Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

that one GOTY when their gimmick was jeff saying "brad is bad at games" in every decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

This was great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He got one good kill in one and a half hours of playing and chuckled for 20 seconds pointing at the screen and leaning back like he can't believe he's been a professional CoD player all this time lmfao.

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Congrats to the #2 GOTY 2019, untitled goose game, it was just very good

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they're gonna give goty to tetris again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

T99 is awesome

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

predictions? i didn't pay attention this year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

idk. hopefully apex legends.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

T99 is awesome

its better than tetris effect so they kind of have to

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mp5 posted:

Congrats to the #2 GOTY 2019, untitled goose game, it was just very good

They hated it because it was too hard.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Sir John Feelgood posted:

predictions? i didn't pay attention this year

idk. depends how they felt about death stranding, dan probably loved the story and hated the gameplay. i'll go with re2 as the consensus choice.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they all hated death stranding

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I stopped listening to their podcast because they all hated death stranding (which fine, haven’t played it don’t care) but the one guy who liked it said he couldn’t be bothered to defend it and just agreed that it was bad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I stopped listening to their podcast because they all hated death stranding (which fine, haven’t played it don’t care) but the one guy who liked it said he couldn’t be bothered to defend it and just agreed that it was bad.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your staring across the table at this and thinking your hard?

Not a chance kid.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wormskull posted:

Not a chance kid.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Not a chance kid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Which one of them liked it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just heard Patrick Klepek say "That oriental chick" on a TNT.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:cheersdoge:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I think Brad.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I think Brad.

brad was the most vocal about it being too hard. he had zero awareness about what the game was signaling and assumed it was just about brute forcing solutions. it was the last thing i heard before i shut it off and unsubscribed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Milkman posted:

brad was the most vocal about it being too hard. he had zero awareness about what the game was signaling and assumed it was just about brute forcing solutions. it was the last thing i heard before i shut it off and unsubscribed

Godlike.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Brad the Immortal.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

lmfao

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ybbaaabby/status/1206693670134648833

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jallapenno peppa jack.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The Milkman posted:

lol awesome

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

ankle posted:

Alex, protruding from a small hole in a thermal vent on the sea floor: "Sure, 2018 was a dumpster fire, but maybe 2019 won't be so fucktastic."

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
an entire team of DSPs....

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/gamespot/status/1206982428985827328

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

elf help book posted:

an entire team of DSPs....

rorie is what you get if DSP had an epic meltdown anytime he saw a picture of a puppy

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I have up the ghost finally, cant even watch vinny play bloodstained without feeling like its a waste of time

Real bummer...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Going to Giant bomb.com to see if there was a good unprofessional fri-

Close website