Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Butt Fart (born April 20, 1969) is a Canadian-American retired professional pooper, amateur poster, awesome dude and BYOB avoider. A member of the Fart pooping family and a second-generation pooper, Fart is widely regarded as one of the greatest professional poopers of all time. Fart is nicknamed "The Shitman", and often dubbed "The Best There Is, the Best There Was, and the Best There Ever Will Be".

Personal Life
Fart lent his nickname to the Calgary Shitmen of the Western Hockey League; he was a founder and part-owner."

-Wikipedia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
hi bo pepper

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Gone Fashing posted:

hi bo pepper

IS THAT YOU THEFARTYSHITBUTTMAN I'M ON TO YOU

Escape From Noise

Butt "The Shitman" Fart suffered a career ending injury from the professional wrestler Goldturd who many accused of being unsafe in the ring.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
:ninja:

treasure bear

butt the poo poo man fart will post itt

FutonForensic

Escape From Noise

ButtTheShitmanFart suicide cult

City of Glompton

treasure bear posted:

butt the poo poo man fart will post itt

:hai:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

treasure bear

butttheshitmanfart posting in here will affect positve change + allow us all to live our best lives

so they must have a good reason to not post itt thread yet, maybe we did something wrong

Korean Boomhauer

Manifisto posted:

ah dang I hosed it up lol

butttheshitfartman, I humbly apologize for eliding the "poo poo" from your ancestral name, this kind of erasure is not at all what byob is about

holy smokes

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Hi my name is Bart Fark, but my friends call me The Shipman. So what has been going on lately?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

butttheshitfartman, I humbly apologize for eliding the "poo poo" from your ancestral name, this kind of erasure is not at all what byob is about

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe time pirates changed the timeline to prevent ButtTheShitmanFart from posting. maybe his posting in this thread flaps the proverbial butterfly wings of destruction for BYOB

I truly cannot fathom any other reason for his lack of posting in this monkey-loving thread!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The Clowner posted:

maybe time pirates changed the timeline to prevent ButtTheShitmanFart from posting. maybe his posting in this thread flaps the proverbial butterfly wings of destruction for BYOB

I truly cannot fathom any other reason for his lack of posting in this monkey-loving thread!!!

Do you think ButtTheShitmanFart's first BYOB post will finally delete BYOB???

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Do you think ButtTheShitmanFart's first BYOB post will finally delete BYOB???

it will be too dang good. a combination of awe/respect will keep anyone from replying ever again

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

owlhawk911 posted:

it will be too dang good. a combination of awe/respect will keep anyone from replying ever again

I'm excited but scared I think that dichotomy is just an emotional premonition of the first ButtTheShitmanFart post

nut

mountaincat posted:

Hi my name is Bart Fark, but my friends call me The Shipman. So what has been going on lately?

*looks beyond you over your shoulder for a strangely long time*

..ohhh, hey

Goons Are Gifts

I'm excited but scared I think that dichotomy is just an emotional premonition of the first ButtTheShitmanFart post

His first post will shake the earth of byob, tear threads apart and flood the forum with so much joy and happiness that the post feature stops working, resulting in him thinking we don't like him and disappearing again, to slumber once more until the stars align again

cda

by Hand Knit

Oh my God

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

Hahaha the shitman farts again!

nut

Trying

songs about nuttin'

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
just saw a BTSmF banner ad, and im sure it will work!

good job everyone!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

treasure bear

i think their first post itt will be "i am ButtTheShitmanFart, i am here to make all your troubles go away" and then they make all our troubles go away

nut

i've been accumulating more troubles than usual in anticipation

alnilam

nut posted:

i've been accumulating more troubles than usual in anticipation

Restarting the late 20th century civil unrest in Ireland so that ButtTheShitmanFart can end them and get the credit he deserves

vanisher

I hope they see the ad

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda posted:

me: if it please thee lord --

ButtTheShitmanFar: What's that? I could have sworn I heard something. Something whispering like the wind. A little tiny stupid wind that I can't hear.

hahaha

Escape From Noise

*clink clink clink clink*
Butt the Shitman Fart! Come out to play-yay!
Butt the SHITMAN FART! Come out to PUH-LAY-YAY!
BUTT THE SHITMAN FART! COME OUT TO PUH-LAY-YAY!

tradjik

I once thought that I was Butttheshitman Fart.
I now see that it was but a desire to be noticed.
Thank you, Butttheshitman Fart.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Butt the Shitman Fart! Come out to play-yay!
Butt the SHITMAN FART! Come out to PUH-LAY-YAY!
BUTT THE SHITMAN FART! COME OUT TO PUH-LAY-YAY!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
In the end, the real treasure was the Butt "The poo poo" Manfarts we made along the way.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

ulvir

FutonForensic posted:

historical evidence

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

historical evidence

Bo-Pepper posted:

ButtTheFartMans Journal. October 12th, 1985.:

Cat in a hammock, eyes closed unsure if alive or dead. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.
The posts are extended gutters and the gutters are full of weed and when the drains finally scab over, all the dabs will drown.
The accumulated filth of all their chill and "jokes" will foam up about their waists and all the goons and yobbers will look up and shout "post with us!"
And I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I told my boss I needed to take off in case ButtTheShitmanFart posts and he was very understanding and even gave me the whole holiday week off despite being super busy but in return I have to tell him when ButtTheShitmanFart posts and what he posts and I keep telling him that will be pointless and depressing because it's not gonna be the same as being there when it happens it's like Woodstock or when Jesus died on the cross or when I saw The Last Jedi in theaters n Kylo Ren was naked n glistening n frogteched n a kid in the audience yelled extremely loudly "EWWWWW"

Goons Are Gifts

I told multiple friends of which none post about ButtTheShitmanFart today and every single one of them asked me what they posted and I didn't want to lie so now we all are sad and refreshing byob in case he posts

nut

ButtTheIWishICouldQuitYouManFart

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I told my boss I needed to take off in case ButtTheShitmanFart posts and he was very understanding and even gave me the whole holiday week off despite being super busy but in return I have to tell him when ButtTheShitmanFart posts and what he posts and I keep telling him that will be pointless and depressing because it's not gonna be the same as being there when it happens it's like Woodstock or when Jesus died on the cross or when I saw The Last Jedi in theaters n Kylo Ren was naked n glistening n frogteched n a kid in the audience yelled extremely loudly "EWWWWW"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

nut posted:

ButtTheIWishICouldQuitYouManFart