Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Neurosis posted:

There are a lot of good mousepads... Seems like durability and ease of maintenance are the biggest thing to separate the top dozen or so. And speed but that's more a preference thing. The xl ones big enough for mouse and keyboard also look good with a lot of setups.

I suppose ignorance is a blessing in this case. On another note if anyone here happens to have a Steelseries SX I would totally be willing to buy it from you.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Sx felt great to use but was p cold and also not the size I'd like. It was very nice tho.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Appoda posted:

Yup, I bit down and it'll be here Friday. Can't wait to know what a $150 click feels like!

Speaking of grips and goonsweat, does anyone have experience using grip tape for adding texture back to well-used mice? I was thinking about that and potentially doing the same for keycaps for esoteric reasons that make sense in my head.

Bat tape made of foam wont absorb moisture. The one that people seem to use a lot is lizardskins brand

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I was just about to recommend hockey stick or tennis racket tape but I think it's all mostly the same material.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

How does the razer viper ultimate shape compare to the deathadder? Does anyone here have experience with both?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mindblast posted:

How does the razer viper ultimate shape compare to the deathadder? Does anyone here have experience with both?

they are completely different. deathadder has very aggressive ergo shaping while viper is ambi and much smaller. Most people using a deathadder are using a mouse that is way too big and dont even know it.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Fauxtool posted:

they are completely different. deathadder has very aggressive ergo shaping while viper is ambi and much smaller. Most people using a deathadder are using a mouse that is way too big and dont even know it.

I'm not using either at this point. But I did like the deathadder in the past for its shape and the idea of that mouse with the type of tech found in the g pro wireless sounds tempting(my current mouse) - minus the fact that it is a razer product. And on top of that my g pro wireless is running fine! I really don't need more tech!

Strotski
Dec 29, 2013

I'm shopping for a new mouse, currently I have ZA13 and I like it for its shape and arch height and the fact that it's ambidextrous.
Was looking at Zowie and Steelseries, possibly even Logitech, but not sure which one to buy that's close to that one for around 100 USD, preferably less? Would appreciate any help.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Strotski posted:

I'm shopping for a new mouse, currently I have ZA13 and I like it for its shape and arch height and the fact that it's ambidextrous.
Was looking at Zowie and Steelseries, possibly even Logitech, but not sure which one to buy that's close to that one for around 100 USD, preferably less? Would appreciate any help.

Zowie S2 (S1 is the larger version)? Maybe the Endgame XM1? I can only throw out names because ambis don't work for my grip. ^^

There's a site that had a name like gamegear or something like that that let you compare dimensions of any current gaming mouse (as in, they'd overlay them) and had a bunch of other info but I can't find it right now.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Fellatio del Toro posted:

mods please we need to peg this thread to inflation

Should I buy a mouse with inflation adjustment?

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Enhanced Zimbabwe Acceleration

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Neurosis posted:

Zowie S2 (S1 is the larger version)? Maybe the Endgame XM1? I can only throw out names because ambis don't work for my grip. ^^

There's a site that had a name like gamegear or something like that that let you compare dimensions of any current gaming mouse (as in, they'd overlay them) and had a bunch of other info but I can't find it right now.

Here's what I was thinking of: https://gearsearch.gg/

Go to 'Compare Shapes' and add mice to overlay them and see how the dimensions compare. It's handy and seems to be kept very up-to-date.

Strotski
Dec 29, 2013

Neurosis posted:

Zowie S2 (S1 is the larger version)? Maybe the Endgame XM1?

Here's what I was thinking of: https://gearsearch.gg/

Go to 'Compare Shapes' and add mice to overlay them and see how the dimensions compare. It's handy and seems to be kept very up-to-date.
Tried S2 in the shop, very close, might go for that one. And a very useful website, thank you.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."
So, I'm gearing up to buy a new gaming pc, and think my current G602 is on the way out. The scroll wheel registers presses intermittently, and turns out I don't really use the 6 extra thumb buttons. Is there a decent mouse y'all would recommend in its stead, keeping in mind I'm in Australia?

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
I really like the Razer Basilisk - has the perfect shape for me, finally a thumb button I can actually reach easily! It's great for Discord/TeamSpeak push to talk.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009
Bought a $100 trackball mouse, so fun to use! Goodbye dirty mouse pads and pressure sore on my wrist.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

And I've have my $150 mouse. It's pretty cool! It has a little screen on it. I can make it say DEATH TO AMERICA if I want. Clicking on things feels just as good as typing with a good mechanical keyboard.

I think I'll have more to say about it as I put it through its paces. The software is fairly configurable, but there's no copy-paste feature, so programming multiple similar inputs can be a little tedious.

I welcome advice from any other Swiftpoint Z owners; be it profile structures, uses for its weird features, things I should ignore, and generally ways to get the most out of it.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

X13Fen posted:

So, I'm gearing up to buy a new gaming pc, and think my current G602 is on the way out. The scroll wheel registers presses intermittently, and turns out I don't really use the 6 extra thumb buttons. Is there a decent mouse y'all would recommend in its stead, keeping in mind I'm in Australia?

Get some electrical contact cleaner (you can get a huge can for around 5bux most places that sell car stuff) then turn your mouse off and squirt some down both sides of the wheel. Rotate and click the wheel several times then wipe up all the now very visible filth that's been all over your mouse wheel. Let it sit for at least half an hour to make sure all the cleaner has evaporated and you'll be good to go.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

My MX Master had the gesture button stick down which hard locks the cursor in one spot for some reason.

The fix was to open it up and loosen the screws either side of the button, but the issue actually stopped when I’d loosened the external screws - seems like the issue is partly due to the thing being clamped together a bit hard and the pressure of being moused with over the years putting it outta whack.

Still a great mouse and I’m glad I could rescue it.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Anyone have strong opinions on mousepads? I'm looking to pick up an extended one. I've always used hard pads but it looks like my choices are limited there, with the only hard extended mousepads being super fast - probably a bit too fast.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Cloth mats are largely interchangeable, just get whatever one you like in the size/price range you prefer. If that means custom print with anime titties then whatever floats your boat.

I don't think it's possible for a mat to be 'too fast' unless your mouse cannot track properly on that surface, and modern mice seem to be pretty reliable in that regard as far as I've noticed.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

isndl posted:

Cloth mats are largely interchangeable, just get whatever one you like in the size/price range you prefer. If that means custom print with anime titties then whatever floats your boat.

I don't think it's possible for a mat to be 'too fast' unless your mouse cannot track properly on that surface, and modern mice seem to be pretty reliable in that regard as far as I've noticed.

Thickness and quality is very important and different with cloth mats, especially the huge ones. There are a bunch out there that are too thin and end up having a weird surface. There are also a ton out there at all price ranges that had shoddy materials, stitching and craftsmanship.

I did some research a couple of years ago and got one of these and I have been incredibly impressed with it. It has no logos or anything on it, everything is made incredibly well and it has been almost 4 years now and it still looks practically brand new. I wash it in the sink with some soap and water every few months and let it dry for an hour or two.

I have a hard mat, an old Steelseries XXL hard mat, on top of it which I use a good 90% of the time but when I need the extra surface it works great.

isndl
May 2, 2012

Djarum posted:

Thickness and quality is very important and different with cloth mats, especially the huge ones. There are a bunch out there that are too thin and end up having a weird surface. There are also a ton out there at all price ranges that had shoddy materials, stitching and craftsmanship.

It's true that mats aren't perfectly identical but in my opinion you hit the point of diminishing returns too quickly to worry that much about it. I've had perfectly fine experiences with dollar store quality mats and if it falls apart early then it's only a dollar to get a replacement. If you're buying something more expensive from Amazon or wherever that offers a return policy then you're already insured against anything truly godawful. Some details like thickness or edge stitching is personal preference anyways.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

Djarum posted:

I did some research a couple of years ago and got one of these and I have been incredibly impressed with it. It has no logos or anything on it, everything is made incredibly well and it has been almost 4 years now and it still looks practically brand new. I wash it in the sink with some soap and water every few months and let it dry for an hour or two.

I just wanted to chime in and second this recommendation, if you want a very large mat this is a great choice.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
If you like thin or small cloth pads, xtrfy makes great ones but last I checked they're only really available in the EU and cost an insane amount extra to get in the US.

isndl posted:

edge stitching is personal preference anyways.
Edge stitching isn't a preference. An improper stitch, or no stitch at all, will fray and/or fall apart. Especially on thicker pads.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 13, 2019

isndl
May 2, 2012

Khorne posted:

Edge stitching isn't a preference. An improper stitch, or no stitch at all, will fray and/or fall apart. Especially on thicker pads.

I've seen frayed unstitched mats but none of my personal ones have done so for some reason. Might be a relative placement/usage style thing? In any case, it doesn't affect the basic functionality as a mousing surface, so I would say a stitched mat is preferable but not mandatory if the equivalent unstitched mat is cheap enough.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

isndl posted:

I've seen frayed unstitched mats but none of my personal ones have done so for some reason. Might be a relative placement/usage style thing? In any case, it doesn't affect the basic functionality as a mousing surface, so I would say a stitched mat is preferable but not mandatory if the equivalent unstitched mat is cheap enough.
I agree with that. It depends on price. Some of my steelseries cloth pads haven't frayed but did wear out in other ways. Most of my non-ss cloth pads have frayed except for stitched pads.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Djarum posted:

I have a hard mat, an old Steelseries XXL hard mat, on top of it which I use a good 90% of the time but when I need the extra surface it works great.

Huh, they're the guys that make the world map ones - most large designs on mousemats look terrible but the world map one actually doesn't look bad. They're not so cost effective if you're not in the right place - it was going to be about the same as buying most extended mats new locally to get it out here. I might check them out at some point. For now I ordered a Roccat Sense Vital. With Roccat I at least know it's not going to fall apart because it was made cheaply. The G440 will be retired for a while.

Re speed on these things - I think it does make something of a difference. I went from a Steelseries Qck Hard to a G440, which shouldn't in theory be that different as they're both fairly fast and a similar surface, but the G440 is crazy fast in comparison, and I'm noticing some of my finer movements in Starcraft 2 being a little unstable as a result. It's been good for shooters, where I turn the DPI way down but also need to react fast, but I need to play high sensitivity (1350 dpi at 2560x1440 with windows and SC2 settings neutral) in RTS games.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

X13Fen posted:

The G502 is a far superior mouse if you don't need the extra buttons. I have both that and the G602 and there is no comparison in feel and build quality. It's very comfortable and handles very well.

I've been using the Swiftpoint Z for a little over a week and it is my favorite so far. It's quite ugly unfortunately, but the most comfortable once you get used to its under-knuckle button placement.

A big feature of the Z for me is just how usable all of the buttons are. For my larger than average hand, it's very comfortable to reach all the buttons except maybe the front edge button. The thumb buttons are placed over each other which is way more comfortable than reaching forward with the thumb like in the G502 (the main reason I was looking to improve on it). The fingertip and trigger/knuckle buttons become second nature in a few days, again very comfortable to use. The dual pull/push actions on the trigger/knuckle buttons is brilliant design and very easy to use - didn't expect that even after reading the reviews.

The overall ergonomics are great for the Z. The two normal left and right buttons feel way better in their flat layout than on even the G502. Just resting your hand on them is less strain on the fingers because they get to curve more I think.

It's very programmable, but the interface for that is a bit too much like coding with loops and stuff. As a coder, it was no problem and I like the power but it is not intuitive initially. But having programmable sequences with auto repeat on arbitrary presses is super nice. Being able to have profiles auto changed by program is very nice too, but the Logitech also does that last with well. And just like the Logitech, you can have the Swiftpoint change logo colors to show which profile is in use. Unlike the Logitech, it even has the OLED screen though I prefer changing the logo color for profiles.

The only issue I've had with it so far is the sensitivity of the buttons for the Deep Press function. The comfortable Deep Press force on the left button on my unit is 39% and on the right is 55%. Pushing beyond those points takes too much effort to be comfortable in everyday use. But it turns out that setting the threshold for the left button to 35% works just fine in games where I use it to turn on auto repeat so I don't have to click rapidly in FPS have. Works well enough that I don't think I'll ask for a replacement unit though.

The Z is the real thing: well designed, comfortable, and all of its functions are usable. It's also quite ugly, if that matters to you - but function triumphs form here for me.

This turned into a bit of a Z review, but I would recommend either it or the G502 wholeheartedly.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Appoda posted:

And I've have my $150 mouse. It's pretty cool! It has a little screen on it. I can make it say DEATH TO AMERICA if I want. Clicking on things feels just as good as typing with a good mechanical keyboard.

I think I'll have more to say about it as I put it through its paces. The software is fairly configurable, but there's no copy-paste feature, so programming multiple similar inputs can be a little tedious.

I welcome advice from any other Swiftpoint Z owners; be it profile structures, uses for its weird features, things I should ignore, and generally ways to get the most out of it.

Agreed on the need to repeat programming on every input being tedious!

Useful tricks so far:
- I initially used Deep Press for auto repeat on the left/right buttons, but also wanted to have auto repeat on the thumb buttons which don't support deep press. Turns out that if you just define all clicks as auto repeat after a decent initial delay, say 0.25 seconds, you can use it for both single click and auto repeat just fine. Haven't done this on the main left/right buttons yet.
- Changing color of logo button to show active profile is nice on every mouse that has the feature (Z and the G502/602).
- it has inheritance of profiles so I set up a base gaming config called "Game" that assigns defaults to all of the extra buttons. I put 1-6 on the fingertip/knuckle and 7-8 on the edge buttons. I then use those keys in games for easy accessibility. Having a single config that can apply to most games is great.
- Games that need more changes can inherit from the "Game" profile. Having proper inheritance between configs removes some of the tedium.
- I delete all entries in a new config, keeping only the things I want to change. Removes a lot of the visual clutter.

E: for the auto repeat on long click, it's possible to have a longer initial delay to differentiate between single and long click. I haven't done this yet, but like so:
- On button down:
1. Send tap of the "Z" key
2. Wait for 0.333 seconds
3. Send tap of the "Z" key
4. Wait for 0.15 seconds
5. Loop, jump to #3
- On button up:
1. Cancel loop

So initial delay is longer than auto repeat delay. I just set it to one delay of 0.2 seconds and that works fine.

It's nice to be able to have arbitrary follow up actions on long click.

v1ld fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Dec 21, 2019

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

v1ld posted:

Agreed on the need to repeat programming on every input being tedious!

Useful tricks so far:
- I initially used Deep Press for auto repeat on the left/right buttons, but also wanted to have auto repeat on the thumb buttons which don't support deep press. Turns out that if you just define all clicks as auto repeat after a decent initial delay, say 0.25 seconds, you can use it for both single click and auto repeat just fine. Haven't done this on the main left/right buttons yet.
- Changing color of logo button to show active profile is nice on every mouse that has the feature (Z and the G502/602).
- it has inheritance of profiles so I set up a base gaming config called "Game" that assigns defaults to all of the extra buttons. I put 1-6 on the fingertip/knuckle and 7-8 on the edge buttons. I then use those keys in games for easy accessibility. Having a single config that can apply to most games is great.
- Games that need more changes can inherit from the "Game" profile. Having proper inheritance between configs removes some of the tedium.
- I delete all entries in a new config, keeping only the things I want to change. Removes a lot of the visual clutter.

E: for the auto repeat on long click, it's possible to have a longer initial delay to differentiate between single and long click. I haven't done this yet, but like so:
- On button down:
1. Send tap of the "Z" key
2. Wait for 0.333 seconds
3. Send tap of the "Z" key
4. Wait for 0.15 seconds
5. Loop, jump to #3
- On button up:
1. Cancel loop

So initial delay is longer than auto repeat delay. I just set it to one delay of 0.2 seconds and that works fine.

It's nice to be able to have arbitrary follow up actions on long click.

What are you using the auto repeats for? Nvm, misread your post

So I've had a bit more time with it; haven't used it for gaming much (except for Sekiro, lol), but the extra buttons do feel very intuitive to use; before this, I had a cheapo Redragon, which had more buttons, but the layout and tactile feel was such that they didn't feel great for active engagement, so to speak. With the Z, I feel like I can map a game controller to the buttons and it feels just fine, assuming you can get used to using right fingertip to jump. :v:

I agree that the downforce needed on the main mouse buttons is excessive, and I personally can't see myself using more than 50% pressure. Fortunately, I can pretty easily set it to the lowest threshold and click without making mistakes, so it's not much of a problem.

As for hand sizes, I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum with tiny baby trump hands. I've found than I've been holding the mouse a little "deeper" into my hand than I normally would, and I have the same problem of finding the front edge button to be a little far away unless I'm thinking about it. I also make use of the shorter fingertip button alternatives that came with the mouse; the big ole paddles just took up too much l/r click space for me.

For the thumb buttons, I really like the one on the top, and find the one on the bottom hard to hit without initiating both; press the bottom hard enough, and they'll both click. If I use the heel of my thumb for the bottom one, I can hit consistently without activating the top, so I think it'll just be a dexterity habit sort of thing.

I'm mixed on the whole nested profile schema. On one hand, I like idea of having a "games" profile for gaming in general and then having several spin-offs for individual games; on the other, I kinda like just being able to scroll through my profiles without needing to go in and out of top or sub-level profiles. I think I just need to get used to using auto-profile switching and get over my old ways of manually scrolling through profiles with the mouse wheel :V. Another annoying thing is that I can't promote sub-profiles to main profiles, which isn't really a huge deal but at some point I'm gonna have to redo one or two of these when I properly organize all of the software stuff.

The tilt stuff is way more usable if you add a vibration to let you know when you're hitting the tipping point. So far, I've only used them as extra buttons, and I haven't used the pivot feature at all.

Appoda fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Dec 21, 2019

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

For auto-repeat as you've seen in my earlier post: I'm playing mostly Warframe right now and multi-clicking for melee attacks or for semi-auto weapons is tiring, so I made those long/deep presses on mouse buttons - the game explicitly allows the use of macros for this purpose, it's not considered cheating.

It's interesting that all programming can run directly from the mouse hardware - no software needed on the computer itself. They went all out in the design of this mouse given how much more programmable it is compared to other devices.

I've had similar issues with the thumb buttons as you since they're so close to each other - I would prefer them to be both lower down and to have a little more separation. But this seems to be more about getting used to them than being intrinsically unusable - my errors have decreased as I got used to their position.

Auto-profile switching is the way to go IMHO - highly recommended. Once you tie the logo color to the profile it's easy to keep track of the switch happening - even one color for desktop and one common color for all games is enough to know you've switched. I tend to Alt-Tab a lot when playing Warframe to look up market prices for trading and stuff, so sometimes it doesn't switch back to the right profile - not often, but once in a while. A quick double alt-tab usually fixes it right away. Logitech's G-Hub didn't seem to have this problem.

I've yet to touch the tilt/motion control at all. What are you using it for? It'd be great to get more ideas on how to use the programmability of this thing.

They should do a version without the OLED and tilt/motion sense functionality that's presumably possible at a cheaper price. This is the most comfortable mouse I've used, add in the extra buttons, the programmability, and the quality and it should do really well at a lower price point.

The quality really is top-notch. There's a lot of thought and detail in the texturing of the surfaces for example: the main mouse buttons are smooth and feel distinct to the touch, the logo/palm area has a rougher texture applied for grip, the sides have a rubbery texture for grip and comfort, the wings for resting the thumb and ring finger are well placed and add to the comfort, etc.

The mouse wheel is pretty close to the G502 in terms of feel and clickiness being right, thought the 502 feels a little better. The Z does provide an option to have side press be the same as pressing down which is very useful.

I like it so much I'm thinking of getting another as a back up in case they decide to stop making them or something.

v1ld fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Dec 21, 2019

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Yeah, I can see myself doing similar use cases. Stuff like autofire, DPI adjustment on deeper right clicks, using the vibration as a grenade timer, etc.

I did the same thing with light colors for other mice I've used, but the swiftpoint's logo is basically entirely enveloped in my hand, so I can't really tell unless I take my hand off of the mouse :U. Something you can do is just have the OLED show your current profile; I kind of wish that text could be colored so I could tell from the corner of my eye, but it works well enough. I've also noticed what you mean about it occasionally failing to switch; it works for me, most of the time, I think what I'll do is add a vibration upon autoswitching so I know when a switch gets missed.

As for tilt, I've mostly just made them into extra functions for my media button; left/right or rewind/fast forward. No reason I couldn't set it to mouse movement or hold-and-clicks, I just decided to do it that way to get used to using the feature. Haven't tried using analog tilt yet, or that weird contraption for turning it into a flight stick.

And yeah it feels great. I'm almost glad that my mouse at work is a cheap pos so when I come home, it's like I'm holding some advanced alien artifact by comparison.

I think my mouse wheel is a tiny bit unresponsive; it does the thing where if you scroll in one direction and then switch to the opposite, it won't do anything for the first "step" and then will scroll properly until you reverse course. Though as soon as I say that, I start playing with it and it's working just fine, so I dunno, wheel gremlins. :v: If you want to have more significant clickiness when scrolling the wheel, you can always add a global .01s vibrate function so you know for sure when the scroll segment has gone through.

Really, the vibration adds a lot; being able to control the tactile feedback on literally everything gives a great sense of control. You can even do stuff like make your own beep codes to remind you which photoshop shortcut you're doing or whatever by added "wait" lines between vibrations.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Nice idea of using vibration as feedback for actions, gonna play around with that. As you've suggested, a lot of places where that can be used.

Tilt for volume control is one possible application - it's often annoying to alt-tab over to muck with that.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

My venerable G700s is now double clicking when it should be single clicking, no registering clicks, and letting go randomly when trying to click and drag, what are my current options for a replacement?

I game more than anything else on this machine, but I don't need a million rpg macro buttons, just a regular amount.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

NTRabbit posted:

My venerable G700s is now double clicking when it should be single clicking, no registering clicks, and letting go randomly when trying to click and drag, what are my current options for a replacement?

I game more than anything else on this machine, but I don't need a million rpg macro buttons, just a regular amount.

The G604 is basically the replacement if you do need the buttons, but I really don't like the idea of having to feed it disposable batteries every few weeks so I'm still holding onto my G700s for as long as I can.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
Oh does the 604 not have a charging function over USB cable? You could always use rechargeable batteries and keep a spare around I guess.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

NTRabbit posted:

Whoa I'd never seen the G700s but that's an aggressive ergo shape. I suppose I'll plug the Kone Pure Ultra as another aggressive ergo shape that has a regular amount of buttons, build quality comparable to Logitech's better offerings, and is additionally ultra-light, with the only caveat being the thumb groove might be a bit weird.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
Well the main point of the G700/s is the amount of buttons so I'm not sure "regular amount of buttons" will do :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

When I said a regular amount of buttons I was picturing in comparison to a Razer Naga with that thumb keyboard!