Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Donovan Trip posted:

Cumtown definitely has a taste

brie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

A solid 35 minutes of coming up with new Batman characters but damned if I can remember any more than Poison H Ivy and CumEatssioner Gordon

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the bits i'd recommend.

batman villains, bernie sanders town hall meeting, ray romano, n-dependence day, they recently got a soundboard and you get poo poo like this, perfect broad, jackass, the departed. that's all i can recall right now cause my brain no works.

Lpzie fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 18, 2019

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
independence day is probably the best place pay-off in podcast history

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
That dudes Ray Romano impression had me in stitches

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The Jordan Peterson impression is dead-on too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXiXn8Oec8

This is the clip that made me understand the show, it's just silly poo poo. I think it's popular because there's no other podcast that carries that torch of putting comedians in a room and just having them riff together. The constant gay-joke stuff is stupid but there's some sharp comedy in there.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Julius CSAR posted:

That dudes Ray Romano impression had me in stitches
i got fifteen guys that can play my brudda

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Dec 18, 2019

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Pontificating rear end posted:

This is the clip that made me understand the show, it's just silly poo poo. I think it's popular because there's no other podcast that carries that torch of putting comedians in a room and just having them riff together. The constant gay-joke stuff is stupid but there's some sharp comedy in there.
Dave Chappelle was on home improvement for one episode. Tim & Al gave him advice on women.

I know this sounds like a joke I made up because tim & al giving advice on women is a great punchline, but I'm pretty sure it happened. I'm too lazy to look it up but I remember seeing it when I was a kid 25 years ago or so.

It also made me laugh that they called out Home Improvement for having only white people because it's true but home improvement is an unlikely thing to think about in 2018/2019.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 19, 2019

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

i agree with all of these and also the mark wahlberg bits from the dan soder ep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSeyCiZlSnc

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Nick is a good impressionist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7avUXCEdQ

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
goddamnit, don, you’ve done it again

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Nick tells the story of Chris Chan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkaaNMeGMvE

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
It is a racist show that’s only enjoyed by other racists, and in a just society the hosts would be forced to give all of their money to the underprivileged and then be sent to a re-education facility.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gayest bomb of all time

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
The show has been great because it's leading inexorably toward nick mullen killing himself. the only question is if he kills other people first. He's realized theres nothing in life that makes him happy, and we've gotten to see that in real time.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I know that so much of it is just stupid and juvenile but god drat those guys make me laugh so hard.

Nick's impression of Howard Stern guests just absolutely gushing over Howard in a jersey accent while Howard makes fun of their tiny dicks.

"Yeah jesus christ it looks like a grain of rice, have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"OH MAN I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU HOWARD LONG TIME LISTENER HUGE FAN OF THE SHOW"

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

It is a racist show that’s only enjoyed by other racists, and in a just society the hosts would be forced to give all of their money to the underprivileged and then be sent to a re-education facility.

Can you believe these racists get over $50,000 a month on patreon, and that’s not including such great money from advertisers such as Mack Weldon and boner pills

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
If these hands could eat pussy

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
if youve got underwear, take them off

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What does it sound like, OP?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

this is too high level, lets talk about feeding the hungry by taking away some of stavs food first

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

morally adept posted:

The greatest political commentators of our time.

https://youtu.be/ZX5VzxfKOpk?t=1444

This sounds just like my bigoted boomer dad and his friends talking politics but filtered through millennial irony poisoning. Anyone who listens to this and still thinks they aren't a huge regressive rear end in a top hat is loving lying to themselves.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

McSpanky posted:

This sounds just like my bigoted boomer dad and his friends talking politics but filtered through millennial irony poisoning. Anyone who listens to this and still thinks they aren't a huge regressive rear end in a top hat is loving lying to themselves.

:emptyquote:

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

McSpanky posted:

I'm sorry your dad sucks.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

McSpanky posted:

tell him to make a podcast

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qWi76_9oDc
did anyone post this yet?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

morally adept posted:

I'm sorry your dad sucks.

wait is it the dad who is supposed to do the sucking? I'm so lost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Delete thread dont even gas just delete

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Stavros is a very sensual male and I can see why some people are intimidated by the energy

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

von Braun posted:

if youve got underwear, take them off

lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Uh are you kidding? most podcasts are just comedians riffing. Like dozens of them, maybe a hundred of them.

Ok I have listened to about 12 hours of Cum Town since posting this thread and while I agree with some of it being white noise mumbling there have been some pretty sincere “tears streaming from my face from laughter” moments so I think it’s pretty safe to say I get it.

It’s kind of baffling how much the “gently caress my rear end suck my dick” stuff is the cornerstone of the whole show, like they need to do that to build momentum up to the good jokes or something, but the way they workshop bits in super speed is honestly super impressive.

McSpanky posted:

Disagree, I’m an extremely liberal bisexual guy and can also laugh at sensitivity culture and identity politics. I want everyone to be free and happy, trans rights are human rights etc. but a lot of my generations faux progressive politically correct groupthink is exhausting to participate in. I don’t need anyone to tell me what to think.

I haven’t listened to all of it obviously but the only racial jokes I’ve heard so far are them making fun of racists, AFAICT

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Dec 20, 2019

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Any bit with Nick doing his Robin Williams impression is usually horrible but kills me.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snyKoubNTaw

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

bird with big dick posted:

Googling “legion of skanks” and “racist” results in a reddit post where a man insists he can’t be racist because he had a sex dream about Whitney Houston.

Lmfao

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
OP I haven’t listened to a ton of the pod but this bit is I think the funniest I’ve heard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz98BpyMU-U

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Uh are you kidding? most podcasts are just comedians riffing. Like dozens of them, maybe a hundred of them.

comedians actually do some work, just call them new yorkers

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

stav is the human incarnation of salacious crumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Y6YfDBmh8

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Tetramin posted:

OP I haven’t listened to a ton of the pod but this bit is I think the funniest I’ve heard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz98BpyMU-U

So it's a guy saying crass stuff with a laugh track.

I'm trying to imagine if this would be remotely funny without one or two guys in the background laughing, and I highly doubt it.

I90s sitcoms are back, in podcast Form!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

I'm trying to imagine if this would be remotely funny without one or two guys in the background laughing, and I highly doubt it.

It wouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005

Son of Rodney posted:

Now excuse me I have to wish my fat wife a happy birthday on facebook