Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

And even if he didn't that looks like frozen pizza, only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah, why would they care if you wanted to put literal garbage on the pizza, by the looks of it it would merely be reunited with whence it came from.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

That's just a still smoldering piece of charcoal right?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
That’s a horrendous smoothie.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

That's just a still smoldering piece of charcoal right?

It’s a Mordor strip steak. The ones they serve at the revolving restaurant on top of Barad-dûr are overrated tbh

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

around here they call it a cheese frenchee... i thought it was normal lovely diner food, but i guess it's regional.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

It’s a Mordor strip steak. The ones they serve at the revolving restaurant on top of Barad-dûr are overrated tbh

Wait, you're saying it's back on the menu?!?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Eugh, who buys mild salsa?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ziv Zulander posted:

Eugh, who buys mild salsa?

read the cake

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

I loving love crazy multi-layer cakes, and you really can’t make them with non-gluten flour, so gently caress my broken digestive system once again.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

AlbieQuirky posted:

I loving love crazy multi-layer cakes, and you really can’t make them with non-gluten flour, so gently caress my broken digestive system once again.

The results are unpleasant regardless of the digestive system it passes through

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That cake is fantastic

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Guys, I tried making pain au chocolat, and I think I hosed something up...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Shrimp are one of my favorite foods of all time. Chocolate is one of my favorite foods of all time. Fancy rear end presentation is one of my favorite foods of all time. This is like a perfect tic-tac-toe game of delicious for me. I'm in. All the way in. Like cannonball off the tall diving board during summer all the way in.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I'd try a cocktail-sauce rippled white chocolate. Anti-food prawns.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Too small

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Okay, I'll come clean:

I had a dream last night that I found an absolutely disgusting picture of shrimp covered in chocolate. "Oh, the AFP guys are gonna love it!" thinks dream-me. "I'll make a joke about chocolate and small pastries!" (Yeah, I literally dream about SA posting occasionally. Sad, I know.)

So when I got around to it, I thought I'd try to find a horrible picture/recipe, and... couldn't? Shrimp with mole? Sure, I can see that. Some Italian recipe that involves a little dark chocolate shredded over what seems like a simple shrimp scampi recipe? Eh, not sure, but not too terrible in theory.

This was the grossest one I could find for the sake of a joke my worm-ridden brains could find. At least Brute Hole Force seems to have gotten my lame joke, thanks.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

the piping on top of that cake is really impressive

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I don't understand and I'm morbidly curious.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Pretty sure that's just seasoned raw pork.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

That's no loving glaze

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:staredog: that is a lot of loving butter.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

‘Pain’ means ‘bread’ not ‘pain’ in this case, a rare exception.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Okay, I'll come clean:

I had a dream last night that I found an absolutely disgusting picture of shrimp covered in chocolate. "Oh, the AFP guys are gonna love it!" thinks dream-me. "I'll make a joke about chocolate and small pastries!" (Yeah, I literally dream about SA posting occasionally. Sad, I know.)

Confession: I have had SA dreams, too, especially when I look at it before bed.

Haha. :unsmith:

E: right, motherfuckers, end this debate. My partner puts mayo on hotdogs. Grosses me out. Thread consensus? Afp or just fine?

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 07:38 on Dec 22, 2019

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

E: right, motherfuckers, end this debate. My partner puts mayo on hotdogs. Grosses me out. Thread consensus? Afp or just fine?

Mayonnaise is fine everywhere :D

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon
It's a regional thing for hotdogs, I think. It's pretty common in the US southwest, and I remember being served one in Sweden. I grew up with it and I like it.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
The only things I've really appreciated mayo on are the occasional sub and those turkey, dressing and mayo sandwiches I had in St. John's, NF years ago. Those were pretty awesome in an otherwise godless wasteland of bland, awful food.

My god, that island's only good food were the Thai, Greek, Indian and Japanese places. Also one authentic style Chinese place was superb. Anything "canadian" was horrible unless it was poutine or fish and chips with dressing and gravy.

The "Mexican" food...you can't even imagine, even in your worst taco kit nightmares.

I still don't understand Ketchup chips. They are milder bbq chips and this is amazing, somehow?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

empty sea posted:

I still don't understand Ketchup chips. They are milder bbq chips and this is amazing, somehow?

Yeah ketchup and potato chips aren't a bad flavor combo. But they also aren't exceptionally good compared to other common potato chip flavors.

What regional/weird potato chips do y'all like?

In northeast US, Wegmans has a garlic & parmesan cheese chip. It reminds me of the Lay's garlic bread or Wise garlic & onion chips. Delicious, but gives you death's breath for the rest of the day.

I've also had "all dressed canadian style" chips and sometimes at the dollar store I can find Zapp's voodoo chips. Both of them are basically "oops we put all the different flavor powders into one bag of chips" and I love it. In both cases, the BBQ and salt & vinegar overpower most anything else in the mix, but they are great together.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

DicktheCat posted:

I have had dreams that involve scrolling through through the alternating grey forums and trying to click.

quote:

no no no no no

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

Mayonnaise is fine everywhere :D

america.txt.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Kewpie mayonnaise is great on Okonomiyaki.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Kewpie mayonnaise is just ordinary mayonnaise. There's literally nothing special about it. After hearing people go on about how it's not like regular mayonnaise, it's so much better it's like a completely different thing, I bought some and tasted it alongside some of the mayonnaise I normally buy, and yeah, side by side, by itself, you can taste a difference. Just like you would comparing any two brands. But it's not significant and neither one was clearly better than the other.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

one comes in a kewpie bottle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
That Swedish nazi youtuber has his own mayo?