Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's space so nothing is illegal. The gift shop will be baller. Black Rhinocerous babies and those frogs you can lick to get high.

i doubt they would get to that point since they would be too busy loving kids in space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1208032667222102022?s=20
:sad:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
have a young hot bernie with his son this morning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My greatest fear is that someone will finally get Pete to do the high hopes song and dance when I'm watching and I will no longer be blissfully ignorant of it

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
So Trump is gonna have to just sit there and stew on all this for the entire holiday break. Excellent.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Flavius Aetass posted:

have a young hot bernie with his son this morning

drat he had good hair

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

My greatest fear is that someone will finally get Pete to do the high hopes song and dance when I'm watching and I will no longer be blissfully ignorant of it

there's gonna be dancers at every polling station in the country during the primary

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

So Trump is gonna have to just sit there and stew on all this for the entire holiday break. Excellent.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207817078725578755?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207821957988835329?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207842238623080448?s=19

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

seeing old people when they were younger than me makes me painfully aware of the passage of time

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I seem to remember Trump having a lonely holiday last year as well

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

triple sulk posted:

the contrast of the japanese people they meet and the worst of the americans they usually deal with is something to behold

The best QE episode is the one where the food guy has to explain to the husband that even though his wife is his emotionless property, he should probably do a single nice thing for her at least once. And since he refuses to cook for her because it's too gay, here's how to gather various cheeses and dump them on a plate.

e:
No, my bad. It's the one where they made the black guy drive and get pulled over by a southern cop for no reason. Hi-larious.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the fix is in

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

NofrikinfuN posted:

seeing old people when they were younger than me makes me painfully aware of the passage of time

Ask not for whom the crack pings. It pings for you.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

burpy planters

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its p great that libs have managed to take 2 generic annoying pop songs that you'd never remember, and give an entire forum PTSD lmao

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

magiccarpet posted:

I seem to remember Trump having a lonely holiday last year as well

The government was shut down lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol trump forcing a trial will basically make mitch agree to concessions for "fairness" (it won't matter) before it gets to the senate or the democrats cave anyway, either way it gets a bunch of shitheads on record bada ba da ba im lovin it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

Yeah lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

NofrikinfuN posted:

telomeres arent real

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

My understanding is that you don't actually want to physically lick the frog

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Basebf555 posted:

and i for one wish him a Merry Christmas!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

my knee just hurts sometimes now and that's just what my knee is like from now on lmao

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

he mad lol

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

ex post facho posted:

telomeres arent real

i had to look this up and i want to be some kind of genetic freak that lives forever like those 250 year old lobsters

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1206984922898022400?s=20
Watch china achieve ignition

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

my knee just hurts sometimes now and that's just what my knee is like from now on lmao

yeah part of my back is like this now

at least i still have the memory of being able to bend over far enough to touch my toes :smith:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/hansilowang/status/1207891556532969472?s=20

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

this was the plot to spiderman 2

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tacodaemon posted:

do you think trump has any idea what the word "hoax" actually means
there's this theory that idiots speed up the evolution of language because their repetitive misuse of words eventually creates new word definitions

so hoax now means 'political conspiracy,' deal with it :smug:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oh cool they're remaking the second best Spider-Man movie.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

its p great that libs have managed to take 2 generic annoying pop songs that you'd never remember, and give an entire forum PTSD lmao

i see youve forgotten one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

this was the plot to spiderman 2

:mad:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dolphin posted:

there's this theory that idiots speed up the evolution of language because their repetitive misuse of words eventually creates new word definitions

so hoax now means 'political conspiracy,' deal with it :smug:

and 'political conspiracy' now means 'anything democrats do that republicans are against'

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
free zegermans

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

I'm glad I never saw the brain worm high hopes video so I can mention it casually and force other people to re-live it while I go on in blissful ignorance

I showed my kid the dance cause she likes funny things and she dances and now when we are in public she tries to make me do the mayor pete dance with her if the songs plays. It makes me nervous because I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm non-ironically doing the mayor pete dance and I absolutely do not want to discuss mayor pete with anyone

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

this is my personal fave if we're still redefining words

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

win some, lose some :smug:

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1208033927623036929?s=19

wait, does this mean Jared is the shadow president

fuckin :laffo:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

crack pings just keep getting betterrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

God Bless Trumpy Bear and praise Jesus for Christmas morning tweets.