Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Giantbomb - Jeff's Fall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Squeezy Farm posted:

Giantbomb - Jeff's Fall

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Four movies into a horror series, things are usually pretty bleak. But in finally turning its attention to marginalized folk and their plight, 'The First Purge' comes away with a lot say.

By Patrick Klepek
|
Nov 28 2018, 6:08pm

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I started getting to the hosed up Twitter peoples' where they were writing like ultra-internet freaks so I had to stop.

Alex Navarro nodding exaggeratedly in agreement

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was about to talk about how one of these top tens is basically Synthy but I forgot who it was because you brought up Klepek and made me lightheaded.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Did you see Alex looking like a alien baby who wants milk

literally cant stop thinking of this and loling

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Four movies into a horror series, things are usually pretty bleak. But in finally turning its attention to marginalized folk and their plight, 'The First Purge' comes away with a lot say.

By Patrick Klepek
|
Nov 28 2018, 6:08pm

pat emailed his newest article to austin and well.... back to no mans sky

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

thats from austins top 10 on waypoint lmao

lmfao ive been trying to figure out why my buddy keeps talking about no mans sky being cool and finally

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ankle posted:

literally cant stop thinking of this and loling

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'ma keep it one hunnit for yall mfs. I been on that malaise kick fam. Feel me. Nier underage rape fanfiction ain't a cure, but it keeps me lit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'ma keep it one hunnit for yall mfs. I been on that malaise kick fam. Feel me. Nier underage rape fanfiction ain't a cure, but it keeps me lit.

l;m,fao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

of all the internet peoples’ lists colin spacetwinks is the best if you don’t mind reading a short article about each game. the 1985 infocom text adventure actually sounds really interesting

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Last year I started this list by bellyaching about the rotten state of America and the fact that I spent more of 2017 worrying about that than playing video games. This year, for a variety of reasons I won't get into because who in their right mind wants to talk about their personal life online in this day and age, somehow managed to be worse. I envy people who can fall back on games as a reliable escape or distraction when things are crummy, but for whatever reason, games mostly just feel trivial to me when Real Life intrudes. So, for the second year running, I'm a little behind,

elf help book posted:

Let me be, like, fully honest with y’all. My mental health is a disaster right now. 2018 has been a lot for a lot of reasons. No Man’s Sky isn’t a cure, or an adequate stand in for therapy or medical support. But it has been a key tool of self care, not least of which because of its flexibility.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

of all the internet peoples’ lists colin spacetwinks is the best if you don’t mind reading a short article about each game. the 1985 infocom text adventure actually sounds really interesting

Is this some kind of joke dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best one is Drew Scanlon's because he's not heaving his all encompassing depression on the world by way of way too long-winded bullcrap about games no one but a desperate loser would even click on in the steam store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though... I guess he doesn't count as a internet person. Never mind then.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Is this some kind of joke dude.

Pinball arcade losing the Williams-Bally licenses was total bullshit and more people need to know

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Pinball arcade losing the Williams-Bally licenses was total bullshit and more people need to know

lol True...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

That's the guy who thinks all of internet racism was stemmed from FYAD so I don't care about anything he has to say other than his inevitable future interrogation/confession of some hosed up sex crime.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

Alex, protruding from a small hole in a thermal vent on the sea floor: "Sure, 2018 was a dumpster fire, but maybe 2019 won't be so fucktastic."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ankle posted:

Alex, protruding from a small hole in a thermal vent on the sea floor: "Sure, 2018 was a dumpster fire, but maybe 2019 won't be so fucktastic."

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ankle posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ankle posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ankle posted:

lol

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

ankle posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ankle posted:

lmao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

ankle posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ankle posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

LMFAO

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
whoa bud dwyers top ten list is in video form cant wait to watch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ankle posted:

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Goty loving owns lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is a video-game rear end video-game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Obstensively, this is a videogame-rear end-videogame.