Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

Actually just looked at that dudes tweets and he might lead the most boring/depressing life in NI, quite an achievement

https://twitter.com/sean_antrim/status/1205125529323626497?s=19

https://twitter.com/sean_antrim/status/1203713737363984385?s=19

And drives a landrover - behold the elusive garden centre prod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

baka kaba posted:

"vows to stop people sleeping on the streets" sure has an air of menace to it

kustomkarkommando posted:

And drives a landrover
Your human rights delivery has arrived.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

uh Terrorvision a) are still around and b) have a christmas song out

oh so it's not even a new pledge

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What shithole agency paints their landrovers the colour and texture of a rusty battleship?

Also a fan of the lovely bodykit on the bottom lol.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Kill Em All 1871
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD RUC

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

What shithole agency paints their landrovers the colour and texture of a rusty battleship?

a (para)military one?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm more used to them going either all black or some kind of green.

Or maybe dark navy, never seen manky duck egg blue.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

I'm more used to them going either all black or some kind of green.

Or maybe dark navy, never seen manky duck egg blue.

Old RUC tangis where painted grey but went a bit wonky in shade after a few petrol bombs

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Didn't the Tories tackle rough sleeping last winter by raising the fine on rough sleeping? I recall they were so drat proud too.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

baka kaba posted:

"vows to stop people sleeping on the streets" sure has an air of menace to it
Getting them out of sight of telegraph / guardian readers so they don't have to see them is a pretty Tory solution, yes. As long as they're not disturbing little Cressida as she bimbles to the shops on her jollybobs, everything's fine.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Bobby Deluxe posted:

bimbles to the shops on her jollybobs
These words cracked my teeth.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Just been reading the Australian politics thread: they've got the same problems as us, except in addition their country is literally on fire as well.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

One that only exists for evil and knows it.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

Just been reading the Australian politics thread: they've got the same problems as us, except in addition their country is literally on fire as well.

yep, Auspol is weirder tho because they have more good politicians but also more open nazis, so the relative width of their political spectrum is larger

with the dire consequence that a party called the Nationals is a major party

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Katt posted:

What's Tweetman been up to in the past year? Fill me in on our favorite pundit.

As the thread's resident Tweetman aficionado I can report that apart from a couple of posts about Jesus Christ thinking Labour is antisemitic she's been curiously quiet about politics (though still furiously retweeting) but is extremely very much into the his dark materials series which, while actually not a bad tv show, is absurdly on brand.

I actually think she's kind of disappointed labour didn't win, because she's pretty clearly been trying to set herself up as another hostile anti-JC pundit to dunk on him in government, but that's no longer an option.

ThomasPaine fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Dec 23, 2019

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pretty funny that literally no election outcome could make her happy because she had brainwormed herself into absolute despair.

lol Brexit danganronpaed the UK

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Farage is monokuma

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
At least we don't have :auspol: happening all the time

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yeah because Piss-Mogg hosed it up

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

ThomasPaine posted:

she's pretty clearly been trying to set herself up as another hostile anti-JC pundit

Sometimes I think this was the only role keeping UK employment figures afloat.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

OwlFancier posted:

I think you will find, actually, that society and policing has become much more normal here since then :mad:

(they gave them a paint job)

https://twitter.com/PoliceServiceNI/status/1154331730263912453

:laugh:

crispix fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Dec 23, 2019

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

that just looks like a heat map, strong implications

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

baka kaba posted:

that just looks like a heat map, strong implications

It’s a racism imager

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
My train is grounded in York due to someone being bit by a train in Peterborough where my connection is how is everyone else's evening?

As I posted this we got told we're about to move again

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Jose posted:

My train is grounded in York due to someone being bit by a train in Peterborough where my connection is how is everyone else's evening?

on the cans for the 23rd consecutive day

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Currently worried at how a privately owned railway has become feral and started biting people.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Jose posted:

That happened to me between loving morpeth and Newcastle once and we were sat for like three hours, my parents could have come picked me up in the car and given me a lift back in a fraction of that but oh no no one is allowed to leave the train of course

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jose posted:

Peterborough Parker was bitten by a radioactive train and became An Extremely Tedious Communist

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider
He has the agility of a train!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol at this. Surprised tweetman hasn't said it

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/stat...ingawful.com%2F

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

on the cans for the 23rd consecutive day

Username checks out

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

spider train
spider train
not a hero, hes just in pain
existential horrifying
screams in pain and clearly dying
look out!
nationalise spider traaain

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Pacerman, Pacerman, does whatever a Pacer can
Falls to bits, works like poo poo
Look out, here comes the rail replacement bus

Jose posted:

He does not go to religion! How can man Jew?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jose posted:

That nuclear explosion scene in Terminator 2 but Sarah Conner is representing me reading the text in the image

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Bobby Deluxe posted:

spider train
spider train
existential horrifying
look out!

Please please I can't stop the webbing from gumming up my wheels my existence is horrible I'm stuck in a tunnel it's so dark...

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Bobby Deluxe posted:

spider train
spider train
existential horrifying
look out!

https://youtu.be/462KBuAhncU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Tesseraction posted:

That nuclear explosion scene in Terminator 2 but Sarah Conner is representing me reading the text in the image
It’s truly an amazing article in more ways than one

quote:

Over a sweater, he wore a navy-blue suit, the fly of the pants unzipped. He accessorized with an American-flag lapel pin, American-flag woven wallet, a diamond-encrusted pinky ring, and a diamond-encrusted Yankees World Series ring (about which an innocent question resulted in a 15-minute rant about “loving Wayne Barrett,” a journalist who manages to enrage Giuliani even in death).

quote:

The hostess led us through a hallway to the dining room. As Giuliani walked down the carpeted ramp, he fell over to his right and hit the wall. He kept on walking as if it hadn’t happened. “My God, it’s Rudy Giuliani,” I heard someone say.

quote:

As he spoke, he fixed his gaze straight ahead, rarely turning to make eye contact. When his mouth closed, saliva leaked from the corner and crawled down his face through the valley of a wrinkle. He didn’t notice, and it fell onto his sweater.
The president’s personal attorney, everyone.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I've never known this thread so slow. Wtf am I going to read, once I'm bored of Xmas?

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Someone mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog erotica in the Discord. You could try that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Only lost an hour on this trip to Norwich which owns as a city imo it's just a nightmare to get to/from