with karma?

Growing up, my father used to kick me out alot. We were dirt poor, living in a lovely townhouse in a bad end of town. I'm asian, and as the old stereotypes for asian fathers go, he used to be super strict ab marks. Every time I got anything lower than a 70, he'd kick me out, if I was late to class and he found out, he'd kick me out, if I was late coming home before curfew, he'd kick me out.

No matter how much I begged and pleaded, he'd toss me outside and throw a sleeping bag onto the lawn- it didn't matter what the weather was, it could be snowing or raining and he would still send me out. I used to sleep on the streets until around 16 when my friend would let me stay over at his.

I'd always come back, apologize and he would let me back in.

He kicked me out at 18 and I didn't come back home. I stayed at my friends place and worked everyday until I had enough to pay for schooling, and haven't talked to my father since. I'm 29 now and got a lovely wife and a kid on the way.

A couple days ago, my mother died and my father came to visit to apologize for everything that went on when I was younger. It felt really sincere until I remembered that he lost his convenience store about 7 years ago, and his pension had gone to poo poo. I asked him why he was really here, and he begged me to let him stay at our place.

I went inside, grabbed a sleeping bag, and threw it on to the lawn and went back inside.

My wife says I need to let it go, she said to me: "yes he was tough, but he would always let you back in no matter what. He loves you, he only wanted the best for you"

My friends, who are also asian, say that it's not even a big deal, they all say I had it "easy" when it came to punishments, and that I am just a "disrespectful son who couldn't see what his father was trying to do for him"

I have been doing alot of thinking lately, but like what the gently caress? Am I crazy or does he not deserve exactly what he did to me?

edit- completely forgot to add a crucial part in this post, he had been sending me small amounts of money thru the mail to try and reconcile with me, it's amounted to about $1500 and it's sitting in the far end of my closet. I'm probably going to return it to him at my mothers wake.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I'm probably going to return it to him at my mothers wake.

Is it cold in here or is it just me ?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Growing up, my father used to kick me out alot. We were dirt poor, living in a lovely townhouse in a bad end of town. I'm asian, and as the old stereotypes for asian fathers go, he used to be super strict ab marks. Every time I got anything lower than a 70, he'd kick me out, if I was late to class and he found out, he'd kick me out, if I was late coming home before curfew, he'd kick me out.

No matter how much I begged and pleaded, he'd toss me outside and throw a sleeping bag onto the lawn- it didn't matter what the weather was, it could be snowing or raining and he would still send me out. I used to sleep on the streets until around 16 when my friend would let me stay over at his.

I'd always come back, apologize and he would let me back in.

He kicked me out at 18 and I didn't come back home. I stayed at my friends place and worked everyday until I had enough to pay for schooling, and haven't talked to my father since. I'm 29 now and got a lovely wife and a kid on the way.

A couple days ago, my mother died and my father came to visit to apologize for everything that went on when I was younger. It felt really sincere until I remembered that he lost his convenience store about 7 years ago, and his pension had gone to poo poo. I asked him why he was really here, and he begged me to let him stay at our place.

I went inside, grabbed a sleeping bag, and threw it on to the lawn and went back inside.

My wife says I need to let it go, she said to me: "yes he was tough, but he would always let you back in no matter what. He loves you, he only wanted the best for you"

My friends, who are also asian, say that it's not even a big deal, they all say I had it "easy" when it came to punishments, and that I am just a "disrespectful son who couldn't see what his father was trying to do for him"

I have been doing alot of thinking lately, but like what the gently caress? Am I crazy or does he not deserve exactly what he did to me?

edit- completely forgot to add a crucial part in this post, he had been sending me small amounts of money thru the mail to try and reconcile with me, it's amounted to about $1500 and it's sitting in the far end of my closet. I'm probably going to return it to him at my mothers wake.

Goddamn

Asian child pete hitting it home friends

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sleepingbag Pete is a good person and any who denies them will find themselves outside this thread

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

QuarkJets is drinking the cis heteronormative coolaid and thus tries his best to come up with reasons why it's the :females: job to breastfeed.

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

QuarkJets posted:

She had a conversation with him where they talked about breastfeeding wherein he was unable to convince her to breastfeed. He then decided to secretly start taking pills that would let him lactate. Do you see the difference?
Yes, obviously the secretly taking pills 8 months early is idiotic. If he doesn't have a local doctor completely on board with this it's a terrible idea. The wife can decide not to breastfeed, that's her choice. Why (if safe, which maybe is a big if) can he not say "ok, I will then".

QuarkJets posted:

They definitely don't, because nearly all of the studied benefits of breastfeeding are easily replicated by just holding the baby while you bottle feed it. Now what?
What's the alternative to holding baby while you bottle feed it? I don't understand what you could mean by that. Certainly there's not perfect info on breastmilk vs formula, it's hard to study well and control for everything else. It's still the gold standard recommended by literally every medical association.

I'm not some weird breastfeeding nut, formula is clearly fine. I think it's pretty clear these two people shouldn't be having a kid together in any case. I just don't see the huge deal with this, other than medical concerns, which are best addressed by a doctor and not us.

Trapick fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Dec 19, 2019

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

NTA, but holy poo poo, everyone else in his life. “It’s just a little child abuse, what’s the big deal? He could have done way worse.” :wtf: is wrong with the wife and friends.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Seriously. There is no way any sane person would call getting chucked out into the snow something other than abusive. The worst part of that story is the crab bucket mentality of all his "friends" saying "well I had it worse so his father was really a stand up guy"

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA if I opened up to my wife how much our age difference bothers me?

I (25M) met my wife (34F) when I was almost 17 and she was 26. I was already a freshman in college, living thousands of miles from my parents and very eager to live an 'adult' life. I lied to her and said I was 18 and I looked older for my age, so it wasn't a hard lie to believe.

We officially got together a few weeks after my 17th birthday, which she thought was my 19th. With very careful managing I was able to maintain the lie about my age for two years until she started nagging me to go out to bars with her and her brothers, and I finally had to come clean about my age. What was actually my 19th birthday, she thought my 21st. She broke up with me on the spot, and it took months of begging her to forgive me for lying, and reassurance that she hadn't "hosed up my life" by sleeping with me when I was 16. I knew she was already apprehensive about the seven year age difference she thought we had, it seriously almost crushed her when she found out we were actually nine years (and some change) apart. She was incredibly hard on herself after we got back together, and it took ages to convince her I was fine.

We have now been married for four years. We have two amazing kids, a third on the way, and a beautiful home. She's an amazing mother and the love of my life. However, recently I've been seeing a therapist and have begun to unpack the ramifications of getting into a relationship at such a young age with someone so much older. (My reason for seeing a therapist was unrelated to our home life, I work in law enforcement and an incident at work drove me to seek help).

I have come to terms with the power imbalance in our relationship during the first few years, and how her opinions very much shaped the path of my life. I don't believe I would have stayed in college, pursued the career I did, or severed ties with my family if I hadn't been with her. I don't think she intentionally tried to 'shape' my life but it doesn't change how almost 'violated' when I look back at how young I was when we were first intimate. I know it's my fault for lying to her, but it doesn't change how I feel. I would not trade the life I have now, but that doesn't mean I don't have regrets. I want to be able to discuss how being so young when we got together has been weighing on my mind lately, but I know it would crush her.

​WIBTA if I opened up about how much our age difference bothers me? It's not that I think she's 'old' now, it's when I look back on how young I was when we got together, and how vulnerable I was that bothers me.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I (25M) met my wife (34F) when I was almost 17 and she was 26. I was already a freshman in college, living thousands of miles from my parents and very eager to live an 'adult' life. I lied to her and said I was 18 and I looked older for my age, so it wasn't a hard lie to believe.

We officially got together a few weeks after my 17th birthday, which she thought was my 19th. With very careful managing I was able to maintain the lie about my age for two years until she started nagging me to go out to bars with her and her brothers, and I finally had to come clean about my age. What was actually my 19th birthday, she thought my 21st. She broke up with me on the spot, and it took months of begging her to forgive me for lying, and reassurance that she hadn't "hosed up my life" by sleeping with me when I was 16. I knew she was already apprehensive about the seven year age difference she thought we had, it seriously almost crushed her when she found out we were actually nine years (and some change) apart. She was incredibly hard on herself after we got back together, and it took ages to convince her I was fine.

We have now been married for four years. We have two amazing kids, a third on the way, and a beautiful home. She's an amazing mother and the love of my life. However, recently I've been seeing a therapist and have begun to unpack the ramifications of getting into a relationship at such a young age with someone so much older. (My reason for seeing a therapist was unrelated to our home life, I work in law enforcement and an incident at work drove me to seek help).

I have come to terms with the power imbalance in our relationship during the first few years, and how her opinions very much shaped the path of my life. I don't believe I would have stayed in college, pursued the career I did, or severed ties with my family if I hadn't been with her. I don't think she intentionally tried to 'shape' my life but it doesn't change how almost 'violated' when I look back at how young I was when we were first intimate. I know it's my fault for lying to her, but it doesn't change how I feel. I would not trade the life I have now, but that doesn't mean I don't have regrets. I want to be able to discuss how being so young when we got together has been weighing on my mind lately, but I know it would crush her.

​WIBTA if I opened up about how much our age difference bothers me? It's not that I think she's 'old' now, it's when I look back on how young I was when we got together, and how vulnerable I was that bothers me.

Emmanuel Macron account spoted

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Boo hoo, a little copper has been the victim of statutory rape? Cry some more after you shoot yet another innocent minority.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it’s weird to see a cop victim of statutory rape, kind of like seeing a deer shoot a hunter

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Wait is he upset that he feels like he was raped or that because of his experience he can't enjoy raping as much now?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smirking_Serpent posted:

this feels like bait

but it is a hosed situation otherwise.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm far from a relationship expert but from reading a lot of these it does seem like step one in having a good lasting relationship is 'learn how to communicate'

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

AITA for cancelling my facial appointment and making a nuisance?
u/nfthrowawayvooepd21h
I am BOILING MAD as I’m typing this. Recently, I just moved to New York from California and being the vain person as I am, I have an aesthetician that I frequent monthly back at California. I have been staying with the same aesthetician for years until I moved and that marked the end of our relationship.

So when I came to New York, I was looking for a trustworthy aesthetician to clear the clogged pores on my face and a few pimples that I’ve had. Probably from the stress of shifting. And I found one. This clinic was widely raved by a lot of influencers - and I thought maybe this could work. It cost even cheaper for customers at their first visit and I was totally convinced to give it a try. So I booked the appointment and they got me confirmed yesterday night. I want to add that it was extremely difficult booking an appointment, and I was scheduled at 9.30am this morning for it. I am not a morning person but I begrudgingly obliged.

I woke up slightly late but still reached that area on time, at about 9.25am. I went to their website for their address and realised they don’t have a specifically clear address! (WTF!) Street name unclear, with no unit number. Not trying to shirk responsibility, but if I had a clear address, I’d have reached there on time. I called them, they didn’t pick up. Until 10mins later (9.35am) , I received a call from them asking me where I was and then I realised I was at the wrong street. I wasted 10mins searching because of their negligence in picking up a customer’s call. It took me an extra 5mins to reach there and by then it was already 9.40am. They told me they didn’t have anymore slots left for the day and that they couldn’t slot me in because I was 10mins late and they schedule one hour for each customer perfectly.

I was mad pissed for making a wasted trip down when it wasn’t entirely my fault. Or was it even my fault? Regardless, I wanted to make this work since one of the receptionist was very sincere in doing service recovery and asked me for a slot the next day. I went ahead and gave her my timing (although slightly unhappy) it triggered me when the head receptionist blatantly lied by claiming she called me 5mins before the appointment when she didn’t! If she did, I wouldn’t have showed up late and this wouldn’t have happened. I called her out for being a liar and showed her my chat records, and in a harsh tone I said, ‘Please be clear with the address on your website’.

The more I think about it, the angrier I get and I decided to call them and cancel on the appointment altogether. I figured I can find someone elsewhere. I even left a bad review on their Google and Facebook page. AITA?

UPDATE: One redditor has called me out and claimed that this is a poo poo post, which isn’t true and I’ve already snapped a picture of my review and sent it over to prove the authenticity. Although names have been covered to protect my identity.

UPDATE TWO: I AM SO loving PISSED at how people are claiming this is a poo poo post despite the first update I’ve made. If you have any doubts, PM me. I can show you the review that I’ve made. It was a really horrible experience for me today and I wanted to validate myself, that is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kru
Oct 5, 2003

teen witch posted:

This clinic was widely raved by a lot of influencers

Laff