Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What sort of person has a SA name that's not the exact same name as their Discord name.

ikr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Nijigasaki is getting an anime

https://twitter.com/lovelive_staff/status/1206142551000006656

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
more fuel for the idolw@tch

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Some thoughts on PDP cause Stop keeps bugging me!!!!!

First things first, I dunno if it was my physical condition, streaming quality, stadium quality, LV venue issues, or just a matter of me being too used to lives, but the sound quality felt really off. astro said his LV venue had no problems, so I'm putting it down to LV venue issues because I don't think my stomach acting up would result in me finding fault with the sound quality. Either way, this, combined with my less-than-ideal physical condition, meant that I had a harder time enjoying this as a normal LV than usual. Also I pretty much sat throughout the entire LV cause of aforementioned issues but it wasn't bad because there was a lot of space between me and the row in front thanks to the way this particular theater was set up. So this post is less about the quality of the songs, and more about the lives themselves and their departure from Aqours (and Muse, maybe, but I've only really seen 1 Muse live, so...) standard.

Nijigasaki is a lot different from the previous 2 LLs, and reminded me more of a iM@S (TD, CG) live than a LL live for many reasons - both live-wise and series-wise.

Series-wise, the very concept of Nijigasaki as I understand it (which is barely because they only now announced an anime), is that unlike its predecessors, the Nijigasaki girls are competing with one another in-universe. Muse and Aqours were pretty much a single unified group, whereas the Nijigasaki girls are all rivals who each wanna go to the top, even though they do cooperate with one another (I think???). Which is a lot more like iM@S than it is LL. So there's this clear desire between the girls to outdo one another, which was incorporated really well into the setup of the live, especially the encore.

Live-wise, again, it was a lot closer to iM@S, largely in part because the Nijigasaki girls only really have 2 groups songs and 2 solos apiece, so most of the live was each girl singing solo. No duets or trios or quartets or anything, though I guess that's gonna change with the next live since they're forming subunits of 2, 3, and 4. This means that the production of each song has to make each girl shine harder, since the audience's attention is focused solely on the one singer. Which means a lot more props and background stuff, and (for the first time as far as I know), actual backup dancers (though only for one song, more on that later).

The opening and closing (encore) stuff was also a lot more iM@S-y in that it incorporated stuff (3D models and text boxes) from SIFAS, and intermissions were also just the singers (3 at a time, since MC sections happened after 3 singers did their 2 solos) talking as opposed to animated bobble head intermission stuff or anime clips that Aqours lives utilize.

Speaking of openings and encores, I really enjoyed them this time around, and it felt super novel. When Aqours (or Muse) lives introduce each member, we just get a picture (of the 2D idol), a color, a name (both of the 2D idol and the VA). With Nijigasaki, it was pretty much the same, but the way each 2D idol was introduced was different. Some where pretty boring (like watching a Powerpoint slide), but others, like Rina or Kasumi's introductions, were super neat and cute. Like Rina's had the entire screen filled up with different emoji faces that she uses, or Kasumi's had her sprite being all sneaky-like and mischievous before properly showing up. Also, the encore bit really fit with the competitive nature of the series, with a real-time on-site vote being held to determine who would get to sing the encore solo (it was Kasumi on Day 2, and apparently Setsuna on Day 1). The encore skit* leading up to the encore performance also had the girls arguing among each other about who would be the encore performer; I'll admit that I thought they were gonna go the route of that one iM@S song** where they arbitrarily decide that everyone is the leader and just do a group song, but no, they actually gave one of the cast a solo. That's pretty loving neat and something I personally haven't seen before. Maybe it's a thing with 3D idols? I guess I've seen Korean music awards/concerts where the winning group/singer comes out and performs, and this is sorta like that I guess. It was also funny because since Kasumi was just singing a song she'd sung just 2 hours earlier in the same live (since, you know, they only had 2 solos apiece). Another neat thing was that in the skit they were like, "can you hear the crowd yelling for an encore" and then the video cut to the crowd, who started chanting "ENCORE" again in response, so it's more audience participation stuff, and that's always good.

* What I could understand of it, since I don't really know Japanese.
** I don't have the link but I am sure Polsy does***.
*** Thanks Polsy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5VPnBOkOPE

Also in-line with the competitive thing was Setsuna Yuki being the 'headliner' of the live, since she won the vote for that. I guess Aqours lives did have that too, sorta, in lives connected to singles (Kanan was technically the center of the 2nd live I guess, since it was the Happy Party Train Tour and she was the center of the Happy Party Train song, but it wasn't like expressly spelled out or whatever). Which is why Setsuna's 2 songs were the (pre-encore) finale of the live, and part of the encore involved the rest of the cast throwing a surprise "congrats and thanks on being the headliner" event for her. Setsuna's VA was also in the middle and the last person to talk, but I dunno if that's cause she was the headliner or because Setsuna herself is like the Honoka/Chika of Nijigasaki, but given the premise of the series I'd assume it's the former, and if it is, it'd be neat to see how the order changes with each live depending on the headliner vote. On the other hand, given that the penlights have a specific order that (at least in the case of Aqours) syncs with the introduction order (left to right), maybe not? Who knows.

Songwise, I can't judge on the quality, but Emma's songs were the two that really caught my attention. It also helps that her first song is like, a lot different from standard LL songs. I don't mean this in the experimental way (see: BiBi) but like, it sounds like an old European* folk song.

* She's from Switzerland or something, so I guess it's Swiss??? Also she speaks Italian???? I dunno?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVFQsRTnho

You could probs find something like this in one of the many iM@S series, but it's really fresh for me in terms of LL, which is why it's the one that caught my attention the most among the initial Nijigasaki songs. Proof below:

If you listen to Evergreen, you can hear clapping throughout the song; as a result, during the live, everyone just clapped throughout the whole song in tune, which is nice, because I always enjoy that sort of clapping to the tune of a song. Usually when clapping occurs, it's like for the first two lines, and then it's back to glowsticking, so having a song where clapping is allowed throughout was a very fun and rhythmic experience, and it raised my opinions of a song I was already fond of. Her second song was also unique in that it was the only song to feature backup dancers (as mentioned above)! Though the backup dancers weren't the iM@S style backup dancers, but rather 6 (presumably theatrically-trained) kids instead. Which was really cute but also gave me a feel for her character (I knew pretty much nothing of Emma Verde going in but now I guess she's like a big sister type, and the wiki tells me she's the oldest of 9 kids so my guess is on the mark). Ironically I don't remember much of the second song itself.

Unrelated to the above, this was the first live or LV in a while where I've been able to do the whoo whoo whoo whoo spin thing, so that's always good.

Anyways, the LV was a pleasant surprise since I didn't go in with much expectations, and the excellence of the live itself + the announcement of the anime has me thinking I'll have no issues falling into the Nijigasaki fandom.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Also in-line with the competitive thing was Setsuna Yuki being the 'headliner' of the live, since she won the vote for that. I guess Aqours lives did have that too, sorta, in lives connected to singles (Kanan was technically the center of the 2nd live I guess, since it was the Happy Party Train Tour and she was the center of the Happy Party Train song, but it wasn't like expressly spelled out or whatever). Which is why Setsuna's 2 songs were the (pre-encore) finale of the live, and part of the encore involved the rest of the cast throwing a surprise "congrats and thanks on being the headliner" event for her. Setsuna's VA was also in the middle and the last person to talk, but I dunno if that's cause she was the headliner or because Setsuna herself is like the Honoka/Chika of Nijigasaki, but given the premise of the series I'd assume it's the former, and if it is, it'd be neat to see how the order changes with each live depending on the headliner vote. On the other hand, given that the penlights have a specific order that (at least in the case of Aqours) syncs with the introduction order (left to right), maybe not? Who knows.

Actually now that I think about it, the opening introductions are in order of the glowstick colors but the actual self-introductions are done based on year (at least for Aqours and Muse) so all of this rambling may just be a moot point.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is a good example of the stellar performance of RAS that I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7h4EkpdoXI

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
And I guess a few thoughts on LisAni since Stop wants deets on that too.

Most of my thoughts here are just me typing the stuff I told astro after the live.

1. Sphere: I don't really remember much about this part. I was only really interested in Takagaki Ayahi since she voices Yukine Chris but it turns out when you have 4 people on stage and don't know what Takagaki Ayahi looks like, you can't really tell who she is until she introduces herself.

2. KIHOW from MYTH&ROID: Personally the most memorable part of the live for me, like holy poo poo. She had so much loving charisma on stage, the singing was great, the lighting worked well with the mood of the songs. Only minor issue was that I couldn't make heads or tails out of which animes the songs were supposed to be from because I can't read katakana (turned out 3 of them were from Overlord). The charisma she had while singing contrasted heavily with her very short, quiet, and brief talking segments. That's called gap moe. Gap moe is good. Anyways I came off the live thinking I should listen to more MYTH&ROID songs which pretty much says all I need to about how much it impressed me.

3. Aiba Aina: The main reason I was here! She had a ponytail! And a cool outfit!!!!! It's AiAi!!!!! But only 2 songs???????? The other performers had 4 (Sphere) or 5 (everyone else) songs, but AiAi only did 2 songs!!!!! Why?????? I mean, I wasn't expecting Roselia, but she has 3 solo songs in her first release!!!!!!! Where was ParadoX??????? Also, I've been to 3 lives with AiAi in them (Roselia WASSER, Roselia x RAS, and LisAni) and this was the closest I've been to the stage, so that's another plus of LisAni. But still, 2 songs?????????????????

4. Nakagawa Shoko: To be completely honest I forgot she was even gonna be there because she was like the one act (except Ayano Mashiro, who had to cancel due to health issues) that I knew nothing about. Her songs probs had the most audience participation, though, since she told everyone to swing around their towels (not that many people even had them in the first place, but glowstickes work just as well anyways). Also, in her last song, she clearly wanted everyone to clap to the song, since she was clapping while dancing and singing in certain parts, but people kept on starting off with glowsticks. Respect the singer's wishes!!!!!!!! An unexpected surprise was her singing Ray of Light (I didn't know she was the singer!), which was good because all of the FMA: Brotherhood songs are awesome. This act was the most idol-like of the acts in LisAni, down to how Shoko was dressed. I guess Sphere was idol-like too, but Shoko just felt more idol-like, I guess?

5. Yanagi Nagi: I was really hoping she would sing Kimi no Shiranai Monotagari but after reading a discussion in the eventer chat I guess that was a fool's dream. Yanagi Nagi is like, one of the, if not the first, point in which I started to pay attention to the singers of Japanese songs as opposed to the songs themselves; before that, I'd just seek out songs from the same series (like character songs in Lucky Star or Haruhi or the Deen FSN anime) without really giving to much thought to the people behind them. Which isn't to say that I followed her career (I legitimately did not, and was surprised to find out that the familiar singer for the SNAFU anime OPs was her), but her work with supercell (MELT and Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari) really made an impression on me, and the latter is still one of my favorite anime songs to date, to the point where the Nisemonogatari ED came off as a disappointment to me when it didn't appeal to me on a similar level. This post is more about Yanagi Nagi herself than the live, I guess, but that's cause I only recognized one song. Though the second one (Nagi no Asakura ED) sounded familiar even though I never saw the anime.

6. May'n: May'n had a solo live in Korea earlier this year, but it tragically overlapped with Aqours in Seoul, and I wasn't loving missing a day of Aqours in Seoul because gently caress you why would you even think I would, are you loving picking a fight with me????? Luckily I got the chance to see her at the Macross Crossover, and the Macross Frontier portion of the live convinced me to watch the Macross Frontier movies, which made me remember that I am #TeamSheryl no matter what. I don't have much interaction with May'n's music outside of Macross Frontier, though I think I might have listened to one of her albums, but I've always loved her singing as Sheryl. I don't remember much of her other songs, but I will loving remember Diamond Crevasse and how much in awe I was that she sang that at LisAni.

The seats were really close, my ticket was R533 or some poo poo (R is the frontmost section) so I was thinking it might be bad but after actually getting to my seat I wondered if I was actually the 533rd person in the section or just the 33rd person in the 5th row (probably not cause there were more than 4 rows in front of me) because wow it was nowhere near close to what I feared. Like I said, closest view I've had of AiAi (May'n too I guess, since my seat at Macross Crossover was atrocious) ever!

All in all, a good experience with pleasant surprises!

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I enjoyed the PDP LV, but it was a bit harder for me to get into a live that was almost all solos. I think that group dynamics/interactions are one of the main things I like most about idol stuff in general, and I'd rate the two PDP full group songs above all of the individual ones. Part of it might also just be that I still barely know anything about any of the PDP girls at all, but that will probably change once I can actually read the SIFAS stories in english, and once the anime stuff happens.

I will say that I do like Rina's songs, and Emma's stage w/the kids was fun and cute.

wrt LisAni, I wasn't sure what to expect since it was still only AGF's 2nd year existing as a con at all, and their first concert. I was disappointed Sphere only got to do 3 or 4 songs, and that AiAi only did 2, but the live on a whole was really good. The only comparable show I've seen in person would be Japan Kawaii Live at AX'18, and I'd have to say I had a lot more fun at AGF LisAni.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
I have discovered why the new Love Live art is so familiar to me. At least I know what the quality should come out as.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Songwise, I can't judge on the quality, but Emma's songs were the two that really caught my attention. It also helps that her first song is like, a lot different from standard LL songs. I don't mean this in the experimental way (see: BiBi) but like, it sounds like an old European* folk song.

* She's from Switzerland or something, so I guess it's Swiss??? Also she speaks Italian???? I dunno?????

Emma is apparently from the small Italian speaking (as opposed to the French speaking and German speaking) region of Switzerland. Also lol her last name is Green in Italian, so of course it’s her image color.

Also, FOMO’ing so much for people who went to all these concerts and Chara. Hopefully with a new job coming down the way next year that I’m in the hiring process for, I’ll have more money to work with. Especially with Rippi coming to ACen, so maybe I’ll be heading to Chicago for the first time. Discord servers and Twitter videos and recollections from those help and hurt with the FOMO at the same time.

Chara did seem like a wild and crazy ride for day 1 though. Good to see that Bushi got some semblance of order in place for day 2 with line chuusen. One thing I heard was that my DJ buddy at the Lumica booth played Days of Dash as soon as the floor opened on Day 2, but hopefully it wasn’t as bad as that. Also, lol Lumica booth right next to the wrestling mat, hopefully some Onegai Muscle was played at the right time. In addition, Xatro from the Discord servers did pick me up Fire Bird there for autograph ticket purposes on Day 2, so there’s that.

Gonna def be going to RASelia DV Day 1 next month, but I heard Day 2 is similar and most of my friends from the Discord servers won’t be able to go because of LLFes, so I probs won’t be going to Day 2 a week later. Hope HAHA NADVs manages to pick up the Niji Live and LLFes possible DVs after that too, it’ll probably be the only way I’ll be able to experience them until the inevitable BDs come out and someone on Discord makes a fan viewing gathering or whatever. Hope to see Rikopin going crazy there. One thing I’ve heard from Discord people is that Roselia are entertainers first (as they’re seiyuu who learned to play instruments to perform, with the exception of Non-tan, who was hired to replace Akeshan off of the strength of her keyboard skills and Rinko was her first seiyuu role), whereas RAS are musicians first (as they’re experienced session and backup musicians and these are their first seiyuu roles) and their energy shows that.

Also, some people that I’ve seen in the Twitter community have been pissed that people are still referring to the Nijigasaki girls as PDP, since they think it’s like referring to Aqours as Sunshine or something to that effect. While PDP is easier to type out and remember, I understand where they’re coming from, even if I am doing guilty of still using the term too, or abbreviating the school name as Niji. Guess since I haven’t been following their magazine appearances and haven’t played SIFAS, I’m not as familiar with them as I would be at the same point as I would be with Aqours, and the delay for SIFAS probably didn’t help, and I feel some people felt the same way. The recently announced anime being made will def change that though.

I’m familiar with some of the seiyuu involved, especially since my Discord server Secret Santa this year is a big fan of TomoIru (aka Setsuna’s seiyuu), but a lot of them have been in the industry for quite a while, even if I haven’t really dipped much more than my toes into that part of the culture, though I’m somewhat familiar with some of the bigger name groups or more famous seiyuu. Hearing from people at the Live, looks like they really teared up something wild when the anime was announced, because they really weren’t expecting it, kinda like the Muse seiyuu did when the second season of the original anime was announced at that Live they expected to be their last. And I really feel that.

Somewhat unrelated, but I went to another Anisong DJ event run by my East Coast DJ buddies in Queens in Aniparty did this weekend. They had a Japanese DJ known for playing mogra as a guest DJ, and DJ Hitomi (aka DJ Shawty)’s set was fire, a good time was had even if I fell down during the second Maware circle of the night and scraped up my right arm something fierce, when we tried to get too many people into the circle in such a small space.

Maware is kinda a cursed song for me, since I slipped and fell due to a wet floor during another rendition at their 3rd DJ event on Staten Island. Oh well, so much fun had, and I still like the song. Couple of really fun (and hazukashi, especially in front of DJ Hitomi) moments in there too, which you would expect from a room full of weebs going hard to animu music. Finished off the night with the Jam Project rendition of Snow Halation with people passing out UOs to make sure everyone attending had at least one, and the synchronized break had the amount of normies filtering into the bar amazed and taking videos of the room turning orange.

Also added to my neso collection there, as a friend sold me Snow Hala Umi there. Pics to come.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Dec 17, 2019

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Oh yeah, I also got a Ran neso off of eBay, and then found out that I massively overpaid when Discord peeps said they found her for $20 there (I paid over $43 for her after taxes and shipping from CA, so big oof to me). At 18 nesos now:

Fire Bird from Chara, which was an amazing pickup even if I was disappointed in the Rinko tokuten card, since she’s my least favorite Roselia:

Another Discord friend got me New Romantic Sailors during a massive JP trip after ANYC, for Animax Yokohama, a Minami concert, Lantis NextGen, and Rausch und/and Craziness, amongst other seiyuu events. Love the fact that the spine insert of the CD has RIKO-CHAN LASER BEAM! on it, they knew the main selling point of the disc lol:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Also, my SIF luck over this last month and a half continues, as I picked up another 2 URs in the past week, 23 over that period of time. Now up to 55 URs (16 idolized, 4 limited). So much whaling and many SSRs and BTs off of those too, even if the Step ups for which I bought the loveca in those packs for didn’t work out as I expected them to...

6th pair UR:

And then this BT get:

Unrelated to this thread, but I also pulled Ereshkigal in FGO on one pull, and a 4* Pirate Shizuha in Starira during a Kirafest (even if I wanted a newer Butai Shoujo instead). Hope that gacha luck bodes well for my hiring prospects for the job I am in the process of getting...

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 18, 2019

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008

GhostStalker posted:

One thing I’ve heard from Discord people is that Roselia are entertainers first (as they’re seiyuu who learned to play instruments to perform, with the exception of Non-tan, who was hired to replace Akeshan off of the strength of her keyboard skills and Rinko was her first seiyuu role), whereas RAS are musicians first (as they’re experienced session and backup musicians and these are their first seiyuu roles) and their energy shows that.

Definitely so. I love watching Roselia because I do like their style of music, but I also love seeing them be utter idiots on stage because part of their performance is being in character, except they can barely stay in character. Especially Aiai. At CharaExpo there was some MC where they asked each other what they wanted for Christmas, and Aiai/Yukina said she wanted Spider-Man's web shooters...and proceeded to mime web shooting as the rest of the group yelled for Yukina to come back.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I love AiAi.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I should be at the NYC dv for Day 1 with my crew. Looking forward to it.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

graybook posted:

I should be at the NYC dv for Day 1 with my crew. Looking forward to it.

I’ll see you there, with my Ran and Michelle nesos. Come down to the tiger pit, it’s the best intro to NY DVs.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

GhostStalker posted:

I’ll see you there, with my Ran and Michelle nesos. Come down to the tiger pit, it’s the best intro to NY DVs.

I'll just start wearing the Pinya hat wherever I go and do weeb things so that I'm more recognizable. I'll probably bring my small Sayo neso but best believe I'm rocking that Masking happi.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Enstars was good.

I appreciated it most at its wacky moments like this, or when they were flirting, but the tragic backstories were fun too. Character eps > plot eps, but I kinda expected that.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://twitter.com/nalr_imlv62/status/1208761659860217856?s=21

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

KariOhki posted:

Definitely so. I love watching Roselia because I do like their style of music, but I also love seeing them be utter idiots on stage because part of their performance is being in character, except they can barely stay in character. Especially Aiai. At CharaExpo there was some MC where they asked each other what they wanted for Christmas, and Aiai/Yukina said she wanted Spider-Man's web shooters...and proceeded to mime web shooting as the rest of the group yelled for Yukina to come back.

For some reason I can imagine Yukina saying that.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Nodosaur posted:

For some reason I can imagine Yukina saying that.

AiAi maybe, but not Yukina. But seeing so much of their on camera interactions, I’m super used to it.

Also, WAO 24th UR in 2 months!

And HBD Hii-Chan (Leah from Saint Snow, Junna from Revue), and Happy belated birthday to TomoIru (Setsuna from NijiGaku).

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Die!!!!

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

but I dunno if that's cause she was the headliner or because Setsuna herself is like the Honoka/Chika of Nijigasaki, but given the premise of the series I'd assume it's the former, and if it is, it'd be neat to see how the order changes with each live depending on the headliner vote.

Setsuna's sort of the Eli of the group. Ayumu's the "completely average girl" that gets treated as an analogy with Honk/Chika, and while in-game the idea to revive Nijigaku's club is her and the PC after they stumble into a combined μ's/Aqours show, in-anime it's almost definitely going to be all her.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
rip anata

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

man the love live canons getting all hosed up

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Mandoric posted:

Setsuna's sort of the Eli of the group. Ayumu's the "completely average girl" that gets treated as an analogy with Honk/Chika, and while in-game the idea to revive Nijigaku's club is her and the PC after they stumble into a combined μ's/Aqours show, in-anime it's almost definitely going to be all her.

Wait what the gently caress I have the dynamics all wrong??????

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

5% UR boxes of specific girls really do pay off:

25th UR in 2 months, 57 total: 17 idolized (4 Limited). One of my dream URs too.

Free scouts this weekend and Christmas Tickets got me nothing special, just SRs and SSRs, unfortunately.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am over 700 Loveca at the moment. I think I am waiting for a box.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
I noticed on my JP SIF account that I somehow had over 800 loveca, so I scouted for and got both of the Nozomi/Eli paired UR cards. And still have 200 loveca left...

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'll spring for those when they give me my rarepairs.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

I am over 700 Loveca at the moment. I think I am waiting for a box.

The 5% choose a character boxes really do pay off though.

Anyway, another day, another UR these past couple of months. 26th UR in 2 months, 58th overall:

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Dec 29, 2019

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The free daily Aqours and Muse 10-pulls got me UR Chinese Restaurant Riko and Yoshiko.

Yay.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

The free daily Aqours and Muse 10-pulls got me UR Chinese Restaurant Riko and Yoshiko.

Yay.

Wait, there are free 10 pulls? In EN or JP?

We got free 1 pulls every weekend for both sides and a number of 10+1 pull tickets from the Christmas thing, and none of them have been particularly all that good to me besides new SRs and SSRs. URs I mostly got off of gem scouting in boxes or BTs, though the Halloween tickets were pretty good. My most recent Kanan UR I got via Christmas SSR ticket though.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
JP.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Ah, my mistake.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Another UR! Number 27 these past 2 months, 18th idolized out of 58 total. What is this gacha luck?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Bang Dream season 3 has started it seems.

CHU2's english level and brattiness seems to have increased between seasons.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

1pm PST/4pm EST/9pm UTC, at https://cytu.be/r/super_idol_time! Pregame ~25 minutes before!

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
oshibudo is too real

(it's good)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Today on PriChan: Naru performs a (non-prism) live! https://0x0.st/z7H7.webm