Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

i dont care about the mario cartoon but the live action segments of the super mario bros super show are absolutely canon. mario and luigi's training with magic johnson is the source of their basketball skills

The part where they replace inspector gadget's internal organs with things from a 'novelty store'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tunicate posted:

The part where they replace inspector gadget's internal organs with things from a 'novelty store'

I mean that does explain so much

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's time to take toxic femininity down a peg.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Paladinus posted:

I don't know, but would you be surprised if I told you it was drawn by an artist whose avatar is a blue fedora-wearing bear?

Dobson has the weirdest loving gripes. I remember him making a comic whining about how the color of link's hair changed over time and how the new blond link isn't the REAL link from the old games, ignoring the fact old consoles straight up did not have enough graphical fidelity to render that many colors so they had to compromise

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I played LttP a bit on Switch the other day and it was the first time I was aware of his pink hair. I always knew intellectually that his hair was pink, but playing it on an HD TV without the benefit of dithering killed the illusion of him being blonde and not that particular shade of pink used for the interior of the Simpsons' house

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

luckily the link the past randomizer mod also lets you change link's sprite so you can play as brown-haired link, zelda, link with a dog head, or trogdor

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Halser posted:

Dobson has the weirdest loving gripes. I remember him making a comic whining about how the color of link's hair changed over time and how the new blond link isn't the REAL link from the old games, ignoring the fact old consoles straight up did not have enough graphical fidelity to render that many colors so they had to compromise

Excuuuse me, Princess. That doesn't explain Link's hair in cartoons. And those are extremely canon, as we all know.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Halser posted:

What are his opinions about the color of sonic's arms

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Halser posted:

also link isn't the same dude in each game anyway so who cares

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Halser posted:

Yeah he's really got a knack for blowing things out of proportion

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Her Dryer posted:

I hate that I get this joke and gently caress you for making it

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Paladinus posted:

I don't know, but would you be surprised if I told you it was drawn by an artist whose avatar is a blue fedora-wearing bear?

That explains so much.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Heath posted:

I hate that I get this joke and gently caress you for making it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Relentlessbored/status/1206662329246588928

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

It's adorable compared to all the ads about a bank "being there" through a transwoman's transition. I would less pissy about idpol advertising if it was more like this.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lettuce, bacon, gay, tomato.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What is the thread title from?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

saturday night live skits are now reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCOSejS1SSY

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
tastephobia

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

so where are the non-cismen?

Dec 26, 2012

Dreylad posted:

tastephobia

the official bigotry of miller lite

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Her Dryer posted:

hahahahahahah

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/palafo/status/1206710391914614784?p=v

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Harsh but fair

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

jerry seinfeld voice: that's garbage

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/Pinboard/status/1208200736862982144?s=20

Dec 26, 2012

gosh, that's not very woke at all!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/JanetMaslin/status/1208421203339333632

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
How dare you not prioritize this movie

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I bet they’d be lining up for Bronson Alcott!!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There's a Little Women movie?

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

If you don't go watch the Sonic movie, you are what's wrong with capitalism.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

this is a real article. this is not a joke edit. this is an article that was published and written with words that you can read with your eyeballs

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

I mean, it's the holidays.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Imagine being the annoying person that's really pushy with their movie "recommendations".

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009

Lambert posted:

Imagine being the annoying person that's really pushy with their movie "recommendations".

Over Christmas

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

to liberals, politics is a mere consumer choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

i'm not sure if this qualifies but it made me burst out laughing