Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

A cow who is perversely proud that her farts are environmentally significant.

A cowtalytic convertor!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

My Asian Grandma posted:

whenever i buy something online and they ask where i heard about them, i write "on infowars." the idea is theyll worry theyre being associated with infowars

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
putting on rap songs about the addams family just to listen to

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
me: cool if I put on some music?
date: sure
me: alexa, play addams family whoomp by tag team
alexa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ho3FtN-9M8

Cubone

me: what seems to be the problem officer?
cop: first could you turn that music down, sir?
my car stereo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuYlLZ8Qg48
me: no

Cubone

trying to make a thread about how rap music has changed but the only rap songs I can think of are about the addams family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RVKwIhrLc

Escape From Noise

Cubone posted:

me: what seems to be the problem officer?
cop: first could you turn that music down, sir?
my car stereo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuYlLZ8Qg48
me: no

Cop: I'm going to have to ask you to turn that down?

Me: Uh...turn what down?

Cop: The music!

Me: Actually, "sir" it's called Ninja Rap meaning you probably cannot here it because ninja are known for their silence.

Finger Prince

Do you think dogs think we are their pets?

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Tattood on my knuckles are "Eat," and "poo poo"

No no I'm not telling you to eat poo poo I - *gets beaten up*

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

Finger Prince posted:

Do you think dogs think we are their pets?

operant conditioning through rewards of being loving adorable

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
the masked poster

like the masked singer but with posting

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

wearing a lampshade

Nosferatu watching his prey eat a luxurious meal in front of him after they stumbled upon his castle in th midst of a torrential downpour, wondering how he even still has a chef on payroll

wearing a lampshade

Nosferatu, earnestly: *clacking fingernails together* I hope the food... is to your liking...

Escape From Noise

Hostile Makeover.

A show in which covert ops beauticians disappear contestants to a black site spa to give them the makeover of a lifetime! Friends and family won't even recognize them after they're returned but after some convincing the missing persons reports get reversed. Most of the time.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hostile Makeover.

A show in which covert ops beauticians disappear contestants to a black site spa to give them the makeover of a lifetime! Friends and family won't even recognize them after they're returned but after some convincing the missing persons reports get reversed. Most of the time.

:five:

Also

Hostile Makeover is a pro-tier username

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

Ho-style makeover

google THIS

Hostile Makeover.

The Changeling Transformation with Chris and Heidi Powell

owlhawk911

Hostile Makeover.

Goons Are Gifts

That should be a thread imo

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Trying to milk as much humor as I can get from the word Sexty-Nine

owlhawk911

Goons Are Great posted:

That should be a thread imo

ikr? it's great and :justpost: is a smiley to live by

Escape From Noise

Okay. I'll post it.

Edit: The Thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3907973

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Dec 26, 2019

tradjik

a cat walks into a glass door because someone shone a light through it and then the cat jumps off the glass door and sticks to the person and the person panics and that's the joke i hate when people mess with kitties

ty heather papps u da bes

google THIS

Human gets out the laser pointer but this time the cat returns fire.

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

Human gets out the laser pointer but this time the cat returns fire.

"While you were shopping for snackys, I was studying the blade!"

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Pastry of the Year

"Father, please let's watch Manimal together"

a foppish Victorian boy putting forth various arguments to convince his father that he should be allowed to watch the TV show Manimal (NBC, 1983)

owlhawk911

Pastry of the Year posted:

a foppish Victorian boy putting forth various arguments to convince his father that he should be allowed to watch the TV show Manimal (NBC, 1983)

sadly i lack the knowledge of tv's Manimal (NBC, 1983) to participate but this sounds funny and i would read/enjoy/perhaps even learn from this thread

Finger Prince

The transformation sequences legit freaked me out as a kid, but I loved the show.

:wtf:

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

*dennis hopper in blue velvetishly* MANIMAL! gently caress MANIMAL! NIGHT! MAN!

Escape From Noise

SardonicTyrant posted:

*dennis hopper in blue velvetishly* MANIMAL! gently caress MANIMAL! NIGHT! MAN!

MANIMAL! gently caress that shiiiiit! Knight! Ri! Der!

Pastry of the Year

MANIMAL! gently caress that shiiiiit! Knight! Ri! Der!

Father, both narratives were created by Mr. Glen A. Larson so there is no need to choose but one, in point of fact I think a fun game could be made of finding and discussing thematic similarities which practice could only serve me well in Rhetoric and Forensics, and anyway what is a manimal but a very versatile automobile

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Father, I am loathe to trouble you about a matter of such relative insignificance, but I wish to request again that I be allowed to watch Manimal.

Yes, I have read of its narrative faults, Father, and I know it is performed by actors, those lower class ruffians who would never be allowed into our home. Nevertheless, I believe it would be edifying to see the variety of animals into which the Manimal can transform, and that it would further my education.

Oh, Father, I was indeed aware that all of those animals, or at least their heads, are on display in the parlor, and are the subject of fine discussions bybour family and guests.

But, but, Dad, Manimal is just cool and all the other kids get to watch it!

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

There's an episode of Night Man* that crosses over with Manimal. I think they fight the devil.

*Night Man is a great b-movie show.

Pastry of the Year

SardonicTyrant posted:

There's an episode of Night Man* that crosses over with Manimal. I think they fight the devil.

*Night Man is a great b-movie show.

oh my god

"Crossover with Glen Larson's Manimal. Night Man works with the shapeshifting Dr. Jonathan Chase and his daughter to put an end to the homicidal rampage of a time-travelling Jack the Ripper."

I knew Night Man was a late 90s comic and I was vaguely aware that it had had a TV show* (that ran for... FORTY-FOUR episodes?) but this is something else

*developed by Mr. Glen A. Larson

The X-man cometh
Glen Larson, the Dick Wolf of the mid-80s...

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Explaining the duality of order vs. chaos with Pringles and Lays potato chips.

tradjik

SardonicTyrant posted:

there's a few books on this

ty heather papps u da bes

Escape From Noise

SardonicTyrant posted:

Once you pop the fun don't stop vs. Bet you can't eat just one: a treaties

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

SardonicTyrant posted:

With a sidebar on the Ruffles waveform collapse

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The spooky action is when you clean out your car and later on you find a cheeto that wasn't there.