Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I suspect that's the aim

yeah, that story was definitely planted by her campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

This is from ages back but holy cow Pete went to Deep Springs? I remember looking into it when I was applying to colleges and deciding it was obviously a cult.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Where's the list of CA endorsements? All I can find on Google is articles saying he got them, but not the actual new list.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Ross DaouThot posted:

no, you’re hispanic duh

let me tell you how excited hispanic black millenials were to vote for the cop before she dropped out

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scarodactyl posted:

This is from ages back but holy cow Pete went to Deep Springs? I remember looking into it when I was applying to colleges and deciding it was obviously a cult.

quote:

Founded in 1917, Deep Springs College is a unique institution of higher learning. The educational program is built upon three pillars: academics, student self-government, and manual labor. The school is located forty miles from Bishop, California on an isolated cattle ranch in Deep Springs Valley.

Between twelve and fifteen students are admitted each year. Each receives a full scholarship; the college covers the costs of tuition, room, and board for every student offered admission. In exchange, Deep Springs students are expected to dedicate themselves to lives of service to humanity. Alumni have gone on to exemplify this ideal in a wide variety of fields, including politics, science, journalism, academics, agriculture, medicine, law, business, and design.

The three pillars, which comprise students’ formal responsibilities in their two years at the college, together allow each student to take real responsibility for and ownership of the community. Students are expected to bring a high level of preparation and engagement to their classes, which are generally constructed around seminar-style discussion and often have fewer than eight participants. The Student Body is responsible for many aspects of running the college, admitting students, hiring faculty, and reviewing student and faculty performance. Each student also labors for at least twenty hours each week. Labor positions include working on the farm and ranch, as well as other daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and maintaining facilities and vehicles.

I dunno sounds good to me.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Warren....good?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Heh, Montgomery is Mr. Burns' middle name.

"Were they saying 'Boo' or 'Buttigeig'?"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Scarodactyl posted:

my cousin went to it. afaik it wasnt a cult, he just had to farm alfalfa or something idk

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I honestly wonder how many Warren supporters know that she lied about being native American to advance her career. I know libs don't really give a poo poo about exploitation of marginalized groups but Warren cheated to get ahead, which you'd think would make her a pariah to anybody who believes in meritocracy

I know a few who have said, "I don't see why it matters"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Imagine being a coward and a racist like neoliberals

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

14,000 Californians showed up today to tell Bernie to drop out. The reason? Cenkgazi.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

is this stolen valor

https://twitter.com/RevoltPolitic/status/1208204704989270016

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mantis42 posted:

14,000 Californians showed up today to tell Bernie to drop out. The reason? Cenkgazi.

God, it's really not going away

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WOAH! President Bernie!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I don't think he's wrong. I think Yang does bring a lot of good ideas to the table, its just those good ideas he has are implemented in the worst ways possible. I think Yang has done a good job touching on some aspects Bernie hasn't yet addressed like UBI and stuff.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
cenkghazi ain't going away!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I told my 6 year old in a liberal coffee shop that I was backing Bernie and his repose was "but what about Cenk, daddy"? I was too distraught to speak, even to type. My 6 year old typed out this post i like puppies

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I heard that Cenk is on the short list to be Bernie's VP. Really problematic tbqh :/

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
bernie is on the logs for cenk's plane to misogynist island where they both wrote weird poo poo about women together.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lol this sounds like the grown up equivalent to patting a child on the head when they bring you something they drew in crayon

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

my cousin went to it. afaik it wasnt a cult, he just had to farm alfalfa or something idk
It is obviously very physically isolated (I have since been to a geological site within eyeshot. It is absolutely in the middle of nowhere). That combined with added physical labor (to keep you tired and compliant?) and the tiny social circle with an emphasis on closer relationships with professors just made it seem unbelievably creepy to me. Lots of red flags. Oh, plus Pete went there.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

life is a joke posted:

Where's the list of CA endorsements? All I can find on Google is articles saying he got them, but not the actual new list.

I want to know the CIA endorsements

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
At parent’s house and watching SNL. JFC it’s worse than I remember.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
old tweets but Jesus Christ, succ levels that beggar the imagination
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1180190545127149569?s=19

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hahah at least Hillary had a demeanor that could fit the character, liz just looks like an excitable cosplayer

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/organizingpower/status/1208655138640072704?s=21

https://twitter.com/organizingpower/status/1208655392500277248?s=21

https://twitter.com/organizingpower/status/1208655460791963648?s=21

the zoomers are gonna save us

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Eddie Murphy just assured the well-off white people in the audience that if your tv goes missing you are correct to assume the black guy took it. Amazing.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i admire his dedication to completely freezing his stand up in the late 80s

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

smarxist posted:

old tweets but Jesus Christ, succ levels that beggar the imagination
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1180190545127149569?s=19

people are aware that dany is a narcissistic psychopath who's self indulgence power trips involve casual murder

thats why libs see clinton and warren in her, so they can follow someone to not be at the wrong end of the stick

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
lol snl thinks impeachment might actually get Trump out of office.

Otherwise the segment is fine albeit toothless. Eddie Murphy making GBS threads on the weekend update hosts is actually pretty funny.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

whatever the truth is, it's a strategically smart move

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
the impeachment should be about getting other republicans out of office, but that would require smearing them and generally playing dirty and that just wouldn't be civil. we're better than that!

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
every third word out of a democratic congresspersons mouth for the last 3 years should have been 'piss tape'

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

readingatwork posted:

Eddie Murphy just assured the well-off white people in the audience that if your tv goes missing you are correct to assume the black guy took it. Amazing.

What

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

I saw this so now you have to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o8vKwKEg2M

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

did you get mod consultation

you were sort of absent for a good six or eight or ten so doing jack poo poo while you continue to suck

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

cnn pulled this poo poo in the debate prior as well to push klobb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFV0suQ9LQI

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/alyssa_milano/status/1208566061244637185?s=21

holy gently caress lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also keep in mind mainstream videos from poo poo like cnn used to get only a few thousand views, so google is literally now herding people by the hundreds of thousands to the klobb propaganda hour, resulting in massive dislike ratios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

how is she not supporting crystal girl.